• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DC vs. Marvel: Infinity Crisis

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Thanks! I actually didnt even remind when he used it and just searxhed in the wikia what other abilities he has to try to make his moveset more interesing and the Astral projection thing seemed interesing.

I also love your Darksaid moveset and particulary love the details based on Capcom and SNK bosses! Especially the Omega/Kaiser Wave since Krauser is one of my favor bosses lol. I was thinking on make a moveset for Thanos but I guess moveset submissions ends today and I will not have the time for do it sadly. But when the opportunity comes back I will try it!
Thanks! I'm tempted to leave movesets open to whoever wants to submit them like what I did with the cards or arcade mode endings; I figure that other people can make suggestions before the movesets are finalized.

That way, it's not like they're limited to a 24 hour period, since they require more work/research than character or stage nominations.

(off-topic, but man, I really wish they'd bring back Krauser in a King of Fighters game - I loved playing as the boss team in '96)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
Thanks! I'm tempted to leave movesets open to whoever wants to submit them like what I did with the cards or arcade mode endings; I figure that other people can make suggestions before the movesets are finalized.

That way, it's not like they're limited to a 24 hour period, since they require more work/research than character or stage nominations.
I would appreciate it, in comparison to other things movesets are in some way easier to do for me than other things.

(off-topic, but man, I really wish they'd bring back Krauser in a King of Fighters game - I loved playing as the boss team in '96)
Same feeling man fr. Hope the Boss Challenge brings other SNK bosses like Krauser or Mr. Karate.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going to add the Doom, Magneto, and Darkseid movesets to the opening post, and I'll leave movesets open so that anyone can submit a moveset whenever they want. (though if people want to post an alternative moveset for a character, then we can vote on it)

@Darkonedagger 's Captain America costumes won the poll, so they'll be included, and Danny The Street won the stage poll, so they'll be included as a stage.

Given the amount of stage nominations that we got this time, I think we'll do ranked voting and add the top two. (maybe three, depending on the results) Here are our choices:

-SHIELD Helicarrier ( Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds )
-Temple of Atlas ( KneeOfJustice99 KneeOfJustice99 )
-Attilan (@Darkonedagger)
-Ego the Living Planet ( PinkFlare PinkFlare )
-Starlight Citadel ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )

Same rules as normal; vote for your top three, and you can't put your own nomination in first.

1. Attilan
2. Temple of Atlas
3. Ego the Living Planet

---

Regarding my future job plans, I might change the magic round to a second wildcard round, or maybe a second-chance Avengers/Justice League round; I'm not sure.

Job 77: Wonder Woman's arcade mode rival

Same as usual; pick a Marvel character to serve as Wonder Woman's rival battle in arcade mode.

Job 78: Aquaman's costumes

List Aquaman's default costume plus anywhere from 1 to 7 alternates.

---

I'll post my ideas for these jobs, along with some Fantastic Four trading cards and maybe some other cards (and possibly an arcade ending for the Thing, since I'm on a Fantastic Four kick), later today.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm going to nominate Captain Marvel as Wonder Woman's rival; both are prominent and powerful women whose most common outfits are primary colours (though the colour bit tends to be the case for a lot of heroes; secondary colours like green, purple, and orange are often used for villains or morally-ambiguous characters like the Hulk, with exceptions like Green Arrow or Green Lantern), and both have a connection with blonde fighter pilots from the US military. (Captain Marvel is one, while Wonder Woman's main love interest Steve Trevor fits that description)

They could treat it like a friendly competition, with Diana claiming that her Amazon training is better than what Carol's been taught.

---

Trading Cards:

• Mr. Fantastic
    • "Reed Richards changed his life, and the life of three of his friends, forever when he decided to fly an experimental spacecraft to study the cosmos. The ship was hit by an unexpected burst of cosmic radiation, giving the crew fantastic powers. Not wanting them to be treated as circus freaks or monsters, Reed encouraged them to take on costumed identities and become superheroes. Reed's powers allow him to stretch like a rubber band and change his shape however he sees fit, though he views his brain as his real superpower."
  • The Invisible Woman
    • "Sue Storm is warm, caring, and responsible, able to calm everyone down, which isn't an easy accomplishment when she's on the same team as the Thing and the Human Torch. Starting out as the Invisible Girl, she was initially only able to turn invisible, but over time, she developed force fields that, thanks to numerous creative applications, made her the most dangerous (and deadly, if pushed) member of the team in the eyes of most supervillains."
  • The Human Torch
    • "Hot-headed Johnny Storm became a human fireball thanks to the effects of the cosmic radiation that created the Fantastic Four. An impulsive playboy, Johnny is brash, arrogant, and charming. His powers resemble the android that was also named the Human Torch from World War 2 - he can surround himself in fire, giving him the ability to fly and throw fireballs."
  • The Thing
    • "Out of the members of the Fantastic Four, Ben Grimm had the worst outcome when it came to his exposure to cosmic rays - unlike the others, he can't turn his power on and off, leaving him stuck as a monstrous-looking rock man. Beneath that rough exterior lies a heart of gold, and Ben is well-liked by anyone who gets to know him. Too tough for most people to overpower and too stubborn to give up, there's nobody better to be on your side in a crisis."
  • Namor
    • "The arrogant ruler of Atlantis whose opinion towards the surface dwellers shifts as often as the tides. Namor was one of the first recorded mutants, born from a human father and an Atlantean princess. A child of two worlds, he was discriminated against in his youth, never feeling at home on land or in the water. Eventually, he took his birthright as the ruler of Atlantis, assisting Captain America against the Nazis and later battling the Fantastic Four."
  • Starro the Conqueror
    • "One of the first threats that the Justice League faced as a team, Starro is a starfish-like alien who seeks to control the minds of entire planets. Able to spawn smaller versions of itself to puppeteer other beings, transform similar creatures such as starfish into beings like itself, regenerate, and fire beams of energy, it's never clear if Starro can truly be destroyed."
  • Booster Gold
    • "Booster Gold was born in the year 2442, but used time travel technology to go back to the age of superheroes, setting himself up as one. Booster is self-obsessed, optimistic, and a glory hound, but when the chips are down, he often finds that he's as heroic as the people that he looks up to, even when nobody is watching."
  • Big Barda
    • "Formerly one of Darkseid's Female Furies, Barda had a change of heart after meeting Mister Miracle, escaping Apokolips and making it to Earth. Towering over most people, Barda has a strength to match her stature, being able to go toe-to-toe with the likes of Superman or Wonder Woman. The brawn to her husband's brains, Barda is blunt but dependable."
  • Detective Chimp
    • "An intelligent chimpanzee who works as a detective. He has teamed up with fellow detectives Batman and Martian Manhunter in the past, along with Rex the Wonder Dog, and is intelligent enough to be able to speak to humans in their own languages. Unfortunately, as his business failed, he descended into alcoholism, but he remains one of the world's foremost investigators."
  • Kite Man
    • "Hell yeah! Charles Brown is a criminal known as Kite Man, who commits thefts and other petty crimes exclusively using a giant kite on his back. Possessing a large amount of confidence for someone who willingly calls himself Kite Man, he might often find himself in conflict with Batman, but his greatest nemesis would have to be trees."
---

Aquaman costumes:

1. Default

2. Barbarian (he has a normal hand rather than a hook hand)

3. Sea King

4. Camouflage

5. Black Lantern

6. Flashpoint

EDIT:
7. Jason Momoa-inspired look

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
1659743218008.png
General Playstyle
Thanos is an absolute unit with amazing raw power that should be unlocked through the battle.

Unique Ability - Infinity Stones
Thanos has access to the six different stones, the way this works is based on Susanoo's Divine Warrior Drive. His Unique Actions are a series of strong attacks that unlocks seals (the stones) allowing Thanos to use them in his moveset. After unlocking it Thanos needs to chain normal attacks to get the next stone and so on. Using the Level 3 Super destroys the gems requiring to unlock them again.

MOVE NAMEINPUTDESCRIPTION
Titan's Shield236 + XAn offensive and defensive tool, Thanos create a shield of cosmic energy slighty above him that can reflect projectiles, but if you dont mantain Press the button it would launch a slow, multi-hitting projectiles that nullfiies weak proyectiles.

If the Space Stone is unlocked the projectile would be bigger.
Titan's Charge41236 + XThanos rams against the opponent with his shoulders.

If the Time Stone is unlocked the attack would be faster.
Titan's Press63214 + XThanos's command grab where he runs through the opponent and if hits smash them to the corner. Hmmm...

If the Power Stone is unlocked it would deal more damage.
Power Bomb236 + UA ButtonThanos launch a very slow red cube of energy that creates a huge explosion when stops holding the button. It requires the Power Stone.
Space Wrap22 + UA ButtonThanos teleports behind the opponent. It requires the Space Stone.
Mind Control63214 + UA ButtonThanos strikes a stance, a counter that if connects briefly reverse the opponent's buttons. It requires the Soul Stone.
Reality Illusion623 + UA ButtonThanos summons a stone pillar from the ground, it can be hold to direct the pillar close or far from him. It requires the Reality Stone.
Soul Eater41236 + UA ButtonThanos grabs the opponent with his gauntlet and steals their life meter to heal himself. It requires the Soul Stone.
Level 1 Super: SanctuaryQCFQCF + XThanos orders a bombardment to the stage with a rain of missiles falling after that.
Level 1 Super: Time StopperQCBQCB + UA ButtonThanos elevates his hand while the Time Stone glows, freezing the time for a brief time. It requires the Time Stone.
Level 2 Super: Sovereign DecreeQCBQCB + XThanos briefly gets the powers of all the Infinity Stones for a brief amount of time without the needing to unlock it, if he already haves all of them this super is replaced with Sovereign Wraith that enhances his stone abilities like making the Power Bomb stronger, the heal of Soul Eater being larger etc.

Level 3 - Black Order Attack
All Buttons Pressed (Not Stones)Thanos calls his henchment, the Black Order, to help him in the battle furiously attacking the opponent.
Level 3 - The SnapAll Buttons Pressed (Requires All the Stones)Thanos punches the opponent sending them to a cutscene where he shows his gauntlet and the six stones inside it, after that with a maliceous grin he shouts "I'm inevitable" and snaps his fingers making the opponent (and half the population of the universe) dissapear into dust. This is a special super since it counts has a "dramatic finish" if he ends the battle in this way.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
Aquaman.jpg
Classic (default)

90s Aquaman.png
90s Aquaman

Movie Aquaman.jpg
Movie Aquaman

Aquaman blue.jpg
Aquaman blue suit

Flashpoint Aquaman.jpg
Flashpoint Aquaman

Sea King.jpg
SeaKing

Atlantian armor.jpg
Justice Armor

Stan Lees Aquaman.jpg
Just Imagine Stan Lee Creating Aquaman

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

The Thing moveset

Unique Ability: Rocky Toughness - when the unique action button is pressed, a meter beneath the unique action icon lights up and slowly decreases. As long as this is active, the Thing has super armour and takes half the amount of damage, though every time he's hit, it takes a chunk off of the meter. (he can still be grabbed while he has super armour)

Lariat (back, forward, attack) - lunging forward, the Thing swings his arm to hit the opponent in the chest, knocking them to the ground.

Hard-Headed (down, up, attack) - the Thing leaps into the air, headbutting whoever's above him

Backbreaker (quarter circle forward + attack) - a command grab - the Thing reaches out to grab the opponent. If he connects, they're tossed into the air, and he catches them on his shoulders, bending their back before throwing them to the ground. (I'm not sure how well I'm describing this, but it's based on a move by Clark from King of Fighters)

Stick and Move (down, down, attack) - a counter move where the Thing gets into a boxing stance, weaving from side to side. If he's attacked while in this stance, he steps out of the way and counters with a painful body blow.

Level 1: UCWF Champ! (half circle forward + attack) - the Thing swings his arms inward to try and grab the opponent. If he connects, he choke-slams them, following it up with a People's Elbow. While they're lying on the ground stunned, he picks them up by the legs (or leg equivalent, if we wind up adding someone like Shuma Gorath or Starro) and spins them around before throwing them away.

Level 2: Worthless Doohickey (quarter circle forward x2 + attack) - Ben stomps, and a large piece of machinery that would normally be found in the Baxter Building falls from the sky, landing in his arms as he holds it over his head. Clearly, Reed doesn't need it any more, because he tosses it forward, and it explodes once it hits the ground.

Level 3: It's Clobberin' Time! (press all buttons) - the Thing slams both fists on the ground, causing the ground in front of him to be torn up. If the opponent's caught in this, it transitions to a cinematic where they're knocked off-balance. The Thing, of course, yells out "IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!" as he hits the opponent with a series of punches. He smashes them to the ground with one megaton punch, and for the added humiliation (and comedy, depending on who he's using it on), he pins them for a three-count.

Hopefully these are okay; I know very little about boxing or wrestling, but I figured that the Thing would be more defensive than the Hulk and more of a grappler. I probably could have involved the Fantastic Four in his super move, but I didn't want to just in case any of them made it into the game at some point.

Since Mega's submissions are only 6 I only would like to see Jason Momoa's look. I usually aren't a fan to put skins of the movies since most of the time the comics should have priority but I love this design of Aquaman is just too badass.
View attachment 358058
Sure, I can edit that in.

