• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Seibrik was really aggressive in that match. It's not that hard for Dededes to deal with aggressive MKs. Still, 4GOD had some clutch **** going on in that match.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I didn't even notice that. Maybe it's because I don't tornado a lot with my own MK.

But aggressive doesn't necessarily mean tornado spam if that's what you're trying to say.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
No I'm just saying tornado is the main tool that kind of shuts down d3 when he's fighting mk. That and the gimping, but I didn't really see much of that.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Yeah, in all of Co18's matches and Seibrik when he uses D3, I see neither them getting ***** by Tornado nor getting ***** by gimping, unless you consider dieing at 160 gimping.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Got in trouble with things (not legal trouble) and now I lose computer, wii, mall, and melee for about a month.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz sucks

Well before you leave, I beat ADHD with DDD again...then lost in Losers to him again XD

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
When you get back serin, fill us in on what went down if you can, long as you are allowed to talk about it on the global rules.

Hahaha, nice Avatar Atomsk. Any advice for the Diddy matchup other than don't get locked?

Oh, and does ADHD REALLY stand up entire tournaments?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Wyatt doesn't stand up all the time.

It was at drexel biweekly.

Nope, sadly there are none.

If there were you'd see him get f-smashed a lot XD

Hank Venture XD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Edit: Also something I've learned about Me vs ADHD. If I ever stop playing D3 for a while then pick him up just at that time to fight him, I'll win XD.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm doing it cause I love when Inui believes that people from "The internet" can't be a potential top player with a character.

Atomsk: Samboner is good
Inui: Internets...
Atomsk: but...
Inui: Internets

I bursted out into laughter when I heard I WAS RIGHT ONCE AGAIN ABOUT A WIFI PLAYER ****** IRL.

CO18

Smash Hero
Whenever seibrik uses nado vs me is when he mainly starts losing/when I get early kills. Hes sort of conditioned not to I guess. Hes much harder to fight when he isnt using it.

edit: pretty much the best of every character right now plays/has played wifi extensively.

Coney

Smash Master
one of the best lucas' is pink fresh, and that dude plays wifi all the time.

i never realized that, but it's true that the top 1/2 with a lot of characters played online at one time or another.

except lain and meep, right? i mean i know it's icies and all but i dunno if they ever played wifi...

boss never really played extensively either

i guess for the people that came up as big names in brawl at least, the rule stands

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
AtotheZ means people from Wifi, that just becuase they come from All Is Brawl and aren't SoCal people (meaning they are wifi ladder) that they aren't horrible.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
CPU I see you on that pr, good stuff :)

@trevormsk: I love when Inui gets proven wrong, I don't hate him like the rest of Texas, it's just hilarious :D

Gates

Banned via Warnings
5k get.

So I'm thinking about dling some Jay-Z. Any albums in particular I should take a look into?

Top Bottom