• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

D

Deleted member

I'd have liked to have at least give Wonder Woman one Costumes but it is what it is.

DC_Raven.jpg

Raven_Daughter_of_Darkness_Vol_1_1_Textless.jpg

Rebirth

Raven_Prime_Earth_003.jpg

New 52

b0426db23925a66e10906fa8dab74275.jpg

White

Raven_Falling_Through_the_Cracks_0001.jpg

Evil Future

Raven_DC_Bombshells_0001.jpg

Bombshells

Injustice

Raven.jpg

Cartoon

Img_0009_deadpool_mout.obj.png

Wade_Wilson_(Earth-616)_from_Wolverine_Road_to_Hell_Vol_1_1_0001.jpg

X-Force

X-Men

tumblr_c0d9f1c6b052b530ca8988e1e932243c_d9bf30e7_1280.jpg

French Maid

Pirate

Wade_Wilson_(Earth-1108)_from_Deadpool_Kills_Deadpool_Vol_1_2.jpg

Cowboy

Deadpoll_future.jpg

Battle for the Atom

Deadpool-pulp.jpg

Pulp

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Deadpool Costumes:
I like Ninja's 2x4 format so I will try it. I also noticed that looks better in mobile.
X-Force
X-Men
Golden Age
Weapon X
Ultimate
1661299493724.png
Pulp
Watari
Wolverine: Sabertooth (I don't know much about the X-Men; I know he's considerably taller than Wolverine, but maybe if he crouched, it could work?)
Considering that they both would share an idle animation, probably some slight creative licenses would allow to make them share a height.

I'm also on my way to write a Loki Moveset, I was actually going to publish it first but it was deleted by a bug.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I thought it was 5 to 4, given Nanaya changed their vote

On that note, I'm also pretty surprised people would rather have no WW premier skins rather than 1 or 2.

And on a further note... I also completely forgot about the height difference between Logan and Victor. Uh. I guess Victor can afford to be a little shorter for the sake of his inclusion- Or, if he miraculously does end up becoming playable in the future, it would address the issue entirely. I still find it unlikely, though.
My mistake - I didn't notice Nanaya changing their vote when I posted that. Superman's premiere costumes will be Bizarro and Ultraman.

For Wonder Woman, I'm going to try something, since Wonder Woman's poll was likely set up in a more confusing way than the other characters - I'm not sure if having the costumes as separate options, along with Both, would have split the vote. (since most people seem to be reacting with confusion over how Wonder Woman got no costumes, combined with the fact that the majority of people wanted her to have at least one)

When I was running the PlayStation All Stars 2 thread, I encountered something similar with The Last Of Us, where people wanted a character from that game but couldn't agree on who, which usually led to the vote being split between them and someone else winning.

Long story short, I'm going to try having a poll that has both or neither and see how that goes.

As for Sabretooth, on one hand, even in Capcom's games, there's a noticeable height difference...

wolverine sabretooth comparison.png

...on the other hand, Power Girl was a premiere costume for Supergirl in Injustice 2, despite Power Girl normally being taller and considerably more developed than Supergirl is. (plus, there's Pit and Palutena in Smash Bros., among countless other examples where heights have to be fudged) Hence why I'm not sure - their movesets could basically be identical, but Sabretooth seems like he'd have a much longer range.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This way we do end up with the earth 3 trinity (assuming both wins for Wonder Woman.) So it kind of works out. Even if id have preferred Cyborg Superman.

Might do some endings soon.

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about the difficulties, Nanaya; I wasn't sure how else to do it, since making it so people could vote multiple times from the same IP address would mean that these polls would basically have to run on the honour system, where I'd just have to trust that people would only vote once. (and I don't trust that people would only vote once)
Don't worries, I perfectly understand it, I will just vote for what I want in this way, isn't too difficult it was just something that I wanted to have in clear before doing more votes, I aren't too active tho, since I have work. This time I don't want to do votations since it looks that all the polls are doing in the direction I would like.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This way we do end up with the earth 3 trinity (assuming both wins for Wonder Woman.) So it kind of works out

Superwoman being Lois might make some think she may not work as an alt. But tbh i feel like it's not impossible she could do a lot of the same stuff as wonder woman

I think Sabertooth can work. We're just gonna have to stretch it a bit.
Superwoman is Lois? Shows how much I know about DC's universe - I thought she was an evil Wonder Woman.

(then again, DC's continuity has changed so much over the decades - I thought that the Ocean Master was Aquaman's full Atlantean half-brother, only to find out that it was a relatively recent change made for the New 52, and before that point, he was a human pirate)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Superwoman is Lois? Shows how much I know about DC's universe - I thought she was an evil Wonder Woman.

(then again, DC's continuity has changed so much over the decades - I thought that the Ocean Master was Aquaman's full Atlantean half-brother, only to find out that it was a relatively recent change made for the New 52, and before that point, he was a human pirate)
Depends on the verison. Some have her as an Amazon who has taken the name Lois Lane. In terms of character she's still pretty much Diana (apparently a recent storyline has Donna as Superwoman)

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
My mistake - I didn't notice Nanaya changing their vote when I posted that. Superman's premiere costumes will be Bizarro and Ultraman.

For Wonder Woman, I'm going to try something, since Wonder Woman's poll was likely set up in a more confusing way than the other characters - I'm not sure if having the costumes as separate options, along with Both, would have split the vote. (since most people seem to be reacting with confusion over how Wonder Woman got no costumes, combined with the fact that the majority of people wanted her to have at least one)

When I was running the PlayStation All Stars 2 thread, I encountered something similar with The Last Of Us, where people wanted a character from that game but couldn't agree on who, which usually led to the vote being split between them and someone else winning.

Long story short, I'm going to try having a poll that has both or neither and see how that goes.
Sweet, another chance to get Superwoman and complete the Earth-3 Trinity.
On a completely unrelated note, I once made a Playstation All-Stars Reboot roster, which I still feel very proud of how it turned out. I ended up not including any TLOU character, despite the first game being my favorite PS game of all-time, primarily because I never felt the game belonged in that type of crossover. My roster also has another major radical decision that gets some criticism but I refuse to change it.

As for Sabretooth, on one hand, even in Capcom's games, there's a noticeable height difference...

View attachment 359385

...on the other hand, Power Girl was a premiere costume for Supergirl in Injustice 2, despite Power Girl normally being taller and considerably more developed than Supergirl is. (plus, there's Pit and Palutena in Smash Bros., among countless other examples where heights have to be fudged) Hence why I'm not sure - their movesets could basically be identical, but Sabretooth seems like he'd have a much longer range.
Holy crap. Had I seen this I likely wouldn't have suggested Sabretooth; I know Wolverine is short but I never suspected there to be such a height difference between him and Victor. But uh, what's done is done, it seems; I don't want to go back on my submission and undo that whole voting process. There's still benefit to having Sabretooth as a skin, and the possibility of him being playable later is not off the table. He could definitely be unique, but I was only thinking in terms of possible skins.
Alternatively, we could have a "second-thoughts" type vote and see how it goes.

On the topic of Superwoman being Lois- This is true, but she still has the same powers as Diana, and is also an Amazon, so there we go. Plus the entire point of Premiere skins is being a different character than the base one, so it fits just fine.
Superwoman also isn't the only Crime Syndicate member to be a different guy than the original; Johnny Quick is as well. I will not be nominating Johnny, though, since I don't want to bloat the DC Premiere skins with the Crime Syndicate, and I already 2 far more important candidates for Flash skins.

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
LOKI MOVESET
1661300534508.png
General Playstyle
The best way to define Loki is dishonest, he goes with all the dirt tricks for win, all is valid for claim his victory, in fact he is so dirt that he has a passive skill that welll...we will talk about it in a moment.

Unique Ability - Who's Who?
Loki creates a mirage of himself that he can cast in any place he wants using the directionals. The mirage can work has a barrier but their actual potential comes from the different special moves that Loki can do with it.

Loki has mentioned above has an unique passive, and is that he deals more damage when attacking from behind (don't expect a huge difference, but its a bonus that optimize a lot Loki's combos when using right.

MOVE NAMEINPUTDESCRIPTION
Magick Blast236 + XLoki fires a blast of green magical energy across the screen, the light button shots from his hand, the medium button shots upwards from his staff while the strong version shots downwards with the same weapon, you can hold the button to feint the move.
Trick Roll214 + XLoki does an evasive forward roll, it can do different follow-ups pressing a button, with the light button he does a slide kick, with the medium button does an upward attack with his staff and with the strong button makes a second roll (that you can still follow-up again by the light and medium buttons).
Binding Chains623 + XLoki releases magic chains from a different position depending of the button, while they are a grab it can be blocked. If they are hit Loki would absorb their meter.
Freezing Dagger236 + X (Midair)Loki drops three ice daggers downwards, holding the button does a feint where Loki throws fake daggers that vanishes after being launched.
Cloak of Lies412 + XLoki covers in his cape and dissapears in mist, reappering from a different direction depending of the button (light = front the opponent, medium = behind the opponent, strong = above the opponent), you can press the button again to do a follow-up attack. He can also feint the move mantaining his position holding the button.
Frost Mist236 + UA Button (when mirage is active)Loki's mirage explode into a mystic mist that congelates the opponent.
I Got You632 + UA Button (when mirage is active)Loki's mirage will walk forward and grab the opponent leaving them open for an attack.
Mirage Blast214 + UA Button (when mirage is active)Loki's mirage does the light version of Magick Blast.
Fool's Illusion22 + UA Button (when mirage is active)Loki changes sides with his mirage, the switch effect is very quick so is easy to don't notice their changes (thought if Loki changed to a mirage that it was from the other side of the screen the character would still turn around making things easier.
Level 1 Super: Fool's GambleQCFQCF + X (Air OK)Loki creates other two clones of himself and all of them shots a massive green blast.
Level 2 Super: ShapeshifterHCBF + X, then Light, Light, Medium, Medium, Heavy, Heavy, UA Button, QCB + UA ButtonLoki's Deadly Rave move where he attacks changing his form into different characters of the roster starting with Batman doing a forward punch, then Captain America doing a shield bash, follow with Harley Quinn doing an attack with her bat, to Miss Marvel doing an uppercut, when the opponent is in the air he attacks using Superman to punch them to the other side, then convers into Doctor Strange and teleports to where the opponent goes to attacks them again, transforms into Darkseid to do a move similar to his Tiger Knee and finishes transforming into Thor throwing a green thunder to the opponent.
Level 2 Super: Double TroubleQCBQCB + UA ButtonLoki temporally summons a mirage of himself from the other side of the screen that imites all his moves, think on it has his own Astral Illusion that, in fact, is just has annoying like that move of Morrigan. Thought all his UA moves are blocked.
Level 3 Super: Schemer's RequiemAll Buttons PressedLoki grins and launch a knife to the opponent, if the knife connects Loki appears behind him slashing them with his sword Laevateinn crossing to the other side, then he throws two knifes to the opponent's feets (or the nearest thing to them), the opponent falls to his knees and then the camera shows a first person perspective of them, where darkness surrounds them while they hear the voice of an important character for them (for example Superman hears Lois, Spider-Man hears his uncle, Cyclops hears Jean, etc), just to Loki reveal himself and attacks the opponent off-guard with a backstab.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Deadpool-Marvel-Comics-profile-a.jpg
Deadpool X-Force.jpg
X-Force
Weapon X.jpg
Weapon X
deadpool white suit.jpg
Nice suit
deadpool thor.jpg
Thor
Deathwish.jpg
Deathwish
(Technically not Deadpool, but even Deadpool was fooled by this. Also, Deadpool in a green costume is a reference I can't pass up)
reign of the deadpools.png
No Pickles
deadpool x-men.jpg
X-men team uniform

Raven titans.jpg
Animated (let's just make this was the default since this is the look everybody knows
modern.png
Modern
New 52.jpg
New 52 with her suit headpiece

Raven classic.png
Classic
white raven.jpg
White costume
Casual Raven.png
Casual
Raven Ame-Comi.jpg
Evil Raven
Raven Bombshells.jpg
Bombshells

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Holy crap. Had I seen this I likely wouldn't have suggested Sabretooth; I know Wolverine is short but I never suspected there to be such a height difference between him and Victor. But uh, what's done is done, it seems; I don't want to go back on my submission and undo that whole voting process. There's still benefit to having Sabretooth as a skin, and the possibility of him being playable later is not off the table. He could definitely be unique, but I was only thinking in terms of possible skins.
Alternatively, we could have a "second-thoughts" type vote and see how it goes.
Admittedly, I don't think their actual height difference is so extreme - going by official sources, Sabretooth is 6 feet and 6 inches tall, while Wolverine is 5 feet and 3 inches (so Sabretooth isn't roughly two Wolverines tall), but their height difference varies pretty heavily depending on the artist. (Wolverine's usually shown as being taller than 5'3" when compared to other characters)

Thanks for writing the Loki moveset, by the way! I'll add it to the original post.

---

For the Thing's rival, I'm going to nominate Darkseid. This might sound weird, but bear with me. Jack Kirby put a lot of himself, like his personality and background, into Ben Grimm, while Darkseid was inspired by every power-mad tyrant Kirby had seen. So, in a sense, this would basically be Jack Kirby versus what he saw as the worst of the world.

On a less symbolic/artsy note, they're both rock-men created by Jack Kirby, and two of his better-known creations, with the Thing being a soft, sensitive man with a heart of gold deep down, while Darkseid is cold, cruel, merciless, and generally horrible.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Black Canary moveset

Unique Ability: Canary Cry - the Unique Ability Button can be held and charged up to three levels, increasing the range of the Canary Cry once the button is released. She can move while charging it, though using another attack or getting hit cancels the cry. Level 1 has the shortest range (basically the range of a punch), but it comes out the fastest, while level 3 has the longest range (most of the length of the screen), but it takes a while to charge up and the opponent can see it coming as a result, allowing them to duck under it (if it's used while she's standing) or jump over it (if it's used while she's crouched) The soundwave is roughly the height of her head, so it doesn't have much vertical range.

Soaring Knee (Shoryuken motion + attack) - Black Canary leaps into the air, kneeing the opponent. If an attack button is pressed at right time (right after the attack lands), she'll kick them to the ground.

Parry (quarter circle back + medium or heavy attack) - Dinah gets into a defensive stance, and if she's hit by a high or middle attack, she'll pin the opponent to the ground and twist their arm in a painful manner.

Low Parry (quarter circle back + light attack) - same as above, though this works on low attacks.

Ballroom Blitz (quarter circle forward + attack) - Dinah lunges forward with a punch; repeating the motion mid-attack will cause her to lunge forward and punch a second time, and repeating the motion again will cause her to do a lunging roundhouse kick. (for those familiar with Street Fighter, it's similar to Fei Long's specials)

Frankensteiner (back, forward, attack) - busting out a wrestling move, Dinah leaps forwards; if she connects with the opponent, she slings her legs over their shoulders and leans back, slamming them into the ground.

Level 1: Canary Drop (half circle forward + attack) - a command grab that starts similar to Blue Mary's Dynamite Swing, with her using a jumping knee attack to carry the opponent into the air, and (if that first attack connects) grabbing them and slamming them to the ground. Before they can recover, she leaps back into the air and lands on them with a painful stomp.

Level 2: Sonic Scream (quarter circle forward x 2 + attack) - Black Canary lets out a much larger version of the Canary Cry, which covers about the same range as her level 2 charged attack (roughly half of the screen) but has a much larger vertical range and hits multiple times.

Level 3: Birds of Prey (press all buttons) - Black Canary points straight ahead, and Huntress drives forward on a motorcycle. If Huntress hits the opponent, it starts a cutscene where she skids to a stop, firing several arrows at the opponent as they fly through the air. Lady Blackhawk tosses several grenades at the opponent, and Black Canary unleashes a loud Canary Cry at the opponent (the other two cover their ears), holding the scream until the grenades go off. (if Huntress or Lady Blackhawk become playable later, I can find other characters for them to be replaced with if they're fighting Black Canary)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Daredevil won the poll for Nightwing's rival, and we'll be using PinkFlare PinkFlare 's costumes for both Black Panther and Harley Quinn!

The poll for Wonder Woman's premiere costumes is currently tied, but I posted it late in the day yesterday, so I'll leave it open for a little longer.

Here are the costumes that were posted:

-Darkonedagger (Raven and Deadpool)
-Infinity Sorcerer (Deadpool)
-Oddball (Raven and Deadpool)

Here are the rivalry polls:

Also, since there's been some uncertainty about Sabretooth, I'm just going to have a poll to confirm it before I move forward.

---

Job 109: rivals for Constantine and Daredevil

Maybe I should take a break from doing these rivalries (I know there have been a few cases where people thought that one character would be a great fit, but that character wasn't in the roster), but I'm going to keep going with this for now.

Job 110: DC wildcard round

Submit any DC character (as long as they aren't already playable) to be the last DC character in the base roster! Anything goes at this point. (though to be reasonable, I don't see much of a point in nominating someone like Earth-2 Superman when he's virtually identical to Earth-1 Superman aside from being older and having a slightly different S on his chest, but I trust your collective judgement)

Job 110:
Arm-fall-off-boy
1661357036678.png
Arm-fall-off-boy is one of superheroes from DC comics and he has an ability to detach his limbs and use them as his weapons (like his arm for example).
He is one of niche DC superheroes and he could be weird choice for fighting game.

His moveset would consist of his abilities such as detaching his arm to use it in the battle as his weapon.

I think it would be funny to include him as playable character. Also he could be the joke character of the roster.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I think that an iconic round like this requires an iconic character in its position, hence:

Character Name: Dogwelder
Character Origin: Hitman #18 (September, 1997)

1661357973162.png

If there's any archetypes and tropes that we're lacking in in this game, it's welders, the mentally deranged, and dead dogs. That's where Dogwelder comes in, as one of the more tasteful representatives of the DC team Section Eight. Dogwelder, as you may be able to tell, is a man who welds dead dogs to people. (Please note that said dogs are already dead to begin with.) Now, however, you may say "But Knee, this is clearly a joke." Well, no, actually. The title of Dogwelder is a powerful one with a magical nature, able to be passed down from person to person. After the death of the original Dogwelder, a successor arose in the form of Dogwelder II - a man possessed by welding equipment who became convinced he needed to weld his family dog to his son's face. However, he became a hero - eventually sacrificing himself to weld together Sirius A and B, dying in the process. (Yes, the Dog Stars.)

In terms of a moveset, he'd have a focus on close-range play - using his welding torch for a lot of fire-based strikes, as well as being able to toss dogs at people as a projectile, and welding dogs to them as a constant drain on their health. He could even call on other members of Section Eight, such as Six-Pac and the Defenestrator, to fight alongside him in special moves.

Overall, I think that the Dogwelder would be the perfect semi-obscure character to represent in a roster like this. A bit of a wild-card pick, he'd surely get plenty of people talking, such as Twitter, PETA, and various DC diehards - and might just be what gets people's eyes on the project.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Daredevil won the poll for Nightwing's rival, and we'll be using PinkFlare PinkFlare 's costumes for both Black Panther and Harley Quinn!

The poll for Wonder Woman's premiere costumes is currently tied, but I posted it late in the day yesterday, so I'll leave it open for a little longer.

Here are the costumes that were posted:

-Darkonedagger (Raven and Deadpool)
-Infinity Sorcerer (Deadpool)
-Oddball (Raven and Deadpool)

Here are the rivalry polls:

Also, since there's been some uncertainty about Sabretooth, I'm just going to have a poll to confirm it before I move forward.

---

Job 109: rivals for Constantine and Daredevil

Maybe I should take a break from doing these rivalries (I know there have been a few cases where people thought that one character would be a great fit, but that character wasn't in the roster), but I'm going to keep going with this for now.

Job 110: DC wildcard round

Submit any DC character (as long as they aren't already playable) to be the last DC character in the base roster! Anything goes at this point. (though to be reasonable, I don't see much of a point in nominating someone like Earth-2 Superman when he's virtually identical to Earth-1 Superman aside from being older and having a slightly different S on his chest, but I trust your collective judgement)
I never got the chance to do costumes for Raven and Deadpool, but it's good to know my Black Panther and Harley Quinn costumes won :D I'll have to make an edit to my previous post for the latter two's costumes, though.
All of my picks ended up on other's lists anyway, so I'll just vote for those.

I'm gonna sit out the Sabretooth poll and just see what the majority think.

Job 109: Rivals
For Constantine's rival, I will suggest Doctor Strange.
For Daredevil, I believe Nightwing is already fighting him in his arcade mode, so... I'll second Oddball Oddball 's suggestion and say it should be Catwoman

As for Job 110... my submission is going to be pretty lengthy, so I'll save it for another post

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Job 110: Victor Stone aka Cyborg

ef4067ed4dd41332360659025913017e--cyborg-dc-steam-room.jpg

After a lab accident that nearly killed him, high school footballer Vic Stone's life was saved by his father, who implanted him with cybernatics that replaced the organs he lost. From that day, he became CYBORG, a half-man, half-machine superhero who struggles with his humanity. He would later join the Teen Titans and appeared as a member of the team in the cartoon, and more recently in the New 52 reboot, a founding member of thr Justice League, appearing in their movie as part of their lineup.

He's a pretty well known character at this point so I was surprised he wasn't already in the roster. Admittedly my knowledge of the character is limited to the Young Justice version but I felt the need to nominate him anyway. I also thought about nominating the other founding JL member Martian Manhunter but he's more of a support character from what I can tell

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I also thought about nominating the other founding JL member Martian Manhunter but he's more of a support character from what I can tell
Just so you know, Martian Manhunter's in the roster; here's our line-up so far:

dc roster.png

(I realize that the Superman panel is a little zoomed-out compared to everyone else, but I made it a while ago, and I figured the cover to Action Comics #1 is iconic)

1. Superman (Clark Kent)
2. Batman (Bruce Wayne)
3. Wonder Woman (Diana Prince)
4. The Flash (Barry Allen)
5. Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
6. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
7. The Joker
8. Lex Luthor
9. Shazam
10. Harley Quinn
11. Raven
12. Nightwing (Richard Grayson)
13. Plastic Man
14. John Constantine
15. Zatanna
16. Black Canary (Dinah Lance)
17. Ra's al Ghul
18. Catwoman (Selina Kyle)
19. Martian Manhunter
20. Green Arrow (Oliver Queen)
21. Deathstroke
22. Starro the Conqueror
23. Doctor Fate (Kent Nelson)
24. Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)
25. Darkseid

---

Job 110: Gorilla Grodd

The 1950's were a weird time for comic books - Captain America was fighting Communists, Batman was getting into full Silver Age zaniness, and statistics showed that putting a gorilla on the covers of comic books boosted their sales.

This last point led to the creation of one of the Flash's long-standing arch-nemeses, Gorilla Grodd. Why the staff at DC decided that the fastest man alive was the one that needed to fight a talking psychic gorilla is unclear, but here we are. (there have been stranger match-ups - Boomerang, a man armed with trick boomerangs, originally fought the Hulk before they realized that it was a hilariously one-sided mismatch and made Boomerang into a Spider-Man villain)

Combining the brawn of a gorilla (that's been further enhanced by the otherworldly artifact that gave him and the inhabitants of Gorilla City their sentience) with a super-intelligent mind and psychic powers, Grodd is a well-rounded threat who has worked with other villains like Lex Luthor, Captain Cold, or the Joker in order to get his way. Plus, given that the Flash has a pretty large and long-lasting rogues gallery, I'd like to see some of them make it in here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Booster.png

Booster Gold

Michael Jon Carter was a down on his luck football player from the 25th century. While working in a musicm, he discovered technology that let him travel in time. He traveled back to the time of superheores, orignaly attempting simply to gain fame, signing movie and merch deals, but would develop into a real hero, alongside his robot sidekick Skeets. He had a close partnership with the Ted Kord Blue Beetle. He could have some very funny interactions with our cast.

He has access to all sorts of future tech for a fun moveset, along with ablties like flight and beams. He could even use time travel for some creative attacks.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I was going to say that you could leave the moveset idea up in case he does get in, so that way you've got it all written out. Either way, Jondolio Jondolio already nominated Cyborg.
I'll be keeping the description but I'm reformatting it as it is no longer my nomination

Job 110: In Support of Jondolio Jondolio 's Nomination
CYBORG

Alias: Victor Stone
First Appearance: DC Comics Presents #26 (October, 1980)

Normally, I would type up a large rundown of Cyborg's origin, his appearances and his impact in DC... but, quite frankly, I shouldn't. It's Cyborg. A founding member of the Justice League since 2011, 11 years ago. One of the main cast and most popular characters of the Teen Titans series; And one of DC's biggest heroes across their entire lineup. Take a look at the intro for DC's film studio; Who do they establish as the core 7 heroes? Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and... yeah, Cyborg. He's a major part of DC's brand, and I feel that, this late into the roster, he needs to voted as the final (base game) character for DC. Who else could it be, truly?

Now, here comes the part where I list all their powers, abilities, gadgets and feats... except this time, I feel like jumping the gun a little. I won't just be nominating supporting with a name and face.
CYBORG MOVESET
General Playstyle
Cyborg is a high learning-curve tank/zoner that relies on being played defensively, with player focus on Cyborg's current position rather than the opponent's

Unique Ability - It's Upgrade Time
Cyborg uses the power of the Motherbox within him to upgrade his systems and become more powerful than before. He has 3 tiers of attacks: Basic (No upgrade), High-Tech (First Upgrade), and Supercomputer (Final Upgrade); If Cyborg takes a certain amount of damage, the Motherbox will respond in distress and Cyborg's attacks and equipment level down by 1 tier, but can be upgraded again.

Special Move NameInputDescription
Hand Cannon (Basic)
Sonic Cannon (High-Tech)
Plasma Cannon (Supercomputer)
QCF + L (Basic)
QCF + M (High-Tech)
QCF + H (Supercomputer)
Hand Cannon - Cyborg fires a single round from his cannon, causing moderate damage
Sonic Cannon - Cyborg fires a concentrated blast of Sound, firing at a higher rate than before and dealing heavy damage
Plasma Cannon - Cyborg fires a single laser across the screen that does instant heavy damage, but with an extended reload period afterwards
Nanoshield (Basic)
Forcefield (High-Tech)
Impenetrable (Supercomputer)
ZF + L (Basic)
ZF + M (High-Tech)
ZF + H (Supercomputer)
Nanoshield - Cyborg lays down a shield in front of him, formed from nanotechnology. Gives basic defense but easily broken
Forcefield - Cyborg surrounds himself in a timed forcefield that gives higher defense and requires medium attacks to be broken
Impenetrable - Cyborg lays down a much stronger timed forcefield with higher defense than before, but can still be broken with heavy attacks
Jet Boost (Basic)
Taking Flight (High-Tech)
Flying Computer (Supercomputer)
HCB + L (Basic)
HCB + M (High-Tech)
HCB + H
(Supercomputer)
Jet Boost - Cyborg briefly boosts himself in the air with a jetpack and lands down for an impact attack
Taking Flight - Cyborg flies forward and grabs the opponent before slamming them into the ground
Flying Computer - Cyborg hovers above the ground and can perform any other of his special attacks for a brief period, but with an extended refueling period afterwards
Power Punch (Basic)
Battering Ram (High-Tech)
The Quarterback Special (Supercomputer)
HCF + L (Basic)
HCF + M (High-Tech)
HCF + H (Supercomputer)
Power Punch - Cyborg reinforces his forearm armor and sends a moderate damage punch to the opponent
Battering Ram - Cyborg transforms his arm into a miniature battering ram and sends a heavy damage punch to the opponent
Quarterback Special - Cyborg tackles the opponent and hits them with a rocket powered battering ram, doing high damage and knockback within a 2-hit attack, but requires an extended reload period.

Super Move NameInputDescription
A Welcome from Detroit2QCB + XCyborg fires an EMP blast onto the ground, covering a portionable size of the stage in a short-circuit electric attack that electrocutes the opponent and leaves them open for a followup attack
Sweet Rims2QCF + XCyborg opens a boomtube, and out comes his specialty-built car, swerving around Cyborg and hitting the opponent whilst on autopilot, before driving back into the boomtube.

The design of the car would be inspired by the T-Car from Teen Titans, but redesigned as a Justice League vehicle.
Booyah! (Cinematic)All Buttons PressedCyborg fires an EMP directly at the opponent, stunning them, and then quickly taps into his remote hacking systems.
Cut to the Watchtower, hovering around Earth's orbit; Suddenly, it repositions itself, and a giant red laser fires from the bottom.
The laser hits the background of the stage and quickly makes it way to the opponent, in the center of the stage, dousing them entirely before the screen turns stark white.
Fading back in, the scene of the fight returns, with the opponent on the ground, as Cyborg ends the cinematic with a shot in the air from his arm cannon, yelling "Booyah!"

I will not be nominating another character

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #110: DC's Wildcard Fighter - Black Adam

Black Adam is a supervillain and anti-hero, who was created by Otto Binder and C. C. Deck as the arch-enemy/rival of Captain Marvel (mostly known as Shazam) since his debut as a one-time villain in the first issue of The Marvel Family comic book on December 1945, before becoming a recurring character when DC acquired the rights of Fawcett Comics' intellectual properties. His life started as Teth-Adam, an ancient Kahndaq prince and Egyptian slave who received the powers of a wizard Shazam due to his presumed moral purity and was shortly imprisoned to the most distant star in the universe for five thousand years after misusing them when getting corrupted by their vastness and his family was murdered by the dictators, before eventually freeing himself, reclaiming his place as the ruler of Kahndaq and facing off his successor Captain Marvel, who possesses the same powers as the wizard's new champion.

Lately after having affiliated with numerous supervillain organizations, gone toe-to-toe with powerful heroes like Superman himself and done many horrible crimes for misunderstood reasons in the past, Adam has been attempting to turn over a new leaf while trying to forge a new reputation which grew complicated because of how his violent means of justice frequently brought him into conflict with the Justice League and other superhero teams. His prominence in the DC Universe through featured roles in various comic book series has given him recent appearances in other media such as both Injustice fighting games, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Justice League Action, the LEGO Batman series, MultiVersus (alongside Stripe from Gremlins) and films/movies (DC League of Super-Pets and a upcoming DCEU film with Dwayne Johnson starring as him).

Having achieved the powers from six Egyptian deities who Billy Batson (aka Captain Marvel/Shazam) was also granted from a wizard Shazam, Black Adam has great hand-to-hand combat skills from his time as a warrior before being given the power of Shazam/Egyptian Gods, flight, superhuman strength, super-speed, immortality and many other magical abilities such as teleporting through lightning, electrokinesis which allows him to summon lighting bolts, create a small cage of electricity around himself and conjure orbs to protect himself, healing some amount of damage, further enhance his strength/powers, etc.

NanayaGaming

Smash Journeyman
Im going to submit Power Girl, is like Supergirl but cooler.
1661375099029.png

Oh right also, votes for Strawpoll Megadoomer Megadoomer (I will ping you so you don't miss it).
  • Mantain Victor, his size bigger true but I think is not the biggest problem, especially since has noted for Megadoomer himself their sizes not only aren't super different but there are sometimes incosistent.
  • Plastic Man has a rival for The Thing (or La Mole, the name he has here).
  • Ms. Marvel has a rival for Plastic Man.
  • And I will not vote for costumes.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I was thinking on resubmit Red Hood, but maybe there are too many Batman characters for the base game, so for the moment my submission would be:
1661375978383.png

GENERAL ZOD
The General Zod is a villain of Superman that is probably well knowed for be the main villain of the Man of Steel and the (in)famous Superman 2 movies, not gonna lie my main reason to submit him is his cool moveset from Injustice making use of monsters from the Phantom Zone. Also another villain of Superman would be good.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
DR. OCTOPUS MOVESET
1661378617269.png
General Playstyle
Doc Ock is a somewhat easy-to-use physical zoner, though he isn't the best doing damage his main strategy is mantain the biggest distance possible between him and his enemy.

Unique Ability - Octopus Grab
Doc Ock's Unique Ability is a special grab where he extends his tentacle from any direction he wants grabbing the opponent. After this Doc Ock can mantain the opponent grabbed and walk if the UA button is pressed, then it can do three different follow-ups.
  • UA Button Again: Doc Ock slams them to the ground.
  • UA Button Forward: Doc Ock swings the opponent and launch them to the wall.
  • UA Button Backward: Doc Ock slams the opponent to the back.
Doc Ock also has unique movement, while unable to run Doc Ock has a wall cling and a wall climb.
MOVE NAMEINPUTDESCRIPTION
Tentacle Drill236 + XDoc Ock spins the claws of his tentacles like drills and stabs the opponent, the light version uses the upper tentacles in high height, the medium version uses them in medium height and the heavy version uses the lower tentacles in down height (while he stands with the upper tentacles).
Tentacle Pinwheel214 + XDoc Ock uses his upper tentacles like fans pushing away the opponents. If the opponent is near enough it would also deal damage.
Tentacle Slam623 + XDoc Ock slams his upper tentacles in front of the opponent in succesion.
Tentacle Jump22 + XDoc Ock impulses himself with his tentacles has resorts, the light version makes him jump straight, the medium version diagonal forward and the strong version diagonal back.
Tentacle ClingUA Button + X (Air OK)Doc Ock extends his tentacle to the opposite wall to cling on it.
Level 1 Super:
Four Clawed Menace
236236 + XThe Doc Ock rams against the opponent at high speed running with his tentacles.
Level 2 Super: Squashing Spider
214214 + XThe Doc Ock uses two of his tentacles to pick up a pair of cars, before flinging both of them at the opponent in succession to crush them.
Level 3 Super: Superior Intellect
All Buttons PressedThe Doc Ock launches two of his tentacles at the opponent. If this connects, he grabs the opponent trapping them like in this shot, then he starts to asphyxiate more the opponent until he then liberates two of his tentacles to drill the opponent's back with am evlish smirk in his face.

Last edited:

AlRex

Smash Lord
Gonna re-nominate Crazy Jane, because I like my odd choices, and we've got a lot of the standard options already (though Starro getting in was really neat).
View attachment 357058
I like strange choices, and Doom Patrol seems like a cool team that hasn't been represented yet, so I'll pick Crazy Jane. She has multiple personality disorder, which seems to manifest in various, differently powered forms...perhaps too many.

Warning for traumatic/sexual themes, suicide, and maybe a few other things. She debuted in a time where Doom Patrol was being very experimental and, for a good portion of that run, was also a Vertigo title, which was DC’s mature readers imprint.
  • Baby Doll: A telekinetic (rarely-seen ability) childlike alter that believes everything is lovely. It is said to be one of the few in the system that trust men.
  • Baby Harlot: An integration of Baby Doll and Scarlet Harlot.
  • Bizzie Lizzie Borden: Unknown.
  • Black Annis: An aggressive alter equipped with sharp claws, red eyes, and blue skin. In the TV series, she stood guard over the station that held Daddy. Also misandrist, one who hates men, so she never lets any men pass her.
  • Blood of the Lamb: No given information. In this form, her body is covered head to toe in blood coming from unknown (or nonexistent) wounds.
  • Bubble: Not much is known about her but her name is visible on the Underground map next to Rain Brain and Lucy Fugue.
  • Butterfly Baby: Constantly suffers pain on a Hellraiser-like level in the deepest part of the mind.
  • Crazy Jane: The dominant alter, or "host". No apparent powers. Her name is derived from that of a character in several poems by William Butler Yeats, as well as the eponymous painting by Richard Dadd.[7]
  • Daddy: An introject of Jane's father as a giant monster made of insects, excrement, and puzzle pieces. Daddy talks with Jane's voice. It was destroyed. Resided in a mental representation of the Well where Kay was sexually assaulted by him. Has the power to shapeshift.
  • Dr. Harrison: White streak of hair and blue eyes. Able to telepathically suss out the childhood traumas of others. Power to influence anyone who hears her voice. Described by Mr. Nobody as "insane". In the Underground, she's portrayed as a middle-age woman in a business suit.
  • Driller Bill: A dark-skinned woman in a worker's jumpsuit. Arguably as aggressive as Hammerhead, yet also fond of Baby Doll and her antics.
  • Driver 8: Conductor of the Underground subway, named after the R.E.M. song. The Driver's hat has an infinity symbol (a sideways "8") on it.
  • Flaming Katy: One of the "protector" alters, protecting Jane whenever she feels threatened. Very antisocial, someone who does not like to be interrogated. She is a pyrokinetic and can fly. Also usually emerges at Baby Doll's request.
  • Flit: She can teleport anywhere. Dresses in late '80s fashion.
  • Hammerhead: Another protector like Flaming Katy. She is very aggressive towards everyone and possesses super-strength. In the Underground, she is bald and wears a leather jacket.
  • Jack Straw: A living but mute scarecrow.
  • Jeann: Unknown. Her station could be seen as Cliff was falling into Jane's mind.[8]
  • Jill-in-Irons: She is wrapped in large chains. A reference to Jack-In-Irons.
  • Karen: A perky but unstable alter with the power to cast "love spells". She loves '90's rom-coms and her boyfriend, Doug. She comes out when Jane is severely depressed.
  • K-5: The original host, Kay Challis, who vanished at age 5. She is "sleeping", or otherwise known as "dormant", in one of the lower stations of the Underground.
  • Kit W'the Canstick: An old woman who carries a burned-out candle.
  • Lady Purple: She can see the future but rarely speaks.
  • Liza Radley: A stable, more "normal" appearing alter, awakened as a result of a loving environment, who pushes Jane to recovery. The other alters are unsure of how to react to Liza and feel threatened by her. She is named after a song by The Jam, the B-side of their single "Start!".
  • Lucy Fugue: She has radioactive bones and see-through skin. She can also generate harmonic vibrations, a power she used to defeat the Antigod. In the live-action series, this alter has electrical powers. In the Underground, this alter is portrayed as an Asian woman with electric-blue streaks in her black beehive hairdo.
  • Mama Pentecost: An expert enigma and cryptogram solver who can also translate any language.
  • Merry Andrew: Dresses as a Harlequin and carries toys.
  • Miranda: The former host who took over after Kay went dormant, she destroys herself after the church incident. Her "station" is now occupied by some indescribable horror, visible from a distance only as a weird light, which only Driver 8 can see without being destroyed by the vision (she covers Cliff's eyes as they pass through this area, in comic canon). Per the TV show's canon, Miranda's station is populated by noose-hung bodies and tortured souls. She miraculously returned after the Candlemaker killed Katy and Baby Doll in the Underground, and took over as primary to better ensue Kay's needs. This is later revealed to be the manifestation of depression in disguise as the real Miranda was still deceased, and her mission is to lead all personas to desperation and feeling of hopelessness, with her true goal being suicide by hang. She is defeated by Jane who, with the help of Kay and the other personas still remaining, goes up in a plane (the first way to go up before the construction of the Underground) and take control again in the exact moment Cliff stop Jane from hanging herself (in the first episode of season 3).
  • No One: An aggressive persona, she was able to sense the Fifth Horseman and the Painting before it was activated.
  • Penny Farthing: She speaks with a stutter when on the surface, but speaks without one in the Underground. Her job is to run. A penny farthing is the English name for the early bicycles that had different-sized wheels. In the Underground, this alter is portrayed as British woman dressed in 19th century working-class English clothes.
  • Pepper's Ghost: Unknown.
  • Pretty Polly: Named for the folksong, she wears a black Victorian dress and has X's carved into her eyes.
  • Rain Brain: She speaks in a stream of consciousness and can take on an abstract immaterial form.
  • Scarlet Harlot: A nymphomaniac with the power to create ectoplasm projections and absorb stray psychosexual energy.
  • Sex Bomb: She explodes when sexually aroused.
  • Silver Tongue: Her vocalizations are actualized in silver font, and can then be used as edged weapons.
  • Spinning Jenny: Prone to panic attacks.
  • Stigmata: She bleeds from her hands and feet and relives the church incident endlessly.
  • Sun Daddy: A gigantic figure with a sun for a head with the power to throw fireballs.
  • Sylvia: She bears Jane's feelings of claustrophobia. She is locked inside of a small room, reciting poem fragments. She believes if she can put the fragments together she can use them as a key out of the room. Speak in poetic dark rhythm with a spooky voice when surfaced.
  • The Balladeer: After the apparent deaths of Baby Doll and Flaming Katy, she becomes a mourner to sing the ballad and led a funeral procession to the well. Her station is located in the deepest parts of the Underground that none of the other alters have ever interacted, met, and seen her before the funeral procession.
  • The Engineer: He assists Driver 8 in maintaining the Underground.
  • The Hangman's Beautiful Daughter: An artist with the power to psychically activate her paintings; whose name is taken from the title of an album by the Incredible String Band. She has a Frida Kahlo-esque unibrow. In the Underground, she was dressed like Frida Kahlo.
  • The Nun: A Catholic nun armed with a chainsaw.
  • The Pointman: He assists Driver 8 in maintaining the Underground.
  • The Secretary: A neat and orderly pessimist who rarely shows emotion.
  • The Shapeless Children: Constantly repeats "Daddy don' do it". She is made to constantly relive the trauma of Kay in the deepest part of the Underground.
  • The Signal-Man: Another railroad-themed alter that helps maintain the Underground order. His powers are unknown.
  • The Sin-Eater: She believes she must suffer for her sins. Jane brings her out as a defense when being tortured.
  • The Snow Queen: She has the power to create and shape ice.
  • The Wall Crawler: Unknown. She has only been seen in one of the videotapes of Dr. Caulder's interviews.
  • The Weird Sisters: A three-in-one alter similar to Three Witches. Shown as a Three-Headed Lady.

