• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR presents: Evolution *LINKS ON THE FIRST PAGE*

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
ey germ ur pm box is full so ill post here.

i seroiusly cant read the font for the music..or i just cant find the song...im looking for the first song used in Hella's section. if anybody knows id appreciate it

ZERO MERCY

Smash Cadet
fugito348 said:
ey germ ur pm box is full so ill post here.

i seroiusly cant read the font for the music..or i just cant find the song...im looking for the first song used in Hella's section. if anybody knows id appreciate it

Kurtis Mantronk- Mad, thats what it looks like.

Eidolon

Smash Apprentice
Man, that's an awesome video. The footage of the actual players was nice, and I especially liked how clips of certain combos were grouped together--that gave the movie a unified and fluid feel. Germ, all of the hard work you put into this really shows; great stuff!

-Zangetsu-

BRoomer
BRoomer
I always enjoy the work you guys do for everyone at Smash Boards. And this video was extremly long, i can only imagine how long it took to produce this Video. I look foward to more submissions by DBR.

It's beause of The Germ ( VID-The Hylian Nightmare ), my link has been revamped.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Man, this is an amazing vid! It's about as close as you can get to a Smash movie! Excellent job!

It was somewhat difficult to make out some of the words in the credits though (though the font was pretty cool). I really liked Hella's first song and King's song; it looks like they were "Mad - Kurtis Mantronk" and "Basic Instinct Feat Delete - Shake it up" respectively... did I read those correctly? I put both into both iTunes and Acquisition and got no result for either. Anyone have any help with these? Anyone have them so they can file transfer them to me on AIM? :p

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Omega_Star said:
Man, this is an amazing vid! It's about as close as you can get to a Smash movie! Excellent job!

It was somewhat difficult to make out some of the words in the credits though (though the font was pretty cool). I really liked Hella's first song and King's song; it looks like they were "Mad - Kurtis Mantronk" and "Basic Instinct Feat Delete - Shake it up" respectively... did I read those correctly? I put both into both iTunes and Acquisition and got no result for either. Anyone have any help with these? Anyone have them so they can file transfer them to me on AIM? :p
thats bloody weird, I just came here to post the EXACT SAME THING. I keep nuking my iPod's battery by playing Hella's bit over and over in my pocket just so I can listen to the song xD If anyone could send this over MSN/AIM or just upload it somewhere, that would be awesome o.o And would save a ****load of time having to recharge my iPod every four hours >.>

EDIT: And whenever I try to find the one on Hella's video on limewire, it keeps ****ingwell giving me madonna songs >.>

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
*Bump in the slight hope that somebody can upload a copy of the songs from Hella & King's videos*

Limewire is a ***** ;__;

sidefx

Smash Champion
ill get the songs off of zel's computer or germ's ( cause i deleted them from my computer) and ill upload them in a zip file..

code!blue

Smash Apprentice
hellllllllooooooooooooooooo....... woa.... that vid was amazing.. congratulations to all the members of dbr (forgive my english... i am from costa rica xD)... the music was great.. but all the combos was..... out of this word...... i use link.. but i not good........ anyway.. this question is for any member of of the dbr crew

what music do you use in the all the videos.... but not evolution.... what music do you use in shined blind, overdose, death from above, hiliam nightmare (my favorite xD), and pure nastynes...?

i have all this vid (and evolution) but i dont now the name of the songs..... sooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... could you tell me?

chaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

code blue

Puffinator

Smash Ace
sidefx said:
ill get the songs off of zel's computer or germ's ( cause i deleted them from my computer) and ill upload them in a zip file..
You guys forgot to cite the information for the first song on your vid

Enigma Variations, by Edward Elgar, movement 1.

dont know if anybody told u that yet...

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
code!blue said:
hellllllllooooooooooooooooo....... woa.... that vid was amazing.. congratulations to all the members of dbr (forgive my english... i am from costa rica xD)... the music was great.. but all the combos was..... out of this word...... i use link.. but i not good........ anyway.. this question is for any member of of the dbr crew

what music do you use in the all the videos.... but not evolution.... what music do you use in shined blind, overdose, death from above, hiliam nightmare (my favorite xD), and pure nastynes...?

i have all this vid (and evolution) but i dont now the name of the songs..... sooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... could you tell me?

chaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

code blue
Shined Blind
some custom song by hella
American Hi-Fi-Art of Losing

Hylian Nightmare
Top of the morning to you (don't know the artist)
Transplants-Romper Stomper

Mike Nasty
Nitty-Nasty Girl

King
NWA-Express yourself

Don't know the others, sorry

code!blue

Smash Apprentice
thanks gmc c2... a going to search for this songs.. but the songs that i really need are the ones from overdose... i need that................. but anyway... thanks you very much...

benwin

Smash Rookie
Does anyone knows the name of the first song from bob (dr.mario)?

By the way, the video was amaizing, i loved hella's combos

DK-5

Smash Apprentice
wow!, great vid guys...Germ, u really impressed me...but, who was/is Tony McGowin?, was he the falco player???, what happened to him?

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Well i was FINALLY able to watch all his combo vid.

Pretty amazing stuff and quite inspiring for what it is, to single one combo video out would be nigh on impossible without the backing track, and that means DieSuperFly takes it. It almost brought a tear to my eye when i heard In Flames. Rock on man .. Rock On.

Favourite part had to be BOB$'s jig, that was off the hook.

Brilliant stuff once again and look forward to seeing more, but alas right now i must revise for my A-levels!

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I downloaded this video today. It 4 stocked my internet limit, but I'll be ****ed if it wasn't worth it. I, for some reason, found almost every one of bob$'s combos hilarious. <3 DBR. Why do so many people hate on them? =/

IVP

Smash Ace
forblaze71 said:
I downloaded this video today. It 4 stocked my internet limit, but I'll be ****ed if it wasn't worth it. I, for some reason, found almost every one of bob$'s combos hilarious. <3 DBR. Why do so many people hate on them? =/
Their DI, foxblaze. Their DI. But DBR are pretty good. Their combos are in pwning levels. My favourite part is Bob$ and Zelgadis. Keep up da GOD work, guys! :)

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
I watched this a while back, but I just realized a few things, most of them concerned with Bob$:

1. Explosive by Bond is a really nice song, and for me, it works.
2. Same goes for King's song.
3. Bob$, crip-walking?
4. You guys did a fantastic job; it was awesome to watch.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
King - holy **** I've never seens anyone so effective with jiggly combo-ing, jeeez! ;P
Zel - fox ditto :-D
Germ - For some reason you always get compared to Derilinks Link. I think you guys need to settle that. OC2?
DSF - Great stuff, but your portion was really small...
Bob$ - Uair and Bair ftw. That was neat to watch.

Your crew seems pretty awesome. I want to watch a DBR vs Skypal crew battle. That would make for some good footage.

Top Bottom