• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
This is very possibly for me if I'm not already in the Navy by then. This should be pretty epic. I've never been to Cali before. :)

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Yo! alaskas chillin out after for a couple days to go to 6 flags and San Francisco. It'd be cool if we could get a few people to come with and chill. We're renting a car BTW. so hit me up.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'll team with you!!! I'm like best on my block and I can almost beat all of my friends!

Lol if only :p
Good luck though bro.

And hey King! Please don't get sick this time from the stress! You didn't get to enjoy Gen1 to the fullest because of that. Make sure this time you're getting sleep and taking Vitamin C like it was M&M's! I want to see your puff make top placings haha.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'd be willing to bet money that most people here actually do actively take care of their hygiene. Unfortunately when you have several hundred people in close proximity to one another, heat accumulates and you begin to sweat. After a few hours, showering and putting on deodorant and cologne has suddenly been subverted by the massive accumulation of sweat.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'd be willing to bet money that most people here actually do actively take care of their hygiene. Unfortunately when you have several hundred people in close proximity to one another, heat accumulates and you begin to sweat. After a few hours, showering and putting on deodorant and cologne has suddenly been subverted by the massive accumulation of sweat.
on a daily basis they probably do. at major tournaments thats a whole different story. 15 people sharing 1 hotel room and people wonder why the venue smells so horrible? haha

Sukai

Smash Champion
Seriously, you should have Blazblue Continuum Shift there.
There's a slew of great BB players in Norcal and Socal, it would be pretty nice to see it all unfold.
Plus it would give me incentive to go there.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Seriously, you should have Blazblue Continuum Shift there.
There's a slew of great BB players in Norcal and Socal, it would be pretty nice to see it all unfold.
Plus it would give me incentive to go there.
Then bring it to the hotel and play it. This is a tournament dedicated to SSB only, adding more to that just takes away from it.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Someone should house me, I'm definitely gonna come to this :3 and when I say that I never flake <3

I'm gonna keep checking plane prices ;) looking forward to play the americans I always wanted to play yeaaahh

Just partly gutted I cant see my american friends on the other states tho, they live so far :(

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Convince them to come to Genesis :p

And if you can't find housing you're more than welcome to stay in my hotel room. Depending on how long you need rooming for though of course :p

Fun fact: the majority of my family lives in London and Liverpool. I want to travel to England so badly haha.

M@v

Subarashii!
I have a feeling I'm not going to make genesis2. See theres this thing I have to do called a summer internship....kinda required by my school.

Something tells me if I tell the internship guys I want a week off to go visit my sister/smash tourney, they are going to tell me to **** off. :3

Zone

Smash Champion
Last time I flew to california it costed me 958 dollars lol. Panama city FL, sucks when it comes to flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom