• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There are no tournaments in MI and I don't travel, so I've got nothing planned until June.

Also the Red Wings won. **** yeah.

CO18

Smash Hero
There are no tournaments in MI and I don't travel, so I've got nothing planned until June.

Also the Red Wings won. **** yeah.
There are'nt any tourneys there? I thought that was where most of the tourneys in the mw were.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
There's a decent amount of tourneys in, like, Ohio and I think the MWW Circuit is still going on, but there's nothing big within 2 hours of where I live for a long time.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Haha, That nearly made me spit coffee across my laptop

So, what's everyone up to today?

I'm in work until 6, then i'm off to the pub for a birthday drink with my workmates (It was my birthday on Monday, but no-one was free then.) followed by an hour train journey home. Should be back for about 8 ¬_¬

Gates

Banned via Warnings
BTW, I'm considering modding my controller, does anyone know where that guide was about spray painting controllers?
Check the Melee forums. It would likely be in there.

Also, happy birthday.

Tero.

Smash Champion
IIRC it's in Melee Discussion, I could be wrong tho.
Happy Bday anyway ;)

CO18

Smash Hero
Happy birthday smudge.

No, i have not failed like that before Beef.

Although I have gotten dunked on by the dude with the most rediculous hops. Bout 6"2 my height and he can fly its rediculous, like he literally would outjump 99% of the NBA.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Happy birthday smudge.

No, i have not failed like that before Beef.

Although I have gotten dunked on by the dude with the most rediculous hops. Bout 6"2 my height and he can fly its rediculous, like he literally would outjump 99% of the NBA.
That's horrible. . .
I thought you had a sense of humor -_-...

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Smudge! Happy B'day ole chap!
Just so you guys know, I'm back. I've been doing a bit of main searching, testing other people out. But now other character (or character-specific board) is as fun as the good ole King! Dedede's loyal knight is home! XD

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Camping down at a site near the beach, local air show/beach hang out with girlfriend Saturday (did the same thing last year! XD), barbecue at her house Sunday, barbecue at friend's house Monday. Good stuff!

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Camping down at a site near the beach, local air show/beach hang out with girlfriend Saturday (did the same thing last year! XD), barbecue at her house Sunday, barbecue at friend's house Monday. Good stuff!
Whoa nice, it's a funfilled weekend for you, meh :D.
I'm going to UCLA college for my first brawl tournament in a while, so I hope I can get a match recorded...

Saltix

Smash Lord
Whoa nice, it's a funfilled weekend for you, meh :D.
I'm going to UCLA college for my first brawl tournament in a while, so I hope I can get a match recorded...
Best of luck to you!
I have a tournament tomorrow and I plan on going D3
>:)

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
So, the weekend's been pretty awesome so far! Saw the Air Force Thunderbirds at the beach, then got to hang out at same beach after everyone left with my girlfriend. Then went to dinner together at a friend's house. Missed the barbecue today, but saw fireworks instead! Still to come: another BBQ, Parade (TROMBONE!!), and hopefully a Memorial Day Brawl!!!!

Top Bottom