• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Burn that ****.

And uhh Crashic how do you know what beats my team if i didn't post sets for the rest of them? lol
My kingdra is mixed btw.
My team is kind of a secret since a lot of the sets are my own original things.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If TTar can by hit by GDoses strongest move after a dragon dance including full Attack EVs, live without using a single HP EV or DF EV, and kill Dose without a choice band boost, then regardless of what moves you give GDose, its going to be killed by TTar.
Zapdose won't be able to do anything to Ttar unless there is a rain storm up thanks to the boost in Special Defense that it gives TTar.
Latias is striaght ****ed up by TTar. 100 percent ****ed up. Can't do ****. True counter in the truest sense. Switches in an Pursuits the *****.

If the team also happens to have Vaperon and a Rotom, that's also going to cause major trouble, and lukcily, those all make an excellent team together. Put a Metagross as a lead to kill electrode, making him decided on rain dance and die or taunt and possibly stop his stealth rocks, and you have a 100 percent counter to your team. That's only 5 pokemon, 5 very common pokemon that make an all around good team to begin with. Let's just assume Scizor is the 6th pokemon because it is. Now that's a pokemon who is going to be getting easy kills off of your team as well as pulling easy set ups into other pokemon.

I'm working on my own Rain Dance team, but its incredibly hard to work around Rotom, Scizor, Latias, and Tyranitar, all of whom cause big trouble for a rain dance team. Right now my team has a big Rotom weakness, with only one counter for it. ****in Rotom.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Guys, if I have said this enough, **** you and deal with it:

2012 is a **** good movie. Go see it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So I may need to have a talk with a few of my internet friends, as they seem to think that I am

1. a great D3
2. a woman

I think the woman one is the most true out of those 2 statements, but I still need to correct them.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
If TTar can by hit by GDoses strongest move after a dragon dance including full Attack EVs, live without using a single HP EV or DF EV, and kill Dose without a choice band boost, then regardless of what moves you give GDose, its going to be killed by TTar.
Zapdose won't be able to do anything to Ttar unless there is a rain storm up thanks to the boost in Special Defense that it gives TTar.
Latias is striaght ****ed up by TTar. 100 percent ****ed up. Can't do ****. True counter in the truest sense. Switches in an Pursuits the *****.

If the team also happens to have Vaperon and a Rotom, that's also going to cause major trouble, and lukcily, those all make an excellent team together. Put a Metagross as a lead to kill electrode, making him decided on rain dance and die or taunt and possibly stop his stealth rocks, and you have a 100 percent counter to your team. That's only 5 pokemon, 5 very common pokemon that make an all around good team to begin with. Let's just assume Scizor is the 6th pokemon because it is. Now that's a pokemon who is going to be getting easy kills off of your team as well as pulling easy set ups into other pokemon.

I'm working on my own Rain Dance team, but its incredibly hard to work around Rotom, Scizor, Latias, and Tyranitar, all of whom cause big trouble for a rain dance team. Right now my team has a big Rotom weakness, with only one counter for it. ****in Rotom.
My electrode handles gross fine, taunts him before he tautns me, gets rd up and does otehr stuff.
After intimidate T-tar isn't really that scary. Rotom is pretty ****ed over by kingdra, but it does seem like it could be a problem. Scizor isn't scary in the least, my zapdos ****s on all forms of that pokemon. Vaporeon gets beat 1v1 by manaphy.
My team is pretty solid man I can see a few other pokemon being a problem, but you only named 1 of them.

So I may need to have a talk with a few of my internet friends, as they seem to think that I am

1. a great D3
2. a woman

I think the woman one is the most true out of those 2 statements, but I still need to correct them.
el oh el far from truth.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
My electrode handles gross fine, taunts him before he tautns me, gets rd up and does otehr stuff.
The most you can hope to get is a Rain Dance. They know you are faster, they aren't going to risk a Sealth rocks. They are going to Earthquake.

After intimidate T-tar isn't really that scary
Choice Band Ttar I said specifically.

Scizor isn't scary in the least, my zapdos ****s on all forms of that pokemon. Vaporeon gets beat 1v1 by manaphy.
The kind of Scizor I'm talking about isn't the one that goes 1 on 1, its the kind that goes in, gets out, a choice banned Scout Scizor. It switches in against Latias. It pursuits. Dead. It switches in on a pokemon that doesn't threaten it, it hits it hard with U-turn, switches to a counter. It switches in against a weakened pokemon, it kills it with bullet punch. Scizor is always scary unless you have a team full of Heatran and Rotom.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Please, my balls are too small, even for a mouse.
This is true, but fortunately I found a couple of ameobas in a pond nearby and they were barely able to notice them and eat them.

Alby definitely has Focus Sash on his Electrode. I'm pretty sure my Bronzong would have killed it with Earthquake before it set up RD if it didn't.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
The most you can hope to get is a Rain Dance. They know you are faster, they aren't going to risk a Sealth rocks. They are going to Earthquake.
K so Gross vs Electrode, I taunt he EQ's. I survive with Sash and RD next turn he kills me with EQ. That's all i really needed. 0_o

Choice Band Ttar I said specifically.

The kind of Scizor I'm talking about isn't the one that goes 1 on 1, its the kind that goes in, gets out, a choice banned Scout Scizor. It switches in against Latias. It pursuits. Dead. It switches in on a pokemon that doesn't threaten it, it hits it hard with U-turn, switches to a counter. It switches in against a weakened pokemon, it kills it with bullet punch. Scizor is always scary unless you have a team full of Heatran and Rotom.

KK so scout scizor gets outspeeded by zapdos and takes a thunder...+ it already took stealth rock damage. Im pretty sure unless it's packing mad special def ev's it won't be switching back in safely anymore. My Zapdos is made to **** scizor, since he is one of the biggest threats to any team.
Uhhh Alright then 0_o.

nd kill Dose without a choice band boost,
so is it with or without CB?

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
He bullet punches the electroid Alby. You HAVE to rain dance first turn. He still has a pokemon. It will work against Azelf leads, but against Jirachi and Metagross leads you are going to have some trouble.

And the without a choice band boost was to express how much damage TTar does to the team.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Lol gross with bp, now that's just silly. I guess you're right though, some gross do run bp. I guess it's fine since i usually RD first turn anyway, and now I may change my electrodes item to damp rock !
;D

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Guys, if I have said this enough, **** you and deal with it:

2012 is a **** good movie. Go see it.
I agree. But there are two different audiences that like and dislike this movie.
The first is the audience that dislikes it for the actors in how their acting will horrible.
The other audience are those who liked the movie for it's computer-generated images.

I'm all for the second audience for shizzle. It's a good movie just for the images.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero

1. a great D3
2. a woman

Most true or least true?

Either you have a ****** or you don't. o_o

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
"Meat Waving"

hah, cool name guys xD

And Crashic is an attractive female. Don't believe her lies

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Guys, do you really take more knockback when you are hit while charging a smash?

EDIT: Dammit, Mikey don't stalk me here TT^TT

This is the only place where I am free from other mods. (Besides Kitty)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
serin I didn't come here for you.

Who are you btw.

besides, I totally came for Crashic.......

oh yeah baby, hi :bee:

EDIT: no not you either, Alby. Get out

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I can't take serin telling me I'm not speacial seriously.
Just can't do it.
It's like if he were to tell me people liked him or something.
;)

Top Bottom