• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
And I thought 10min was way too long for a video!!! I'm sure if I had watched the whole thing I would have been so impressed that I'd build a DBR shrine in my bedroom and worship DBR every day. Too bad 5 minutes is about all I can sit through~~~

Suliman

Smash Apprentice
Ok, i dled the file from DC++ but for some reason i can only hear sound for the smash footage, but the little skits in between have no sound. Is there a problem with this file or do i need certain codecs to view it correctly?

Etherial

Smash Cadet
This is an AWESOME video DBR, I can see the improvements in the older members, and I like the New members (Germ is still my fave!)

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Suliman said:
Ok, i dled the file from DC++ but for some reason i can only hear sound for the smash footage, but the little skits in between have no sound. Is there a problem with this file or do i need certain codecs to view it correctly?
get a codec pack

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i've watched the entire thing front to back 6x now. And prolly watched the more interesting ones to me, a good 3 more times on their own.

I tend not to watch it full screen, cuz the digital quality seemed to have a rough life being trasnfered back and forth i'm assuming, but the music has so much attitude for the charactesr if fun watching again and again to me.

Pinilla

Smash Cadet
go to google and get defilerpak...this should solve any codec problems

on the video :

there isnt much to say

its a dbr video i mean come on...if it was anyone else i would cry about 46 minutes but the amount of content lets me a) waste a lot of time watching it b) have it never get old

awesome video...thanks

side note : the king has amazing wop holy **** what a psycho

shirryuoni

Smash Apprentice
Germ, your crew is too good at making combo video's, Loved it. My friend who plays link must have said " Wtf" 30 times watching your segment. And KING JESUS STAY IN THE AIR A LITTLE LONGER? lol. Great video.

Urulok

Smash Apprentice
One question Zelgadis, I want to the music of Shined Blind ( Fox Song ) , but it doesn't be in Emule.... How can I have it?

Uno

Smash Journeyman
Well, you guyz started me on smash, so thx for the hard work... I wasnt keen on the music choice or the name of the video. But other than those things, no complaints.

Highlights_ Bob$ no doubt, sorry rest of DBR crew, but his was much different than last time! (+DSF ****.... but he doesnt count =)

BTW we need some extra support on the MLG forums, no one even knows what smash is there! Post your first vids and this one, that will help out the community TONS.

Thx alot DBR, now one of you has just gotta win MLG :laugh:

dr.neo

Smash Champion
have you ever thought. There are so many posts coming so fast. does your post in this thread really mean anything. I wonder if they even read these posts.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Does it matter if they do? All the posts are just like "lol kewl vid dbr for moderatosr lol". I've gone through most of the posts and there are like 3 where people actually give in-depth analysis of what they thought of it.

The King

Smash Ace
I've read every one of them. As have most of us. Keep em coming guys, we appreciate it :chuckle: .

King Out

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I really enjoyed the Video DBR.

The only things I didn't like.

Opponents missing a tech and a combo off of it.

Opponents missing a wall tech and getting stage spiked.

DIing into more combo's.

Other than that I loved everything.

I know these problems exist in most combo video's however, I feel that DBR is at a level where they don't need mistakes like that to win.

I mean no offense.

Really entertaining stuff.

"Chillindude is too ugly to live in Cali."

ROFL

mood4food77

Smash Hero
how is zelgadis pronounced...i heard it, but it was really weird

like zel-ga-e-di-as

Zero34

Smash Lord
i still must say that i love your choice of songs. you guys gotta post links to those too!!! edit the front page!! zel's song is too good, and germ's with killafornia?

btw, im pretty sure its zel-ga-dis lol. kinda how it's spelled

this is pretty crazy. this one thread is dominating the ENTIRE sub form lol. singles, doubles, misc...all fall to DBR hahah

mood4food77

Smash Hero
no, they said something weird in the vid, it definitely wasn't how it looks like it's supposed to sound

The GERM

Smash Ace
1. We do read all the posts, I do anyway. I welcome any comment, even negative ones. We can't please everyone, but we can try.

2. "Zelgadis" is pronounced Zel-god-iss, I was just making fun of him in the video.

Docpillz

Smash Cadet
Wow this video kicks ***. You guys are so frickin' good, it makes me happy to live in norcal :) See you all (hopefully) at biweeklies!!

Imperialed drake

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that came on during King's part of the vid. I put in Basic Instinct - Shake it up on limewire but no luck. Was just wondering if anyone knew an alternative title to it or something. Thanks in advance and good **** DBR, always a pleasure seeing you guys kick ***.

MegaKirby9

Smash Apprentice
If there is a bright center to the Universe, I'm i
You see Zelgadis popping up all over the vid, usually as characters other than Fox that are getting owned. Favorite Name=Hella. Favorite Smasher=Zelgadis (*when he's Fox...) just cuz of shine. I hate the fact that i have to wait for the download to practically finish b4 i can see the fox section. ARGH!

Xelyst

-_-
Isint there a high quality version to be released soon ? (if not, make one)

Sonward

Smash Cadet
Nice stuff...I liked the song on the puff video...old but good, I could only find the music video for it though

Also I can't remember what the second song is in this video of your samus

The Youtube Link

code!blue

Smash Apprentice
****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.... that video isssssssssssssssss......... incredible.................. you re the best germ................ i use link..... but i not good ._. (forgive my english.... i from costa rica....... so i not good at english)

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
HOLY CRAP.

*Changes Pants*

HOLY CRAP.

Now I'm not normaly one to squeal like a fanboy, but the thing that got me into competetive smash was watching the first DBR videos, and looking at the difference between them and now, considering that I'm not even close to the originals yet, is equal parts demoralizing and inspiring. This is probably the finest example of people playing smash I have ever seen, and I hope that some day I can at least come close to it.

Top Bottom