I like the Thanos moveset! The part about him having two different level 3 supers depending on the situation is a nice touch, and the Rugal shout-out is great.

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
I like the Thanos moveset! The part about him having two different level 3 supers depending on the situation is a nice touch, and the Rugal shout-out is great.
Thanks!, I was thinking on what you did with Darkseid having some reference of other bosses so I tried to do the same. Titan Charge is also based on another boss (or well, more like a sub-boss, Urien), while Titqn's Shield appeared in MVCI the rework os based on Rugal's reflector and his UA has explained is based on Susanoo from BlazBlue. I also like your Thing moveset!, it sounds great!

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
DEADPOOL MOVESET
1661628032500.png
General Playstyle
Deadpool is an unorthodox rushdown character with a lot of mind trickery. Its like an enhanced version of his UMvC3 moveset.

Unique Ability - Magic Satchel of Unlimited Weaponry
Deadpool pulls out his magic satchel and reaches inside of it, pulling out one of eight different weapons. Whichever one Deadpool gets is completely random, which can make it both unreliable and unpredictable.
  • Land Mine: Deadpool drops an explosive disc on the ground, a sensor bomb that explodes to contact. It can also explode if Deadpool touch it and will receive damage.
  • Rocket Launcher: Deadpool pulls a rocket launcher and launch a missile, it can be held to change the direction of the missile.
  • D-Bomb: Deadpool launch a comical bomb with his face painted that detones in a large explosion after a brief time.
  • Chimichanga!: Deadpool appears a chimichanga and he eats it healing himself. If he is hitted while eating it Deadpool would drop the chimichanga that can be grabbed by someone else for heal (but it wouldn't heal the same amount).
  • Banana Peel: Deadpool toss a banana peel that would knock the opponent if pass through it, like the landmine it would also make Deadpool fell if he pass it.
  • Taser: Deadpool shoots a taser, paralyzing the opponent if hits.
  • Shuriken: Deadpool throws a pair of shurikens.
  • Binding Sling: Deadpool toss a binding sling wrapping the opponent inmobilizing them for a brief time, you can mash the button to escape faster.
Deadpool also has a unique dash that low-profiles most projectiles.

Slice & Dice236 + XDeadpool attacks the opponent with multiple slashes, you can mash the button to increase the length of the attack.
Katana-rama!623 + X (236 in air)Deadpool spins with his katanas in an arc. Press the button again to follow-up with a final slash.
Quick Draw421 + XDeadpool makes a jerky-leaning quickdraw slash at his opponent which can be aimed low, mid, or upward. Press again to do a follow-up finisher.
Trigger Happy214 + X (Air OK) Deadpool uses his pair of submachine guns to shoots rounds of bullets to his opponent, the Light version shoots low, the medium shoots mid and the heavy version shoots like an anti-air while in the air light shoots straight, medium shots diagonal downwards and heavy shoots downwards while spinnimg like Dante's Rainstorm.
The Van's Special63214 + XDeadpool does a split and punches the opponent in the crotch, stunning the opponent for the pain. (even if they are female...or Starro), probably Deadpool watched too much Bloodsport lately.
Teleporter22 + X (Includes UA Button)Deadpool use a teleporting device to move around the stage, but there is a chance that the teleport fails making it explode damaging both the opponent if is near and Deadpool (tho he receives less damage). The more you use it care less the more possibilities to explode has. The UA Button version makes Deadpool's device explode instantly reseting the RNG.
Special Taunt236 + Taunt ButtonDeadpool mocks the opponent with an unique taunt for each character, during this a textglobe would appear at Deadpool's head that does a little damage to them, if connects it can be canceled with anything.
Level 1 Super: BANG! BANG! BANGBANG!!
236236 + X (Air OK)Deadpool shoots his both pistols simultaneously. In the air Deadpool points diagonal downwards while spinning around in a goofy way.
Level 1 Super:
Hack n' Slash
236236 + XDeadpool quickly dashes through the opponent, after connect he slashes his opponent with his both swords in a mad dance-like autocombo attack.
Level 2 Super: Maximum Effort
222 + XXDeadpool enters into an install status where he can cancel his special moves between them and also has a more favorable RNG in his Unique Action and in Teleporter.
Level 3 Super:
4th Wall Infinity Crisis
All Buttons PressedDeadpool does a sexy pose while walking towards the opponent, this is an on-hit activation grab so it can only be avoided jumping or attacking Deadpool with a projectile supermove. When hit Deadpool throws flash grenades that inmobilize the opponent, then he starts beating up the opponent using the HUD around him (the health bar and the super meter) ending them with a powerful bat yelling "HOME RUN!".

Last edited:

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
Yeah, I see what you mean; they both feel like characters who should be here at some point. I'm just not sure which category I could replace with one that they're eligible for.

• I figure the game could use more villains, especially more non-Batman ones on the DC side; as of now, the only ones that aren't Batman villains are Luthor and Darkseid
  • outside of Darkseid, Thanos, and Green Lantern, we haven't really tapped into the cosmic side of either company; I guess there's nothing saying that we need to, but I figure there's a lot of potential between the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Nova Corps., the various Lantern Corps., the New Gods, miscellaneous villains like Despero or Starro the Conqueror, and anyone else that I might be forgetting. (I'm not super familiar with the cosmic sides of either company, though I should look into them more)
  • the magic category seems like the most likely one that I'd get rid of, if I had to choose, but it still feels like there's lots of potential there; for the Marvel side, there's the likes of Loki, Scarlet Witch, Dormammu, Shuma-Gorath, Nico Minoru, etc. For DC, I feel like the mystical characters that we do have (Zatanna, Constantine, Shazam, Raven) cover a lot of ground as it is, but there are still other examples like Doctor Fate, Black Adam, Swamp Thing, Eclipso, or Circe.
  • we've got one character who debuted after the year 2000, and I feel like there's lots of untapped potential there.

If I had to pick, I could replace the magic category with an Avengers/Justice League-related category, leaving it open to heroes and villains with ties to the teams (that way, the likes of Loki, Black Adam, etc. would still be eligible), but I'll have to think about it.
I should clarify this quickly; I don't think any of the categories should be replaced so long as the Wildcard category is available. I agree that these are definitely all options we should consider since they cover major aspects of both universes. Like I said, I'll save my options as Wildcards since they're both eligible :D

Another Question, if you don't mind; Am I allowed to submit arcade endings for characters who have already have endings decided previously? If the option is there I'll definitely use it, but I don't want to overstep any boundaries.

Stage Vote
1. S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (I would've nominated this myself had it not already been done)
2. Temple of Atlas (Unique form of representation for an obscure Marvel team? Count me in)
3. Ego The Living Planet

Job 77: Wonder Woman Rival
I want to do something a little unique here, and nominate Wonder Woman's rival to be Magneto. Both of them can be viewed as being above mankind, given that Wonder Woman is an Amazon and the daughter of Zeus (occasionally), and Magneto being a mutant; However, their views on mankind couldn't be more different. This rivalry could emphasize their ideologies and core character traits in regards to this connection; Magneto is spiteful and fueled by a hatred for mankind for what he's witnessed both during the Holocaust and the general discrimination against mutants as a whole, where as Diana, despite having seen some of the worst mankind has to offer, is still driven by her compassion and hope that humanity can be uplifted, and unfortunately this directly clashes against Magneto's entire movement, so it's more or less and inevitable battle. I feel like this is further enhanced by Magneto not necessarily being an outright Villain either, but just simply driven so far astray due to his personal history. He has fought on the side of good multiple times, and Wonder Woman is the type of figure to appeal to that side of him more than anyone else on the roster, besides Superman. All in all I think the nature of these characters would work for Diana's rivalry battle.

TL;DR: Wonder Woman vs. Magneto

Aquaman's main costume hasn't really changed all too much, and I think we can all agree that the Orange, Gold and Green should be the default. I'm going call out the New 52 Aquaman specifically, though, because I like the pretty pearl Necklace :3

90's Aquaman

This shouldn't surprise anyone, really.

DC You Aquaman

This costume is from the DC You initiative of DC's comic around 2015-2016. It was the main costume he used during this run, and I think the sleek black top, sleeveless suit and the scaled thigh guard just offer something unique, while still sticking to a primary run of Aquaman's comics.

Camouflage Suit

This suit is a bit obscure, but truthfully I think it should be considered. It fits the general theme of Aquaman's character whilst looking nothing like the other suits, which offers a lot of visual variety

Flashpoint

Flashpoint was a general major storyline for the DC Universe, with Aquaman playing a major role (relatively speaking) within it. This is honestly one of the easiest options to make for alternate Aquaman suits alongside the 90's design, I probably didn't even need to justify it =P

DC Direct Armored Aquaman Action Figure*

This is easily the most out there choice on here. As far as I know, it never made an official media appearance, created solely for this Action Figure (I could be entirely mistaken, but doing further research I have not seen this featured in a single comic). But, obscure pulls is what I'm here for. This design is nothing short of badass and another nice visually distinct alternate for Aquaman, and pulls from an unexpected source. I say, put it in there.

*Edit: This design originated from the 2005 Alex Ross miniseries "Justice", and therefore did have a media appearance.

7. Aquaman (2018)

Having atleast one DCEU suit for Aquaman is an obligation. Jason is quite possibly the most popular iteration of the character to date, and Aquaman is also the most (financially) successful DC movie of all time. Having the definitive DCEU Aquman design, the one featured in his own solo outing, is a must,

8. Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

Having two Jason Mamoa alternate may be a bit excessive, but I think the DCEU iteration of the character warrants it, as even across only 3 movies he's had quite a few unique designs. I opted for the shirtless one, because it's visually unique, has a realistic design ethic (again, relatively speaking), and the character is also definitely known for going shirtless due to Jason's portrayal, so having a shirtless skin seems like a must.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
This is easily the most out there choice on here. As far as I know, it never made an official media appearance, created solely for this Action Figure (I could be entirely mistaken, but doing further research I have not seen this featured in a single comic). But, obscure pulls is what I'm here for. This design is nothing short of badass and another nice visually different alternate for Aquaman, and pulls from an unexpected source. I say, put it in there.
It's from a fully painted comic series from the early 2000s that was simply called JUSTICE.
Aquaman justice.jpg

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Another Question, if you don't mind; Am I allowed to submit arcade endings for characters who have already have endings decided previously? If the option is there I'll definitely use it, but I don't want to overstep any boundaries.
I suppose you can (most of them won by default, with Iron Man being the only one where we voted on it), and we can have a poll to determine which one to use, though not many characters have an arcade mode ending - so far, it's just Superman, Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, Ra's al Ghul, and Doctor Doom.

---

The Joker moveset

The Joker is someone who's unpredictable and confusing, so I'm making it so his special moves all have variations if you press an attack button mid-animation, just to keep them guessing.

Unique Ability: Make 'Em Laugh! - the Joker starts cackling, and if he's hit while doing this, his next attack is powered up.

BANG (quarter circle forward + attack) - the Joker pulls out a gun and fires it, only for a flag with "Bang!" written on it to come out of the end of the barrel.
-Pressing an attack button again while the flag is out will have Joker pull the trigger again, launching the flag like a spear.

Joxer Toxin (Shoryuken motion + attack) - the Joker throws a canister of Joker Toxin into the air, with smoke leaking out of it. The canister moves in an arc motion, serving as his anti-air
-Pressing an attack button mid-animation causes him to pull out a gun and shoot the canister. This means that the attack doesn't cover much ground, but the explosion is more damaging

Joy Buzzer (down, down, attack) - the Joker holds out a hand for the opponent to shake, and if they land a melee attack on him, it's a counter move where he electrocutes them
-Pressing an attack button while his hand is out causes him to trigger the joy buzzer early, shooting out bolts of electricity. It's less damaging than the counter, though.

Chattering Teeth (quarter circle back + attack) - the Joker places a wind-up set of chattering teeth on the ground, which run forward biting at the opponent as a low attack.
-Pressing the attack button while he's winding them up causes the teeth to stay in one place, acting as a trap. The teeth will disappear after a few seconds, or if another set of teeth is placed.

Level 1: The Jason Todd Special (half circle forward + attack) - the Joker lunges forward with a crowbar, knocking the opponent down and smacking them repeatedly if he lands the first hit. (this is a command grab) Once he's done, he turns away from the opponent, tossing a lit stick of dynamite over his shoulder, which explodes.

Level 2: 52 Card Pick-Up (quarter circle forward x2) - pulling out a deck of razor sharp playing cards, the Joker flings them at the opponent one at a time at first (for the first ten or so) before throwing the rest of the deck at once. (to keep the super from going on for too long)

Level 3: Party Time! (press all buttons) - the Joker throws down a smoke bomb. If the opponent is caught in the smoke, it transitions to a cinematic where the Clown Prince of Crime has set up large, garish clown balloons as parade floats. As he laughs, the balloons explode, filling the area with a thick cloud of Joker toxin. The clouds of toxin are too thick to see through, so the opponent is caught off-guard as the Joker appears out of the cloud, attacking them before disappearing back into it to get something new. He'd be stabbing at them with knives, hitting them with hammers, splattering their face with pies, and using whatever else he can get his hands on. The coup de grace (which is revealed as the smoke starts to clear) is a rocket launcher with a smiley face spray-painted on the explosive.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
The results for the stage vote are:

-Temple of Atlas: 5
-Attilan: 7
-SHIELD Helicarrier: 11
-Ego the Living Planet: 13

As a result, we'll be adding the SHIELD Helicarrier and Ego the Living Planet as stages! Thanks to Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds and PinkFlare PinkFlare for nominating them! (also, minor observation, but we have a surprisingly large amount of sentient stages, between Ego the Living Planet, Danny the Street, Krakoa, and (depending on the storyline) the Danger Room)

Here are the polls for yesterday's jobs. There's a lot of overlap for Aquaman's job (the classic costume, 90's barbarian, camouflage, Justice League movie, and Flashpoint versions were shared between all of the lists - I suppose Aquaman doesn't have many costumes), so I'm able to list the few that are different in the poll options.

I'll add the movesets that have been posted, along with the cards that I posted earlier, to the first post.

---

Job 79: nominate a non-Batman DC villain

It's been pointed out a few times that most of our DC villains are from Batman (Lex Luthor and Darkseid are the exceptions), so let's try to change that. We'll only be including one character from this round.

Also, it's worth noting that since we counted Deathstroke as a Batman villain when we did that round, it means that he can't be nominated for this round as well, for the sake of keeping things consistent. Scratch that - you can nominate Deathstroke.

---

A reminder that you can submit trading cards, character endings, or interactions (whether it's dialogue before the match or a victory quote after it) whenever you want.

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
The results for the stage vote are:

-Temple of Atlas: 5
-Attilan: 7
-SHIELD Helicarrier: 11
-Ego the Living Planet: 13

As a result, we'll be adding the SHIELD Helicarrier and Ego the Living Planet as stages! Thanks to Tankman from Newgrounds Tankman from Newgrounds and PinkFlare PinkFlare for nominating them! (also, minor observation, but we have a surprisingly large amount of sentient stages, between Ego the Living Planet, Danny the Street, Krakoa, and (depending on the storyline) the Danger Room)

Here are the polls for yesterday's jobs. There's a lot of overlap for Aquaman's job (the classic costume, 90's barbarian, camouflage, Justice League movie, and Flashpoint versions were shared between all of the lists - I suppose Aquaman doesn't have many costumes), so I'm able to list the few that are different in the poll options.

I'll add the movesets that have been posted, along with the cards that I posted earlier, to the first post.

---

Job 79: nominate a non-Batman DC villain

It's been pointed out a few times that most of our DC villains are from Batman (Lex Luthor and Darkseid are the exceptions), so let's try to change that. We'll only be including one character from this round.

Also, it's worth noting that since we counted Deathstroke as a Batman villain when we did that round, it means that he can't be nominated for this round as well, for the sake of keeping things consistent.

---

A reminder that you can submit trading cards, character endings, or interactions (whether it's dialogue before the match or a victory quote after it) whenever you want.
I think this would be a good opportunity to give one of comics' greatest rogues' galleries a shot, so here goes:

Character Name: Mirror Master
Character Origin: The Flash #105 (March, 1959)

Whilst the Flash does have a couple of potentially more notable villains with, shall we say, cold or primal vibes, I think that Mirror Master would be an incredibly unique pick for this role. One of the founding members of the Rogues and a mainstay Flash villain (as well as facing off with other heroes such as Animal Man), Mirror Master would be a quite unique villain in that whilst he's not exactly an anti-hero like Harley Quinn seems to have become in recent years, he does have a moral code, skewed as it may be.

His primary abilities come from his Mirror Gun (or "Prismatic Reflector Array"), a device that allows him to control reflections as well as entering the Mirror Lands (a dimension that exists inside reflective surfaces) freely. Whilst this may seem unsuited to a fighting game, Mirror Master has a massive variety of abilities that would make him unique - such as being able to "teleport" between reflective surfaces, being able to create illusions similar to mirages, and generally having a combination of basic fighting skills and a witty demeanour to pair that with. (And if you wanted to take some inspiration from the Hol Horse/J.Geil character in Heritage for the Future I'm all ears!)

Whilst he might not be the best known of Flash's rogues gallery, he's a character at the heart of it who I do genuinely think would lend to a very interesting fighting style focused more on misdirection and trickery than others - countering rushed and rapid movements from opponents with thought out attacks of his own in response. He's your intellectual character, though unlike the stereotype, he's got a sense of humour on top of that.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Also, it's worth noting that since we counted Deathstroke as a Batman villain when we did that round, it means that he can't be nominated for this round as well, for the sake of keeping things consistent.
I honestly think Deathstroke shouldn't even have been allowed for that round

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
That's understandable; I thought that he qualified, since he's been associated with Batman quite a bit in the 2000s (the Teen Titans animated series had him as a dark parallel to Batman in that he seemingly wanted to be a mentor and father figure to Robin; the boss fight with him in Batman: Arkham Origins was one of the highlights of that game and the focus of its reveal trailer; he was set to be the main villain in Ben Affleck's Batman movie before that was retooled into the Robert Pattinson movie), but I'm not familiar enough with modern comics to know if he's gotten the same treatment there.

Character interactions (mostly mirror matches)

Catwoman vs. Catwoman:

Catwoman 1: "Stealing my look?"
Catwoman 2: "I'll steal everything that you have soon enough!"
Catwoman 1: "I'm not losing to some copycat."

Ra's al Ghul vs. Ra's al Ghul:

Ra's 1: "The penalty for impersonating the Head of the Demon is death."
Ra's 2: "You're squandering the League's resources."
Ra's 1: "I'll be the judge of that."

Captain Marvel vs. Captain Marvel:

Captain Marvel 1: "Mystique? And here I thought you were scheming on Krakoa."
Captain Marvel 2: "Wrong answer. Care to guess again?"
Captain Marvel 1: "No thanks - I'll just beat the answers out of you."

Venom vs. Venom:

Venom 1: "Did we spawn another symbiote?"
Venom 2: "We will eat your brains!"
Venom 1: "We're the one who does the brain eating, punk!"

The Flash vs. the Flash:

Flash 1: "Is this one of Thawne's tricks?"
Flash 2: "No time to explain - I'm you from the future, and..."
Flash 1: "Yeah, I've heard that one before."

Wolverine vs. Wolverine:

Wolverine 1: "I'm the best there is at what I do!"
Wolverine 2: "Oh yeah? Well, so am I."
Wolverine 1: "There's only one number one, bub."

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
It's from a fully painted comic series from the early 2000s that was simply called JUSTICE.
Thank you for correcting me! I went ahead and started reading Justice earlier today. It's not too great so far but it sure is an interesting read overall. I'll also go back and edit the original post so it's more accurate.

