• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "The Elite Four" Tempe, Arizona (NOV 21)

AXE 09

Smash Master
MELEE!!!!!!!!! XD

i'll show up to this if i can get a ride lol. i'll most likely be there =)

and i'm totally down for melee MM's =D .......or at least a ton of friendlies???

also, i can bring a cube + melee

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Yush, a tournementy in AZ!
Definitely count me in. Hopefully I can do somewhat decently in this as opposed to the humiliating stuff in the past...

Oh, and yes, I can bring a Wii with Brawl and Melee.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
That one character series thing is cool bryce theres one other loner though. Yoshi to tell the truth isnt technically from the mario series in this game if you check his icon is an egg and it says it refers to Yoshi's island series. But it doesnt matter cause yoshi sucks.... i mean because hades would be sad if he couldnt use yoshi.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
That one character series thing is cool bryce theres one other loner though. Yoshi to tell the truth isnt technically from the mario series in this game if you check his icon is an egg and it says it refers to Yoshi's island series. But it doesnt matter cause yoshi sucks.... i mean because hades would be sad if he couldnt use yoshi.
<3

But yeah if wario is a loner I guess that would make yoshi a loner too... xD

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Im prolly coming Kosuke. It just depends how soon we get back from Payson, ill let u no when i find out for sure =/

hadesblade

Smash Lord
So today, I found out my family is being evicted. It's a long story, but basicly what happened is our landlord spent our rent money trying to keep his tour buisness up so the bank foreclosed on us.

Anyway I can still go to the tuscon tourney, but I'm not sure about this one now.

EDIT: no idea why I quoted you, just meant to post.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
@ DarkLink: Thanks bro, I'll be giving you a holler later today.

And hadesblade man, I hope that gets fixed up sometime soon...I mean really soon. The landlord really got careless with your family's payment, so I think there's some kind of backing there.
I pray the best for you. :(

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Darklink can u let me know asap if melee is saturday or sunday, i wanna go but i gotta plan around the tourney :p thanks

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh wow, so now this is only happening on saturday? nothing on sunday?

is that a good thing or a bad thing? lol

dude i love tournaments so much!!! i'm excited for this ^^ (then again, i'm excited for like every tournament haha)

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
brah!!!! dis be oscar...STB has a new face :) I had to get a new account due to me forgetting the old one...
:( please don't ban me dan.....not yet....hahahahaha... :)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Darn idk if we can get all of this done in one day i can garuntee right now no side tourny, maybe everything will end at 2 AM AT THE LEAST. and my moms gunna come down and drag me out of the place and most likely murder me due to me arguing back at her to stay longer for ima break my curse of always getting 4th place by sweating and smelling to make justin lose in losers semi finals because i know the curse will make me not fight jard, and then i will finally fight him and before the we can move on the game the curse will make my mom come at that exact time and she will turn into a mad black woman thus creating a loop in time and space as i fight with all my soul to save the universe as we know it presently today in our society for ever lasting peace and tranquility for all fellow men and women of all that ever existed , tied together with my rain of King, God, and all names that will be given unto me by you people I may or may not respect because of many more reasons that I could explain but shouldn't due to how ******** this whole message turned out to be that I gave from the bottom of my heart and Inner being of myself.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Darn idk if we can get all of this done in one day i can garuntee right now no side tourny, maybe everything will end at 2 AM AT THE LEAST. and my moms gunna come down and drag me out of the place and most likely murder me due to me arguing back at her to stay longer for ima break my curse of always getting 4th place by sweating and smelling to make justin lose in losers semi finals because i know the curse will make me not fight jard, and then i will finally fight him and before the we can move on the game the curse will make my mom come at that exact time and she will turn into a mad black woman thus creating a loop in time and space as i fight with all my soul to save the universe as we know it presently today in our society for ever lasting peace and tranquility for all fellow men and women of all that ever existed , tied together with my rain of King, God, and all names that will be given unto me by you people I may or may not respect because of many more reasons that I could explain but shouldn't due to how ******** this whole message turned out to be that I gave from the bottom of my heart and Inner being of myself.
And you wonder why we make fun of you so much? jk

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah...keep that jiggy game up, son! trust me...you will f*** people up in a couple of weeks if you train correctly. :)
haha thanks :D

thankfully i live here in tucson and have a lot of people to teach me/train me!

also, **** that chris! WE WANT TWO DAYS OF SMASH GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
Its like sex....double penetration is always better...for the ladies...not so much for the dudes....I hope :/

Top Bottom