This is all pasted from Wikipedia, admittedly, but my point here is that she can switch between a wide variety of powers. How that manifests, I dunno. Maybe too much for a stance fighter, but perhaps it could work like Mega Man in Smash sort of does? That feels like a weird thing to say about Dissociative Identity Disorder, but I dunno how else to put it. She also is in the Doom Patrol TV show, and got a bit more popular based off of that, as well.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The poll results from yesterday are:

-Wonder Woman and Wolverine will get their premiere costumes (Nubia/Superwoman and Sabretooth, respectively)
-Doctor Doom will be Plastic Man's rival, and Plastic Man will be the Thing's rival
-we'll be including @Darkonedagger's costumes for Raven, and Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's costumes for Deadpool

Daredevil's rival will be Catwoman by unanimous decision, and here's the poll for Constantine's rival.

---

Here are the nominees for DC's wildcard round!

dc wildcard.png

-Arm-Fall-Off Boy ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Swamp Thing ( Oddball Oddball )
-Rorschach ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Dogwelder ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
-Cyborg ( Jondolio Jondolio )
-Gorilla Grodd ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Booster Gold (@Darkonedagger)
-Black Adam ( tonygameman tonygameman )
-Power Girl ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-General Zod ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Crazy Jane ( AlRex AlRex )

Same as usual; vote for your top three, and your own nomination can't be in first.

1. Cyborg
2. Black Adam
3. Gorilla Grodd

---

Job 111: premiere costumes for the Flash, Captain America, Aquaman, and the Hulk

Six characters at once felt like a lot, so I'm going to bump it down to four. (we'll see how it goes as time goes on, though - some characters might not have any premiere costumes, especially as we get further down the roster) I feel like it's worth noting that, if a character already has a certain costume, then that costume can't be a premiere costume as well. (so no Maestro or Joe Fixit premiere costumes for the Hulk, for example)

Same as last time; a maximum of two premiere costumes per character.

Job 112: Marvel wildcard round

In a shocking twist that nobody could have possibly seen coming, we're doing the Marvel wildcard round today. It's similar to yesterday's job, except for Marvel instead of DC. For reference, here's the Marvel side of the roster:

marvel roster so far.png

1. Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
2. Iron Man (Tony Stark)
3. Wolverine (Logan)
4. Captain America (Steve Rogers)
5. The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
6. Thor (Odinson)
7. Magneto
8. Doctor Doom
9. Doctor Strange
10. Black Panther (T'Challa)
11. Deadpool
12. Cyclops (Scott Summers)
13. The Thing (Ben Grimm)
14. Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
15. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
16. Storm
17. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
18. Doctor Octopus
19. Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
20. Venom (Eddie Brock)
21. Loki
22. Rocket Raccoon and Groot
23. Scarlet Witch
24. Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
25. Thanos

Aside from them, basically anything goes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Cyborg
2. Booster
3. Power Girl

Img_0403_moon_knight_mout.obj (2).png

Moon Knight
Marc Spector was a mercenary for hire who was betrayed by his own boss, left stranded, he was saved by the Egyptian moon god Khonshu. He became his Avatar. Carrying out justice. Marc has DID, and his other personalites include Steven Grant and Jake Lockely. This carries over to his crime fighting, where you have the more Batman like Moon Knight and the suited Mr. Knight. These forms could be reflected in his gameplay.

Costumes later

1. Black Adam
2. Fall-off-arm boy
3. Cyborg

Ice man (X-Men) (Resubmission)
View attachment 356304
Iceman, aka Robert Louis "Bobby" Drake is a character from X-men series and he is a mutant born with superhuman abilities, which is manipulating ice and cold by freezing water vapor around him. He can even freeze objects, as well cover his body with ice.

He could use his icy powers to fight or even create an armor made out of ice to make himself harder to defeat. Also one of supermoves could let him freeze the opponent to death.

I nominate Iceman, because he is a cool guy (No pun or joke intended) and his powers could fit in fighting game. Also he is one of original X-men and he would be another mutant added to the game.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
  1. Crazy Jane
  2. Black Adam
  3. Dogwelder
Going to give this guy one last chance, unless DLC is also coming up in this thread.

Job #112: Marvel's Wildcard Fighter - Namor the Sub-Mariner

Namor the Sub-Mariner is the current ruler and self-proclaimed king of an undersea kingdom Atlantis, who was born as a mutant-hybrid son of a human fisherman (Leonard McKenzie) and an Atlantean princess (Fen). He first debuted in 1939's Marvel Comics #1 created by Bill Everett, having pretty much predated Aquaman by two years and a month (November 1941), maybe even a bit further thanks to the uncirculated comic "Motion Pictures Funnies Weekly" from the same year. Because of this, Namor himself is declared Marvel's very first super-hero/villain and mutant long times before X-Men came up, having been also described as the first historically known comic book anti-hero and even appeared in Marvel's first cartoon show, an anthology series The Marvel Super Heroes, which first aired in September to December 1966, thus making him a vastly important piece of the company's history. Namor is also finally making an appearance in Marvel Cinematic Universe with a upcoming movie, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.

While he is more well-known for his heroics and being involved with the Avengers and X-Men such as the original Human Torch and Captain America himself, who he teamed up with as part of Invaders back in World War II, Namor isn't exactly said always a hero of his own rights, as he often hostilely seeks vengeance towards the human race who destroyed his kingdom (having done his crusade even since the debut), often allying with supervillains like Doctor Doom and Magneto, even temporarily joining afore-mentioned teams such as Cabals (one of which he formed himself at some point). During his lifetime, Namor went against the odds like The Fantastic Four, Black Panther, Wolverine, Hulk, etc.

As a half-human/Atlantean mutant, much like his DC counterpart, Namor has multiple powers/abilities such as superhuman strength, extensive training in hand-to-hand combat, immense willpower, communicating with sea creatures and flight thanks to small wings on his ankles. He can also mimic various abilities of essentially any aquatic life, like using a shocking electric eel-based attack. Namor is also able to utilize the Trident of Neptune for long-reaching melee attacks, summoning water geysers/whirlpools/tidal waves, etc. and the Horn of Proteus, an Atlantean relic which he can use to control monsters such as Giganto.

Namor's unusually neutral nature and both roles as an anti-hero and villain in the Marvel universe would bring up interesting and fun interactions between multiple characters from both sides, such as the X-Men, Captain America and Aquaman himself, who he fought against in a 1996 crossover comic (which led to the latter's victory through voting and them becoming Aqua Mariner in the Amalgam universe afterwards).

Now behold... witness our beloved, smiling half-human/half-Atlantean laughing at us surface-dwellers!
"IMPERIUS REX!"

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
The poll results from yesterday are:

-Wonder Woman and Wolverine will get their premiere costumes (Nubia/Superwoman and Sabretooth, respectively)
-Doctor Doom will be Plastic Man's rival, and Plastic Man will be the Thing's rival
-we'll be including @Darkonedagger's costumes for Raven, and Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer 's costumes for Deadpool

Daredevil's rival will be Catwoman by unanimous decision, and here's the poll for Constantine's rival.

---

Here are the nominees for DC's wildcard round!

View attachment 359518

-Arm-Fall-Off Boy ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Swamp Thing ( Oddball Oddball )
-Rorschach ( DragonRobotKing26 DragonRobotKing26 )
-Dogwelder ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
-Cyborg ( Jondolio Jondolio )
-Gorilla Grodd ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
-Booster Gold (@Darkonedagger)
-Black Adam ( tonygameman tonygameman )
-Power Girl ( NanayaGaming NanayaGaming )
-General Zod ( Infinity Sorcerer Infinity Sorcerer )
-Crazy Jane ( AlRex AlRex )

Same as usual; vote for your top three, and your own nomination can't be in first.

1. Cyborg
2. Black Adam
3. Gorilla Grodd

---

Job 111: premiere costumes for the Flash, Captain America, Aquaman, and the Hulk

Six characters at once felt like a lot, so I'm going to bump it down to four. (we'll see how it goes as time goes on, though - some characters might not have any premiere costumes, especially as we get further down the roster) I feel like it's worth noting that, if a character already has a certain costume, then that costume can't be a premiere costume as well. (so no Maestro or Joe Fixit premiere costumes for the Hulk, for example)

Same as last time; a maximum of two premiere costumes per character.

Job 112: Marvel wildcard round

In a shocking twist that nobody could have possibly seen coming, we're doing the Marvel wildcard round today. It's similar to yesterday's job, except for Marvel instead of DC. For reference, here's the Marvel side of the roster:

View attachment 359490

1. Spider-Man (Peter Parker)
2. Iron Man (Tony Stark)
3. Wolverine (Logan)
4. Captain America (Steve Rogers)
5. The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
6. Thor (Odinson)
7. Magneto
8. Doctor Doom
9. Doctor Strange
10. Black Panther (T'Challa)
11. Deadpool
12. Cyclops (Scott Summers)
13. The Thing (Ben Grimm)
14. Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
15. Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
16. Storm
17. Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
18. Doctor Octopus
19. Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)
20. Venom (Eddie Brock)
21. Loki
22. Rocket Raccoon and Groot
23. Scarlet Witch
24. Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
25. Thanos

Aside from them, basically anything goes.
Alright, I'm on a bit of a time table so I'll get my votes out quickly.

1. Cyborg
2. Black Adam
3. Gorilla Grodd

All 3 are characters I think should be included, especially Cyborg and Adam, but if we're down to only 1 then this is how I would rank them.

I'll be making a full post for my costume and character nominations later, but this time I'll be getting first dibs on the character.

Top Bottom