• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz: APEX 2012 Good Player Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
It's hard to imagine you actually believe this when you're the obvious cause of the drama. Edit your posts, and leave the thread.

In other news: Shiz is godlike. Give this man your dollars.
Even if what I am saying is the cause of drama, I'm still nice to people. I don't make fun of anyone, even when I disagree with them, which is why I am saying it's wrong for you to disagree with me.

@ETWIST51294: I was trying to have a productive conversation. If you're just going to troll and tell people to eat ****s then don't bother talking.

Edit: If Shiz get ***** at this tournament then I expect an apology from the lot of you.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Even if what I am saying is the cause of drama, I'm still nice to people. I don't make fun of anyone, even when I disagree with them, which is why I am saying it's wrong for you to disagree with me.
It's never wrong to disagree.

I think it's safe to sayyyyyyyyyyyy

Eat 10 ****s, if you don't think Shiz is up to the challenge the go make your own fund, prick.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I don't think I'm thaaat bad, Kage. :(

But yeah, perhaps I will donate, too. Shiz is really fun to watch, and it'd be nice to see him shake people up again. :)

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at

@ETWIST51294: I was trying to have a productive conversation. If you're just going to troll and tell people to eat ****s then don't bother talking.

Edit: If Shiz get ***** at this tournament then I expect an apology from the lot of you.
i gotta say, this is one of the few things i actually got out of your post

dmbrandon

Smash Master

We don't want shiz there because we think he's going to win. We want him there because he revolutionized the game, and is an all around awesome person. Unlike you on both accounts. STOP. POSTING.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
i gotta say, this is one of the few things i actually got out of your post

Don't be silly I know they have a right to say what they want, it's just that I think the place would be a better if we were all nicer to much. But maybe I'm expecting too much from a vdieogame community.

We don't want shiz there because we think he's going to win. We want him there because he revolutionized the game, and is an all around awesome person. Unlike you on both accounts. STOP. POSTING.
That may be what YOU want him therefore, but a lot of people are misguided and think that Shiz has a legitimate shot at doing well at this tourney. Its only ethical for us try an enlighten them, you are being very immature,

As for Shiz being an all around awesome person, after I found he got a girl pregnant and is supporting the child I just find it very hard to be supportive of him. But that's just me I guess.

Yung Mei

As for Shiz being an all around awesome person, after I found he got a girl pregnant and is supporting the child I just find it very hard to be supportive of him. But that's just me I guess.
are you trolling or are you just clinically ********?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
are you trolling or are you just clinically ********?
Are you trolling, or are you just uninformed?

Geez, when the smash community is on someone's nuts they're really on there deep.

Yung Mei

So shiz is supporting the child, that makes him a bad figure then? ok, what ever you say bro. jesus christ, youre almost as bad as Poundslap and Smasherlink

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero

What? Who is this ***** talking to? Alright look, first of all you ARE NOT trying to have a productive conversation, you're trying to persuade people into doing what YOU (you're a prick btw) want them to do by derailing the thread.

Second, you don't ****in tell Etwist to not talk gtfoutta here with that **** son I have wayyyyy more credibility than you.

Three, apology? Again, eat a mountain of *****. You really think we just one him there to win. don't you? You don't think we wanna play him? Watch him? How about we just want him there JUST BECAUSE SHIZ IS COOL AS **** IN PERSON? I guess you forgot this is a community and he's a part of it that people outside of FL get a rarity to see.

So, uhh, shut up.

Hailey, come on bro. Get this tard.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Hey, Strife. I gather from your counterarguments that you can make sensible and structured posts. That would lead me to be inclined to believe that you're a reasonably intelligent poster. However if this is the case, then you should also know that there is no need to retort to each and every post made about you. The point has been made. The donations are going along fabulously and I would like for this thread not to be closed, so could you please drop the issue? Let's drop it guys.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Woowwwww.

You are straight disrespectful.

What is this suppose to mean? Come on. Explain why this makes him a non-awesome person. My dad must be an non-awesome person too.

edit: ^^Aight. I'm just gonna put him on my ignore list.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Lmao, I meant he's not supporting the child. I went back to the AtlSouth thread for the post about it, but I can't find it. I feel embarrassed now. I'll drop the topic.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Wowwww the Smash Community is helping me out....

Thanks alot you guys, I really do appreciate it. And to the people that don't know me, I actually usually say no when someone is inviting me to any tourney that is out of state. It's just a matter of money, I don't come from the wealthiest family and that's always been the issue down here in Florida, regardless of the jobs I do get. Still can never save enough with family financial issues. But anyways besides THAT, thank you to all who are donating to me.

Especially that big Donation from aisight, thats really appreciated man and if I do get to this tourney be sure that we get lots of matches in haha, thanks again.

And one more thing, I'm sorry @ all the people that feel I didn't do good enough last time I was sent to a tourney. But I recall the only people i really have lost to within the past couple years though would consist of just Armada, m2k, Hungrybox, (<---- for the past like 2 years) and Axe and Wobbles (Last out of state tournament I attended to). Sooooooo, if you guys dont mind please don't act like I'm exactly..... (horrible) not the best, but I do plan on opening up some **** at this tournament If I can attend.

But thank you guys for all your times :chuckle:.
I love you

stelzig

Smash Lord
That may be what YOU want him therefore, but a lot of people are misguided and think that Shiz has a legitimate shot at doing well at this tourney. Its only ethical for us try an enlighten them, you are being very immature,
I think you're quite wrong here, unless you have ridicilously high standards for what doing well is.
Shiz is one of my favourite players, might donate.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Top 10 at a tournament the caliber of apex is exceptional.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Everyone should do their best to piss off Strife by donating to Shiz. LES GOOOOOO!
I will be 2 point infracting anyone who feels like a smartass and attempts to start any more drama.

Knock it the hell off.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
someone teach me how to paypal, im such a noob!.. :( I wanna donate!..>.>;

Shiz, you're my favorite falco!! (I know you haven't heard that before right) xD

I'd love to play you, i'm sure Axe will too, you' ARE both of our favorite falcos) n_n

EDIT: Looks like Axe has already been here. im dumb! XD

Doser

Smash Ace
Make a paypal account, use your bank account or debit card etc., select send money, put in the email address hit send.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
@Axe, if you do, i want to donate $20, I can even like give you the money, just, for me to have to set up a paypal, would be... tough, cuz i'm dumb... that or Elvis can do it, but he's outta town atm... idk, i just wanna help xD im dumb... idk :(

dmbrandon

Smash Master
NOTE: You don't have to have paypal. you just click a donate link, and have a credit card handy. :3

AXE 09

Smash Master
@Axe, if you do, i want to donate $20, I can even like give you the money, just, for me to have to set up a paypal, would be... tough, cuz i'm dumb... that or Elvis can do it, but he's outta town atm... idk, i just wanna help xD im dumb... idk :(
Aw man I really don't have much money right now :( Otherwise I would've donated more lol. I donated $5 for you though :) Just make an account and donate more haha. Cmon Vman. If you can recreate the Yoshi metagame and make so many amazing combo vids, I'm sure you can make a Paypal account ;)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Lets stop this garbage before I go on an infracting spree.

Seriously though, enough is enough. Any more spam will be warned or infracted. Just drop it.
Cut the nonsense. Keep this topic positive please.
Strife said he would drop the topic; I hence advise not continuing to respond to his older posts here.
I will be 2 point infracting anyone who feels like a smartass and attempts to start any more drama.

Knock it the hell off.
I wonder what we could do to stop it. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom