• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dayton Ohio Nexuslan Tournament March 14 @ Mound Street Acadamies

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
How do u pre register? And if Tyr can give the GKs a ride, that would godkaiawesomeness since I guess I would rather go but didnt have access to a car due to my brother using it :p

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You can pre-reg at the link in the OP.

Also, a couple reminders:

-Don't talk about the MMs too openly. Technically the venue doesn't want MMs/Money tournies, though the TOs are turning a blind eye to it. However, we can't really go yelling about them or the venue will find out.

-Since the team tourny isn't sponsored, it has no prizes. However, if we're sneaky about it, we can try to make it a real money tourny, though that's up to everyone going really.

-Can't get a ride? Take a greyhound! They're only like $20 for a roundtrip Cinci-Dayton. Hitchhiking is always an option as well :laugh:

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
I dont know if pre pay is the only way to get the $10 entry so bring an extra $5 just in case. also I bought a dazzle im just trying to figure out how it works for use tomorrow

smash64

Smash Champion
ok fromudaman, btw does any one know how to play ssb64 cuz i wanna play some one that is good enought to give me a real match

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha! Yeah, Ike is mean on those stages, isn't he? No worries. I ain'ta scurred! (Well, kind of, but that doesn't matter! I'm willing to give a few dollars for serious matches.)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
ok fromudaman, btw does any one know how to play ssb64 cuz i wanna play some one that is good enought to give me a real match
I've sucked at 64 ever since I lent it to my friend in....2005 I think. But I've really wanted to learn the game, so if you (or anyone else) brings a 64, I'm game. AND IF ANYONE WANTS A MONEY MATCH IN MELEE. I'll do that too. Especially low tiers cause of my Link/Ness awesomeness.:chuckle:

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'll do friendlies, my Sheik is basically garbage right now because I always try to play like KDJ when I'm Sheik rofl

clowsui

Smash Legend
dj are you sure you want that many janky stages on? LOL i don't mind i just dunno if you were aware that there could be a lot of weird shenanigans at this tourney because of it (ie god kais)

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
is there anyone who is planning on staying a while? Some of us (fromundaman, kayin, myself) arent gonna leave until late in the morning. Its so gay that i have to go to work today XD. my boss forgot i wanted the day off and then dissaspeared before i could ask him "what the ****?" lol. luckily its only for like 2 hours

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
good because id like to get in a decent amount of matches with everyone and with that kinda time i can. also i just bought this dazzle thing so if someone could show me how it works at the lan that will be awesome

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
My parents won't let me stay very late. Probably 12 at best.

I want to get my Lucas recorded at some point for MM's or something.

Top Bottom