I agree. I was honestly planning to nominate him but it seems I will have to nominate an alternative.

Job 79: Non-Batman DC Villain
BLACK MANTA
Alias: David Hyde
First Appearance: Aquaman #35 (June, 1967)

Arch-Nemesis of Aquaman, scourge of the seven seas, ruthless cold-blooded mercenary; Whatever you call him, Manta's reputation speaks for itself. Aside from being a popular adversary of Aquaman, he is defiantly a popular villain across DC as a whole, with a legacy strong enough to uphold that statement. Manta (primarily) is not at all super-powered, but makes up for his lack of supernatural abilities with pure skill and advanced technology, of which was developed by him. The suit provides him advanced strength, seamless aquatic maneuverability, and a vast array of ranged and physical weaponry, including his own form of optic blasts, a jetpack, several variations of grappling cables and harpoons, torpedo launchers, retractable wrist-mounted swords, and stun equipment. On top of that, he is proficient in hand-to-hand combat and swordplay, making him a threat regardless of the suit. Safe to say, his moveset potential and overall popularity is unquestionable.

Last edited:

Oddball

Smash Lord
ARES, the God of War.

Ares.png

Ares is one of Wonder Woman's oldest re-occuring baddies. Originally appearing under the name "Mars" Ares's main gola has been to create a world of eternal war and conflict.

There were a lot of villains I considered for this round. If any of you need ideas: Brainiac, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Despero, Ecliposo, Captain Cold) but I kinda wanted to bring in a Wonder Woman villain for this round, as she so often gets over looked.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Starro the Conqueror

The villain that the Justice League faced in their first issue. Starro the Conqueror is a starfish-like alien with the ability to control minds by placing smaller parasitic versions of itself on the bodies of its targets.

I figure we're nearing the end, so I wanted to get weird with my nomination. (and go with a character who hasn't been in Injustice yet; I was considering Gorilla Grodd, both because he's a psychic gorilla and I wanted to include the bit of trivia that in the 50's, putting a gorilla on the cover of your comic made it sell better, but he was in Injustice 2) Starro's normally much larger than most characters (you can see Harley Quinn at the very bottom of that gif), but the parasites that it uses can vary in size, so this could be a larger human-sized parasite that the real Starro (who could show up for the level 3 super) is controlling psychically.

In addition to its parasites, Starro can fly, fire energy beams from the tips of its tentacles, and it's also a powerful psychic. (plus, I could see some fun interactions between it and the Marvel cast, like Doctor Strange thinking that Shuma-Gorath has invaded this universe as well, or the Thing saying that this is the third-largest starfish that he's fought this week, or Deadpool trying to trick Starro into quoting Patrick from Spongebob)

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
That's understandable; I thought that he qualified, since he's been associated with Batman quite a bit in the 2000s (the Teen Titans animated series had him as a dark parallel to Batman in that he seemingly wanted to be a mentor and father figure to Robin; the boss fight with him in Batman: Arkham Origins was one of the highlights of that game and the focus of its reveal trailer; he was set to be the main villain in Ben Affleck's Batman movie before that was retooled into the Robert Pattinson movie), but I'm not familiar enough with modern comics to know if he's gotten the same treatment there.
I mean he has fought Batman before, I just don't think people really see him as a Batman character?

It's worth pointing out that he barely got any votes in the Batman round despite being a very popular and prevalent character, and I feel like that might be exactly because he's not really seen as a Batman-specific villain. I do think he's a better fit for this job

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I mean he has fought Batman before, I just don't think people really see him as a Batman character?

It's worth pointing out that he barely got any votes in the Batman round despite being a very popular and prevalent character, and I feel like that might be exactly because he's not really seen as a Batman-specific villain. I do think he's a better fit for this job
If people think that he doesn't count as a Batman villain, then I'm fine with him being nominated for this. I wanted to keep things consistent given what happened with Static for the non-Injustice and Injustice rounds, though I don't think including Static in the Injustice round would have made much of a difference, given that Martian Manhunter and Green Arrow won that one by a massive landslide.

You've convinced me; I'll cross out that part in my earlier post, and people can nominate Deathstroke.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Well, shoot. I did originally want to nominate Deathstroke, but I don't really want to un-nominate Manta either. Hmph.
Sorry about that; it's my fault for being indecisive. I'd argue that it works out for the best; that way, you can put Deathstroke in first once it comes time to vote. (or you can change your nomination to Deathstroke now and hope that someone else nominates Manta? It's up to you)

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I'll just go nominate him myself
Job #70: Deathstroke
View attachment 357727
Slade Wilson was a U.S. Army soldier who took part in a super-soldier project that gave him enhanced strength, agility and intelligence. He then left the Army and became Deathstroke, the DC world's greatest assassin and an enemy of the Teen Titans and Justice League. He's a very popular character who shows up in stuff all the time. Also we need to have him fight Deadpool.

PinkFlare

Previously 1SecondNinja
I'd argue that it works out for the best; that way, you can put Deathstroke in first once it comes time to vote. (or you can change your nomination to Deathstroke now and hope that someone else nominates Manta? It's up to you)
Looks like it worked out anyway. Thanks Speed Weed Speed Weed !
Although after taking a look at the other nominations, I don't think Deathstroke will be my first vote after all...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Victory Quotes:

Darkseid:

Vs. Superman: "Your DNA will be used to create a new breed of Parademons."
Vs. Wonder Woman: "The old gods cannot save you, or your sisters."
Vs. The Flash: "Even the fastest man alive cannot outrun my Omega Beams."
Vs. Green Lantern: "You were not prepared for the blackest night."
Vs. Lex Luthor: "The smartest man on Earth is like an ant before Darkseid."
Vs. Black Canary: "Your screeching irritates me. Begone."
Vs. Martian Manhunter: "Your Martian abilities offer a great deal of potential for my Parademons."
Vs. Darkseid: "I will tear your head from your shoulders and place it above my throne for your mockery."
Vs. Wolverine: "You can withstand more damage than most... Desaad will be pleased."
Vs. Thor: "You will watch as I drag Odin from Asgard and slay him for your insolence."
Vs. Cyclops: "Your powers are but a crude imitation of my Omega Beams."
Vs. The Thing: "You will be put to work in the slave mines. Those who cannot keep up with you will be executed."
Vs. Captain Marvel: "Granny Goodness will induct you into the Female Furies."
Vs. Ghost Rider: "A spirit of vengeance is nothing before a god."
Vs. Thanos: "You shall never feel Death's embrace; the Omega Sanction shall see to that."

Doctor Octopus:

Vs. Superman: "And now, Super-Man, I grow bored with this game! My time is too valuable!"
Vs. Aquaman: "My harness makes me far superior to any actual octopus!"
Vs. Lex Luthor: "I believe this makes it clear - I'm in charge, got that?"
Vs. Harley Quinn: "How in the world did you become a doctor?"
Vs. Nightwing: "You're almost as irritating as that arachnid..."
Vs. Spider-Man: "At last... I've won!"
Vs. The Hulk: "I didn't even require adamantium tentacles to defeat you!"
Vs. Venom: "I've seen you sneak up on Spider-Man - I'll be taking that symbiote for research!"

Superman:

Vs. Batman: "You did well, Bruce - are we even on that Wayne Enterprises satellite now?"
Vs. Wonder Woman: "You're as tough as always, Diana."
Vs. The Flash: "Looks like I caught you that time, Barry."
Vs. Green Lantern: "That Power Ring packs a punch, Hal!"
Vs. Aquaman: "I know what it's like to feel like you're split between two worlds, Arthur."
Vs. Lex Luthor: "If you actually used your mind to help humanity, you might be a greater hero than me, Lex."
Vs. Shazam: "Great work, Billy! Just need to temper that enthusiasm a bit."
Vs. Nightwing: "Bruce might need to work on expressing himself, but I know he's proud of you."
Vs. Zatanna: "Thanks, Zatanna; I can never get used to magic, so the training helps."
Vs. Black Canary: "My ears are still ringing, Dinah! I guess super-hearing has its disadvantages."
Vs. Martian Manhunter: "Glad to see you, J'onn. The League's not the same without you."
Vs. Green Arrow: "Your aim's improved, Ollie!"
Vs. Darkseid: "Don't even think about meddling with Earth."
Vs. Spider-Man: "If the Bugle needs someone to cover this, I know a guy."
Vs. Wolverine: "That metal on your claws is tough, but not tough enough to cut me."
Vs. Captain America: "It's an honour to train with you, Captain."
Vs. The Hulk: "You might be the strongest there is in your universe, but yours isn't the only one."
Vs. Thor: "Such strength... Are you sure you're not a Kryptonian?"
Vs. Magneto: "While humanity has potential for evil, most of them are good if you give them a chance."
Vs. Doctor Doom: "You could be doing so much more for your world, Victor."
Vs. Deadpool: "Why do you keep yelling about Martha?"
Vs. Cyclops: "You carry a large weight on your shoulders. Try to find time to relax."
Vs. The Thing: "You're a good man, Ben, and it's a pleasure to meet you."
Vs. Ms. Marvel: "If this is what the next generation is like, your world's got nothing to worry about."
Vs. Captain Marvel: "I can see why they call you Earth's mightiest hero!"
Vs. Thanos: "Looks like the power of the Infinity Stones isn't infinite."

AlRex

Smash Lord
Starro would've honestly been who I'd have nominated. So here's a different odd pick.
867903-avm_super.png

Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man
A Doom Patrol villain who is very much what he says and looks like. He can change any part of his body into an animal, plant, or mineral, so he would have a lot that he could do. Plus, again, I would like to see the strange picks.

Last edited:

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Job 79:Apocalypse

it's not the Marvel's,it's DC's. Apocalypse is the Superman's villain, he's a prehistoric kryptiorian that have hate and desire for destruction, apocalypse comes from earth to kills Superman and he did it. Apocalypse is very popular Superman villain,he appears on games,cartoons and just one DCEU movie that is Batman Vs Superman:Dawn of Justice.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'll post some hero movesets soon enough, but I watched the Batman: the Animated Series episodes where Ra's al Ghul first appeared and was struck with inspiration.

Ra's al Ghul

In general, I figure Ra's wouldn't be very flashy, but he'd be quick and efficient, befitting the leader of the League of Assassins.

Unique Ability: Lazarus Vial - similar to Wolverine, when Ra's is damaged, some of that damage stays as white health. Upon pressing the unique action button, he drinks a vial of the liquid from the Lazarus Pit, and it restores all of that white health almost immediately, leaving that section a sickly green. However, there are two downsides - the green health slowly ticks down, and every time he uses it, the amount that's regained is cut in half from what it was previously. (So if the white health is normally half of the damage taken, next time it will be a quarter, then an eighth, and so on - by this point, you'd barely regain anything)

Scorpion's Sting (back, forward, attack) - striding forwards, Ra's stabs his sword straight ahead.

Eagle's Beak (down, up, attack) - Ra's leaps into the air, slashing his sword overhead. This can be followed up by...

Hawk's Talons (quarter circle forward + attack in the air) - Ra's slashes his sword downwards as he falls, holding it out the whole way down to strike at his opponent's head.

Cobra Strike (quarter circle forward + attack on the ground) - Ra's quickly tosses a concealed knife at the opponent

Chameleon Strike (quarter circle forward + UA button) - similar to Cobra Strike, this time, the knife has a rope attached at the end - if it connects, he pulls the rope, tugging the opponent towards him.

Wolf Walk (quarter circle back) - Ra's steps back, bent over and holding his sword in a defensive stance. This can be used to get some distance between him and an opponent, or to perform different actions depending on which button is pressed while he's in this stance.
-Tarantula Topple (light attack during Wolf Walk) - Ra's stabs at the opponent's legs, intending to knock them over
-Hammerhead Blow (medium attack during Wolf Walk) - Ra's steps forwards, slashing two times - the slashes have a noticeable gap between them, so while the opponent will be stunned long enough for the second slash to land if the first one does, missing with the first slash leaves you open
-Lion Leap (heavy attack during Wolf Walk) - Ra's leaps forwards, slashing downwards as he reaches the apex of his jump. Can be used to get behind an opponent, though the spacing has to be right. (the opponent would have to be standing where his jump reaches its apex)
-Smoke Bomb (unique action during Wolf Walk) - Ra's drops a smoke bomb, with another cloud of smoke appearing behind the opponent that he steps out of. Guaranteed to get behind the opponent, but does no damage, and pressing the button too late could lead to you accidentally using the Lazarus Vial too early.

Level 1: Ubu's Assault (quarter circle forward x2 + attack) - Ra's decides to let his manservant Ubu have his fun. Ubu lunges forward to tackle the opponent; given his size, this does quite a bit of damage if he hits, though given his glass jaw, landing an attack on Ubu will knock him down, so it's best to use it close.

Level 2: League of Assassins (half circle forward + attack) - continuing his habit of having his minions do the work for him, Ra's snaps his fingers, and a member of the League of Assassins leaps out of the shadows to strike. If they connect, the assassins deliver a series of swift strikes to knock the opponent into the air, similar to Maximum Spider from Marvel vs. Capcom, with Ra's delivering the final blow by getting above the opponent and stabbing downwards with great force.

Level 3: Initiation Procedure (press all buttons) - Ra's throws a smoke bomb in front of himself, and if the opponent is caught in the smoke, it transitions to a cinematic where we see a first person perspective of Ra's's opponent as the surroundings grow blurry and dark, shifting into a warped desert. Ra's shifts and morphs into a massive version of himself made out of sand, with half a dozen sand soldiers standing in front of him. These soldiers run forward to stab at the dazed opponent, and while they're stuck there with the swords stabbed into them, the giant sand Ra's swings its sword downwards. We cut to reality, where Ra's mutters "Disappointing..." as the opponent has collapsed, the hallucination having taken its mental toll.

(The level 3 was based on his boss fight from Batman: Arkham City)

Last edited:

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
My villain submission is another villain from Flash.

Captain Cold
Leonard Snart, is impressive to see how far we manage to go without any actual ice user (I mean, some characters like Superman has ice abilities but aren't a main part of their kit), Cold is one of Flash non-speedsters more popular villains so have him here would be very cool (no pun intended).

Infinity Sorcerer

Smash Champion
BLACK PANTHER MOVESET
1659841722332.png
General Playstyle
Black Panther is a strategic and complex rushdown character with loads of tools, since in MvCI he was a "function" of Wolverine in this game his moveset is mostly revamped with new moves to made justice to the King of Wakanda.

Unique Ability - Bast's Fury
T'Challa changes his stance, during this stance he has superarmor greatly reducing the damage received, but most importantly it would store the damage has kinetic energy that he can later release using different moves. There is also a "Perfect Block" that you can do if press the Unique Action button in the exact frame where the opponent's attack hits nullifing the damage completely, pushing them back and almacening more energy; the stored energy would not only be visualized with the meter above the one of the super moves, but it would also be noticed with T'Challa's suit glowing with a purple aura being more bright when he has more energy. The way all this works is based on Dante's Royal Guard style btw.

Black Panther also counts with an unique run that low profiles projectiles apart of being able to do an air dash, wall-cling and wall jump.

Predator's Arts236 + XT'Challa's rekka attack, it has multiple follow ups starting with the initial attack being a forward claw.
Second Claw236 + Light after Predator's ArtsContinues with another claw with his left hand.
Third Claw236 + Light after Second Bite, Second Claw or Second RoarEnds with a final sweep with his right hand.
Second Bite214 + Medium after Predator's ArtsContinues with a close jab to the opponent's chest.
Third Bite236 + Medium after Second Bite, Second Claw or Second RoarFinish with a roundhouse kick that knocks the opponent away.
Second Roar236 + Strong after Predator's ArtsDoes a cross-up slash switching sides.
Third Roar236 + Strong after Second Bite, Second Claw or Second RoarFinish with an uppercut slash that can be jump cancelled.
Vibranium Dagger214 + X (Air OK)T'Challa launch a round of energy daggers, the stregth of the button variates the direction with the light version launching them to the ground, the medium version shooting straight and the heavy version pointing overhead, in the air it would always point ot the ground in a diagional arc. It can also be used during the Predator's Arts attack.
Vibranium Slash623 + XT'Challa dashes forwards and does a heavy clawed swipe with his right hand. It can also be used during the Predator's Arts attack.
Aerial Assault236 + Light (Midair)T'Challa spins while slashing around, you can mash the button to increase the hits.
Hunter Dive236 + Medium (Midair)T'Challa descends to the ground with a slashing dive kick.
Spear of Bashenga236 + Strong (Midair)T'Challa summons a spiritual spear that was passed down by the kings of Wakanda since the first one using it has a very fast projectile that can't be reflected.
Sudden Death623 + X (Midair)T'Challa does a descending claw attack, the strongest version does a small dash before attack .
Hunter's Jump421 + X (Air OK)T'Challa jumps to the wall instantly clinging to it. While clinging he can does some follow-ups to it.
  • Light: Attacks with a straight claw dash.
  • Medium: Attacks with a dive kick.
  • Heavy: Does a feint attack.
King's Cloak22 + XT'Challa becomes invinsible for a brief time, while not completely invisible since sometimes it would be revealed that he is just traslucid its an efficient method to makes them guess your moves since it's harder to see the startup. If you get hit the invinsible state ends.
Kinetic Burst236 + UA ButtonT'Challa liberates all his almacened kinetic energy has an explosion, the strength of the same depends of the amount of energy stored.
Kinetic Dagger214 + UA Button (Air OK)Similar to Vibranium Dagger, but T'Challa launch only one dagger, it would sound weaker but this dagger is actually enhanced with kinetic energy making it explode with contact.
Kinetic Slam236 + UA Button (Midair)T'Challa descends punching the floor while liberating his stored kinetic energy, the more energy you had the stronger the move is.
Level 1 Super: Air Hunting
236236 + X (Midair)T'Challa does a straigh spin dash shooting himself like a hungry panther against his prey. Works better has a combo ender.
Level 1 Super: Kinetic Barrier
222 + UA ButtonT'Challa punchs the ground, Akuma's Kokuretzukan-like, performing a large explosion of kinetic energy, it requires to have the kinetic meter at full.
Level 2 Super: Law of the Jungle
214214 + XT'Challa starts an auto combo, Ryuuko Ranbu style of multiple slashes with his arms and legs ending with a final feral uppercut.
Level 3 Super: Wakanda Forever
All Buttons PressedT'Challa howls his warcry while dashing to the opponent with a furious sweep claw, if hits it's teleported to a cutscene where he sends them to the spirit world where all the previous kings of Wakanda manifested has panthers attacks the opponent while the Panther Goddess Bast delivers the final blow.

Btw I just noticed how all the movesets I'm doing are from Marvel, that's mostly because I know more about Marvel and in general I have access to all MvC games minus Infinite so I can made a check myself of their movesets in previous games to see what it works and what not. But I'm thinking on some DC characters to do too.

Last edited:
Gorilla Grodd
Gorilla Grodd is a villain from Flash comic series and he is a Gorilla that has psionic abilities like mind manipulation for example. He was used to live in Africa, but he was kidnapped by scientists and turned into intelligent ape that can build random inventions.
He is Flash's archnemesis according to Flash comics.

He is one of non-batman villains that could make sense in this fighting game. Also he could be another non-human character in game.

His moveset would reference his gadgets and his abilities. He could use his Freeze Ray to Freeze Freeze opponent or create an illusion to trick the opponent.
Heck, he could use his natural abilities like his strengh as normal attack for example.

I think Gorrila Grodd would be interesting choice in this game, since we could have another non-human character in game. Plus he could have unique moveset potential as a fighter.

Top Bottom