• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
a MU thread would be a lifesaver for me.
i desperately need to learn the pikachu and kirby matchups. or just... know what to do at least.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Well I'm thinking I'll post up a new thread every 4-5 days, so we should get to Pikachu pretty quickly, unless you guys really want Pikachu or something.

Kyokoro wanted Fox too iirc.

Make sure to contribute though, guys! Share the love knowledge with your fellow Dedede's!

Okay.

I'm doing this tomorrow. Ive had a lot of **** happen to me today and so Im just not in the mood to play around on here much. However, tomorrow is my only day off work. So it'll be a good day to do stuff. <3 I got this.
No worries dude. Get to it whenever you've got time. XD

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Oh yeah, I think he was the next one.

You seem to be sending mixed messages about your desire to play Brawl. :) :(

Xubble

Smash Ace
I'm so ready to go to big tourneys, I think I have a lot of potential. But I'm stuck in locals. I could be a top 5 D3 if I could just break free. T_T

Tekk

Smash Lord
You seem to be sending mixed messages about your desire to play Brawl. :) :(
Haha
Well I do seem to have lost my love for this game, but I just love DDD soooo much.
If I had someone good to regulary play with, I never would've quit.

@Xubble: do you win all the locals you attend ?

Xubble

Smash Ace
Pretty much. I'm considered the best in the area. And there are some pretty good people in the area, one or two who HAVE been to tourneys.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
who all is good in your area xubble?

i mean, im the best d3 in my stat ebut im placing like 9th place at tournaments and stuff. i would get crushed at a regional.

Xubble

Smash Ace
By area, I mean local. There's me, a Falco main (went to tourneys), a Pit main (went to tourneys), a Marth player that left to Utah (went to tourneys), and a few others. As far as in the state, San, PikaPika, Goggles, and a few other names. I never played them, but I want to to judge my skill.

Xubble

Smash Ace
The big issue is college. I'm actually not doing well at all and need to focus. So I won't be heading to Utican or Best. Maybe this summer, I'll find the time for a tourney. And I'll want a MM from you, KID.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Oh, so he can spam without getting infracted?

oh i see

Edit: loooooooooooool last night I was playing Wi-Fi with items on high, and Dedede's back air has enough disjoint to hit bob-ombs without getting hurt. I did it twice. :D

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
Oh my goodness. I had the worst dream last night.

I went to a national, and Coney came. But he was in a wheel chair. I started to talk to him and he didnt remember who I was. In fact, he couldn't even remember his main. It turns out he had Alzheimer's. Everyone knew and they were stopping by, crouching on the floor to spend some time with Coney and show him some love. Everyone respected him and cared for him. As I started walking away, I couldnt help but cry...it was just so sad. After the tournament, we all went to a movie theatre that had moving seats and 3D, kinda like Spiderman and Harry Potter at Universal.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome

I went to a national, and Coney came. But he was in a wheel chair. I started to talk to him and he didnt remember who I was. In fact, he couldn't even remember his main. It turns out he had Alzheimer's. Everyone knew and they were stopping by, crouching on the floor to spend some time with Coney and show him some love. Everyone respected him and cared for him. As I started walking away, I couldnt help but cry...it was just so sad. After the tournament, we all went to a movie theatre that had moving seats and 3D, kinda like Spiderman and Harry Potter at Universal.
lol at the movie theatre part.

Also 1000 paper cranes pages.

Exdeath

Smash Master

Smash community in a nutshell.

Coney

Smash Master
It was a sign, Jorge. I am growing old and vulnerable, it is time for you to take your rightful place as King King!

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
<3 you guys!!

Also, Zak, have you considered stacking up coconut oil? You just never know how literal these foreshadowings dreams can get...

Xubble

Smash Ace
So the tournament is at 4PM. Someone's gonna bring a capture card. I'm #1 seed in the bracket. I think it's single elimination. And I'm gonna be showing everyone just how scary this bird can be! :dedede:

Xubble

Smash Ace
Got first place in my local!! :D :D :D

Went D3 up until the finals, where I went ICs against Falco. I only got one my first match recorded, and it was against a Toon Link that I 2-stocked. I'll be sure to put it on YouTube when I can and link you so I can finally have footage of my Dedede on the interwebs. :dedede:

Top Bottom