• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Yeah, I'm gonna try to.

Have to see what happens since the only person I know in Victoria is my mother. lolol

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I was playing some friendlies today. Went like 80% DDD.
And I can't believe I read the **** out of a Falco player and beat him big times :yeahboi:, but couldn't consistently grab the Wario user....

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my state has like 4 diddys.
last tournament i went to i faced diddy in winners then in my next losers bracket match i faced diddy.

its funny cuz we have like 3 diddy/falco co-mains also.
although i find that the Falco MU largely depends on the players skill level. if it is a mdeiocre falco then the MU isnt even that hard except for the lasers. i usually beat all the falcos we have here with the exception of kismet who always 3 stocks me game 1 lol

@Ky, you shoulsnt ever try to grab the wario unless its just a perfect oppurtunity, usually just bair and dair him until he gets agreevated and gives you a solid grab. Wario like LIVES off of punishing our missed grabs so i usually dont even try and just try to pressure the Wario instead. I just recently beat a Wario who platformed camped me for 8 minutes straight two games in a row. i have no idea how. it was pretty vicious. HE literally did not come off of the platforms even once. lol

allshort17

Smash Ace
Dedede
Falco
Diddy
Wario
Diddy
Wolf
Marth/Fox
Peach/Pika
Lucario
G&W

Plus DRN's ZSS that isn't ranked now. All the Dedede should come to GA. Seems a lot easier than some.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Thanks slam, I'm still trying to get better with DDD.

Local PR:
Wario
Pikachu/ICs
Falco
Falco
DDD/ZSS/Marth <-that's me!

With MK legal:
Wario/MK
Pikachu/ICs/MK
MK <- me again
Falco
Falco

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
My PR is:

:diddy:
:popo:
:metaknight: / :snake:
:peach:
:metaknight: / :popo:
:olimar:
:dedede:
:sheilda:

Its a hard life in Michigan too. Lmao.

I don't have a single good MU on the PR lmao. Peach is about as good as it gets...and that's even. The Snake user will always go MK on me in tournament.

How are we still this high on the tier list rofl.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Because DDD wrecks pretty much everyone below him save some exceptions?
He's like a wall in the tier list some characters won't pass through.

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
Hey tech chase, I see you are coming up to minnesota for the nappy memorial tourney. I'll be there to as I'm from mn and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey tech chase, I see you are coming up to minnesota for the nappy memorial tourney. I'll be there to as I'm from mn and I'm looking forward to meeting you.

For sure. I saw you post and I was going to reply in the tournament thread but then I saw this. Yeah hit me up if you wanna play or ask questions/whatever. Looking forward to meeting one of the few others D3 around :bee:

White91

Smash Apprentice
sure you can, makes down tilting way faster, makes tilting easier in general. makes it able to do a down air without fastfalling which isvery helpful, and what do you need smash stick for with ddd anyway

Bobwithlobsters

Smash Journeyman
sure you can, makes down tilting way faster, makes tilting easier in general. makes it able to do a down air without fastfalling which isvery helpful, and what do you need smash stick for with ddd anyway
You know that might be tempting for certain characters. For ddd though I prefer the ability to walking down smash more than not fast fall from aerials. Especially because that fast falling automatically helps with momentum canceling.

Although if that allows you to forward tilt while you are walking in the opposite directing, that would be useful. Can you walk in one direction and forward tilt in the opposite direction with that controller scheme?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Won dubs at tournament, came 5th using Dedede, Zelda and Wofl.

got knocked out by a guy called Amaterasu lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

Who does Amaterasu play? I've heard of him but know virtually nothing about him.

Good stuff either way Aero.

This reminds me...I want a name change but I fear its too late. I want an epic one word name though.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
i dont know with wifi its just frustrating out of this world.

I can't chaingrab, I can't powersheild, and I lose to characters that I never lose to in offlines tournies, just makes me want to throw my controller against the wall. like everytime I try to powershield some dumb bomb or turnip or disk i just get hit because a shield doesnt come out gahhhh 1st world problems lol

Tried taking wifi seriously I guess because I'm bored and theres no1 close to here that is of good practice, (miami is 2 hrs away closest place). Ended up getting like a 12-6 record, should be a 15-3 atleast -_-

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Hey fellow DDD's !
I've kinda like started playing DDD to counter some annoying *** middle- and low tiers :)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Yo coney, ill be in the VA area in like 2 weeks. Hit up chu or something during then. Will be be around the VA/NYC area i think for 2 weeks starting around the 15th of june.

allshort17

Smash Ace
What do you guys think about this?

My personal tier list

-3: :metaknight: :popo:
-2: :diddy: :falco: :olimar: :pikachu2:
-1: :zerosuitsamus: :fox: :toonlink:
0: :sheilda: :gw: :pit: :kirby2: :sheik: :snake:
+1: :lucario: :marth: :sonic: :yoshi2: :peach:
+2 - +4: I feel it's all the same.

*There's no real order in the tiers.
*I feel like Pika could be a -1, but since I hear he can time us out (I've never seen it or had it happen to me) I can see why it's -2. However, I feel like we can beat most all with aerials with bair if spaced right and can also get through his thunder jolt if bair, fair, and ftilt plus powershield so it's not a problem. He does wreck our recovery though and has a CG plus other combos and juggles to get damage so I would say it's still in his favor.
*I could see all the -1 match-ups becoming even with debate.
*I feel that TL can just run circles around us while keeping us out with projectiles. I know we can just powershield them and we have a CG, but he can just run away or knock us back out with fair or something like it to reset the situation. I see this match-up as an easier version of Olimar.
*Kirby could be a +1, but I want to hear others options. So, I'll accept it's even for now.
*Same goes for Yoshi, but it could be a +2.
*I may be the only person who will agree that Sheilda makes since to be a -1. It's one of the few times where using both actually does work properly. However, I'd put it as even, but the hardest even MU (along with Snake.)

ZTD | TECHnology

Welcome Jebu!

And to the above post:

IMO:

:metaknight: is the only MU, I would consider -3.

In order:

:olimar: :popo: :diddy: and :falco: are all -2 to me. I believe Olimar I actually our 2nd worst MU.

:pikachu2: isn't that bad. -1.

I agree with everything else except :peach:. I can see the arguments for it but I'm convinced its even. Maybe verrrrry slightly in our favor.

:toonlink:...not sure. I can agree with either -1 or even personally.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
-3 :metaknight:
-2 :popo::olimar::pikachu2:
-1 :falco::fox::diddy:
+0: :snake::zerosuitsamus::gw::pit::kirby2::sheilda: :yoshi2:
+1: :marth::lucario::toonlink::peach::sonic::sheik:

The other ones I'm either unsure about or are more than just +1 in my book. I find Yoshi to be exceptionally annoying and have no idea how to deal with that character.

:059:

Top Bottom