• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
so i heard genesis was kind-of a big deal. ill come to this one i suppose. maybe pocky and i can discuss wobbling in person.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Wobbling is the most BALANCED thing in Melee.
You know I'm inclined to agree. Get em Rob!

I still laugh that people who gave Wobbles the utmost respect during friendlies and attested to his skill were the same ones booing and cursing at him at Apex. When he grabs you you're dead either way. In one set of rules he will chain grab you to death. In the other he will wobble you to death.

Pick your poison.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I can't believe people complain about wobbling. In Brawl Ice climbers can 0-death every character from 30% on.

In Melee you can break out of the grab until like 60%. do you see how long it takes wobbles to set it up!!! o.O

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
in brawl you can start at 0 if you are fast. and in melee its important to not get grabbed anyway. wobbling is not broken

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
everyone join #melee on irc! we need tons of idlers, it's way easier to communicate through IRC too.

if anyone needs help setting it up, takes about 5 seconds, AIM/PM me!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wobbling is obviously broken. thats why every time a tournament doesn't have wobbling banned, ice climbers win.
this was sarcastic if you couldnt tell

TheGoat

Smash Ace
Sweet. A major tournament close to me. I'm probably going to be taking summer classes that time next year, but thanks for making it over the weekend. I will probably be able to spend the day Saturday.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Man, I remember going to the Contra Costa County Fair every year when I lived there. The house of mirrors or whatever was mad hype.

malren92

Smash Rookie
Jajaja!! You guyz think your good? When I get down there my mewtwo's gonna...who da **** am I kidding? =[ Meh at least I'll get to be at teh epicnes and haz friendlies! =D

tw1n

Smash Champion
There will be AC. Just probably not enough to handle 600 people close together. It doesn't help when a good percent of these players don't shower... sick freaks.

There will be AC. Just probably not enough to handle 600 people close together. It doesn't help when a good percent of these players don't shower... sick freaks.
That reminds me of these awesome words.

Someone on the mic at GENESIS said:
The flies are having a fiesta in here because 3/4's of you all STINK!

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Umm the date is close to cataclysim 5 but I'll try to go to this because of the smashsauce, also, THE WHOLE PR CREW might come to this instead of pound 5 because this was better. HYPE!!!!

I need confirmation if they'll be selling hamburgers with smashsauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom