• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
On certain characters, aren;t you supposed to Shield Grab anyway? Since it stops your momentum, as compared to a dash grab, you can get an extra grab or two in. That's what I do. Only the heavy characters, like Snake for instance, I dash grab because I don't see a difference between the two grabs.
I wasn't saying you have to do it, just saying its possible

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i am not posting a pic foo

you can wait till MLG or take someone elses word for it. Either way seibrik isnt going to get a pic of me no matter how hard he tries

lmafo he sure is trying hard to troll me

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i aint a hoe *****

jesus christ why are we still talking about this. Its like no one has ever heard of a female playing a big fat king like penguin in Super Smash Brothers Brawl

a game that apparently only guys play and through the game they enact their not so secret homosexual tendancys

CO18

Smash Hero
I havent ever heard of a female playing a big fat king like penguin

hmm I wonder how I would feel about my gf playing brawl

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
lol i've heard some peoples have tried to get their GFs to play it but it..never really worked out well for them

i couldnt possibly imagine why

well wait i take that back. Most girls are taught to do things not gaming related by society so...welp unless they play games at an early age it wont work

Doesn't mean you can't exploit yourself.

Oh wait.
i am not an attention ***** if thats what your insinuating jack ***

CO18

Smash Hero
If my girl ever left the kitchen in the first place id be pissed.
loool true. I was speaking hypothetically though I dont have a gf but I dunno whether Id think it would be raw or not.

Are you still offering rides from the airport for columbus or w/e dark energy? Id pay of course

I dont even know how far the venue is from the airport

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
yea i am

it shouldnt even be that far. Port Columbus has intimidate freeway access going to and from the air port and you can get into the downtown area in literally 5-10 minutes from the air port. So gas money probably isnt necessary.

Like i told seibrik though, i'll need flight information 3 days before your flight takes off. I have an app. on my iphone that can track your plane in real time in the air and i'll know the second you arrive at the air port/your gate number/ baggage claim/ etc.

So as long as you guys dont get lost, just find you way down to the lower levels of the air port where people pick up deliveries from the curb and i can be parked right out side waiting.

CO18

Smash Hero
**** big pimpin. Ill still pay for gas though. Im sure seibrik wont since hes a jewww.
Ill get you the flight info I have it now but Im tired and too lazy to search my email
How old are you btw, girls 18 and under suck at driving

Fogo go to columbus

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ill be 25 june 5th

you dont know what drivings like till you've been in the 2006 mercedes benz slk 55 amg mom and pop have down in florida :******:

that thing is like a roller coaster inside a car and goes from 1-70 mph in 7 seconds. My dad took me in a ride in this thing and i nearly **** my pants from sheer fear out of the unnecessary illegal speeds this baby can reach O_O

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
we got that car used though like every other car we've gotten. Speaking of which what type of luggage are you guys bringing? If its anything massive i might have to use another car because i drive a yellow volkswagen new beattle. Shes got a very dinky trunk.

Speaking of dinky the back of the car is pretty dinky too so you guys will need to decide on who gets shot gun. Hopefully one of you is short enough to fit in the back, if your like 6 foot taller it might be an uncomfortable ride in the back....

CO18

Smash Hero
Well I dunno if im coming with seibrik and hes 6"1 and im 6"2 lol so yea.... but you could just fit seibrik in horizontally since hes nothing but skin and bones

Also my *** hurts asdsadlskdsldksaldkds did this leg workout today mustve pulled my glute or some ish

But doubtful we're coming together already bought my tickets awhile ago and im not even sure if hes going. Just me and you :).

I call shotgun now either way just in case

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
k welp i think i'll just bring my mothers car then to be safe. I love my car its just...cramped if your in the back

i dont have grey hairs yet suspect :mad:

CO18

Smash Hero
Im sure it'll be fine lol. Im guessing you live there or something? Or do your parents just have cars everywhere.

I wish I couldve drove to it too far though meh

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
ive driven from southern florida to columbus before...-_- dont try it. Its 1 1/2 days and its absolutely boring as hell

Yea i live about 30 minutes west of Columbus

CO18

Smash Hero
Aight well im bout to sleep gotta wake up in 5 hours. I think ima work the ben wallace look at Columbus yeazzz

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol. I love how theis thread exploded when the topic of a possibly attractive female comes up.

I have a pic of her on my cpu. Shes not scarlette johanssen in Iron man hot, but shes def. cute.

also, Ill probably be running a smasher taxi service as well for mlg

Tmacc

Smash Lord
lol. I love how theis thread exploded when the topic of a possibly attractive female comes up.

I have a pic of her on my cpu. Shes not scarlette johanssen in Iron man hot, but shes def. cute.

Lol, this is like the third time we've "discovered" she's a girl.

Props.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Phuck helping pikachus.

I use old spice swagger.

DE is a girl.

CO is gonna snag her.

I will not be at columbus.

Or else I would bag her.

Hyro's rhymes are cool.

But mine are radder.

Yaaaaaaaaay

:062:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^^ riiight

showdown lol idk if i'll go to that >_< i might be too exhausted after mlg

can we quit having these discovery moments now, they're pretty unnecessary at this loving point

Top Bottom