• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Why not both?
It could be a best of 3.
Round 1: Spar
Round 2: Melee Dubs
Round 3: One Twin spars, the other plays Melee and the winner of that.... stuff. Idk.
wait wait wait... he's got a point.

Sparring before melee dubs... Well I already proved at apex that I can play with a broken hand. But can you guys?

Lol actually I'd feel pretty bad if I hurt someone at a smash tourney during friendly sparring.

Reidlos Toof

Foot Dive!
If a Brawl Minus tournament is added, I will definitely make it out, and I will win that ****.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Will the setups be placed around the venue as it was last time? I would greatly appreciated if it will be! The tables were placed just enough away from the wall to let me pass through and take pictures! Also, what about them badges?

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Local Transportation:

In the Bay Area we have an awesome public transportation system. If you are flying into San Francisco or Oakland you have an option of taking a BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) train directly from the airport, straight to Antioch. The BART station in Pittsburg (neighboring city to Anitoch) will have shuttle service from the station to the hotel. We also have set up specific taxi's to service only smashers, at a discounted price.

More info on bus routes, and other useful transportation information for various other locations of interest, for those of you who will be staying a few days extra to go sight seeing.
Glad I checked the OP. I didn't know there was something like this. I'll definitely be going. Now to go through the process of waiting till next year. <_<

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
oh, nice work on the shuttles from the pittsburgh station to the hotel this time. I had to find random rides to and from last time

all i need is to find rides to and fro the venue and im good to go (yea i dont wanna walk the 2 miles or so lol)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ya Plank is gonna be in the neighborhood at this time right? He has like 50 TVs lying around lol :D

PB&J

Smash Hero
im serious..we can def have like 100 setups minimum ..wish there was more actually..how sick would the tourny be..just think about it

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ya Plank is gonna be in the neighborhood at this time right? He has like 50 TVs lying around lol :D
there is no way those tvs are coming cross country. my tvs will go to EC TO's and i will start over if i want to run wc tournies. lol

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** why am I alway's amazed at how long this tourney is going to be from now.

DAMMMMMMMMNNNNN

LLDL

Smash Hero
Darnit. I got excited since My Aunt is moving to California, but San Fransisco is still an hour away from Antioch :(

AXE 09

Smash Master
Does anyone wanna MM my Falco? I know this isn't gonna happen for like almost a year, but I guess I'll go ahead and start asking now lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Axe put ur purple name on, it will make u look epic. If you do that, i will money match u lol.

AXE 09

Smash Master

AXE 09

Smash Master
Really? Haha thank you =P I've actually been in the MBR for a few months now... I just kinda wanted to keep the yellow name for Pikachu's sake lol.

But playing Falco dittos with Chain-Ace is worth it!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol oh I see.
Hmmm... I need to play Chain-Ace as well. So I heard after Apex lol.

Well if my falco becomes great before Apex then I will falco ditto MM you Axe. if not then prepare to get gimped by the ever so elusive puff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom