• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dayton Ohio Nexuslan Tournament March 14 @ Mound Street Acadamies

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Sounds good. Now I just have to get in touch with my landlady to make sure I can actually bring the TVs (or be really sneaky and sneak them past her and the 800 kids in the house on Sats.)

clowsui

Smash Legend
Clowsui you haven't played any of these people before don't act like you're better than them. You have no idea how good anyone you haven't played against is.

And no johns.
lmfao nowhere did i act like i was going to beat them, i was just joking around LOL

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
well, with fromundamans setups, and mine. just us two alone confirm three setups. not counting what is already there and what anyone else brings

clowsui

Smash Legend
hmm here's hoping there's a lot already there
also hoping there aren't that many snakes or mk, i can handle gw and rob but not sna-gay. MK i can semi handle if i'm playing well with falco. snake though -____- unless it's an MM or it's a person whose snake i know is bad/i don't know the person i'd just be playing sheik or fox on game 2.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Seriously, are we the only ones bringing TVs? (And I thought we had 4 with just the two of us supposing my landlady lets me bring ours.)

By the way, nobody **** with these TVs. I am probably going to have to agree to buy a new one if something happens to them, and I really don't want to have to do that.
Basically, no stupid **** guys.

EDIT: Clowsui, you're out of luck on the MK thing XD

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'll just have to hope my Falco is on point then -___-
I'll also have to hope that my Sheik is also good on that day

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
I can't bring a TV unfortunately, but i'll bring a wii

btw clowsui and e_,( if you care) it doesn't look like muldini will be coming, theres still a possibility though

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I might need a teammate as well...

However guys, we may not even be able to run teams. If me and Scribble are the only ones bringing TVs, singles may take quite a while... (also, the sponsors aren't hosting the team tourny. Scribble, is there any chance we could stealthily get some cash from everyone for a real team tourny should we have time for it?)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Sounds good. Now I just have to get in touch with my landlady to make sure I can actually bring the TVs (or be really sneaky and sneak them past her and the 800 kids in the house on Sats.)
I might not make it to your house unto 2:00 or a little after. I'm going to try to duck out of practice a bit early. But it would be nice to get an address within the next few days.....

Anyway, I'll bring Melee. Hopefully I can find someone else to.....should I really bother bringing it? If other people are staying for a looooooong time too, then I guess it'd be nice to have a copy of melee on hand. Brawl is that kind of game that gets old after a while, and when Wario Bike Racing is not enough, melee can be fun. So, I guess I will bring it after-all (yay).

Oh ya, after getting rejected by Tyr03 (I will beat you somehow!), I still remain partnerless. Keep that in mind people.

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd be happy to team with e_ or anyone else,
IF i don't bring a teammate, there's still a possibility I'll have one

EDIT: w00t!!! 50th post lol:)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Fizz, I'll team with ya. I think Ethan and Kyle are teaming, so I'm also partner-less.

Sorry, forgot you haven't been to my house before. I'll send you my address in a PM.

I actually managed to snag 3 TVs (Anthony's, the one in my room, and a smaller one downstairs (the one from the guest room apparently got sold.), two of which are very portable, so basically we should have enough TVs for Saturday.

Bring Wiis if you can guys (I think this was already stated, just saying it again).

e__

Smash Ace
The prize payouts are just random prizes from the sponsors and a best buy gift card. I'm giving Tyr a ride, I think.

SS, if I'm staying for teams/teams gets held then I'll team with you. Idk how double marth will work though

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
ill play you in melee fizz. ive been practacing heavyly in the last few days (still need UBER work) but it is interesting to me. I may end up having to work for like two hours late sat but ill leave and come back it wont be a big issue but i would like to change the registration time for the tournament from 2:30-3:30 to 2:00 to 2-45 or 3.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
****... Fizz, is there any way we might be able to leave earlier then (or will we still be able to get there in time for registration?)?

clowsui

Smash Legend
i've pre-regged ^^
dj i'll be there at 3:00, you should end the reg time at 3:15 so that you have 15 mins to finish making a bracket

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wait... if we registered on the site, does it matter if we're on time for registration?

clowsui

Smash Legend
You need to pay too if you want to pre-reg and guarantee yerself a spot

EDIT:

Skribble you HAVE to make this start at 3:30 or something, my parents want to eat out w/ me after 2:00. I'm going to a math competition in Dayton on this day too, but I'll be done at 2:00...so then I get to the restaurant at 2:15, I eat, finish up at 3:00 probably and then it might take me like 30 mins or so to get to your place (worst case scenario) x_x;

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
ill play you in melee fizz. ive been practacing heavyly in the last few days (still need UBER work) but it is interesting to me.
Yay. That means there is at least 1 person to play against :) hopefully more people play melee
I'm going to a math competition in Dayton on this day too
A math competition? Really....

I did get that PM.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yeah, it's not by choice -__-
Parents forced me into it as soon as they heard about it. My math teacher was only seeing if I was even interested, too....I dunno why I told them.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I don't know when me and Bob are going up. Hopefully early so I can get in enough money matches.

e__

Smash Ace
Yeah, that's a problem. I need a ride up, but I can give a ride back to whomever needs it, or vice versa, I think.

As long as it's not unreasonable (ie probably just Tyr and Clowsui)

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
The prize payouts are just random prizes from the sponsors and a best buy gift card. I'm giving Tyr a ride, I think.

SS, if I'm staying for teams/teams gets held then I'll team with you. Idk how double marth will work though
If we team, I'll probably go kirbs in doubles.
Maybe not though, double marths would be wierd, but it shouldn't be too bad lol
also, I can pre register now and pay when I get there, right?

clowsui

Smash Legend
get fugging anthony to drive -___-
he says he hates driving long distances but this isn't long at ALL...he drove to OS' house! From his place (which is like 45 mins away from school at UC) it's at LEAST an hour -__-

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Yeah actually I might be able to give you a ride Smash, especially if you can get a ride to my house. I'm guessing I'm going to have to drive and I can fit myself plus 3 others. Maybe 4. I think I'm giving e_ a ride one way? So I have room for 2 or 3 more. But you need to be able to get a ride to my house first. PM me for the address.

FB Dj_Iskascribble

Frostbitten
Good. and a couple of friends of mine that werent initially gonna go decided at the last minute that they were, so this is gonna be pretty fun, and if you pre-reg im not totally sure but you may only have to pay $10 at the door.

Top Bottom