• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
At gates, amazing, so many lols

At Serin, you did better than I would have thought.
Every time you went on the defensive (especially when you tried to camp with down air) is when you got punished really big, but in punishing him you did pretty well. I guess you freaked out at the end of the first match though xD
I stopped watching after that because I knew you weren't going to be playing your best.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I didn't catch on to him until second game, but yea, I SD'ed first game at some point (I forgot) and just made many flops. I learned from them and did a lot better second and third game (which wasn't saved.)

.AC.

Smash Lord
im psychic and i appear everytime im mentioned, so CPU what do you mean by that?

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
i just watched the first game between you and jujux, and that was quite a way to end, haha. i have a friend who mains zelda, but he's kinda beginning to give up since he's not able to compete as well with my group. these videos should get his hopes back up

T3h Albino

Smash Master
lol that sounds like something i would say.
I don't think there are any vids of my d3 from halloween bash, all I found was 2 vids of my ic's vs billy and seibrik....I need more vids ;_;

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol that sounds like something i would say.
I don't think there are any vids of my d3 from halloween bash, all I found was 2 vids of my ic's vs billy and seibrik....I need more vids ;_;
there are..one vs billys falco and seibriks mk.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I could have done frame data a long time ago, but I don't have the motivation **** near what I needed to do it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
in the eternal words of the D3 boards,

"ahaha good ****"

/completely serious incase that came off as sarcastic because it wasn't meant to, inside jokes show the love <3

Is there a link yet?

Tekk

Smash Lord
I'm gonna to Zudenka's (the yoshi frm the CV you know) saturday night, I'm really impatient !gonna take some replays !

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
SoCal updated their power rankings again already? That was fast as hell.

EDIT: Got in trouble, and won't be on for a bit. Be back in a month or so. :(

Zip.

Smash Lord
Serin isnt leaving forever beef lol.

also good job CPU and AC
Beef im sure you'll make it soon enough.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Do you guys think i can still be part of the community without a wii?
i think i can..

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
But I still attend tourneys and I haven't had my wii for like a month, and I play better than usual when I go to a tournament.

Just to let you know.

Top Bottom