• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "The Elite Four" Tempe, Arizona (NOV 21)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

jeff: CHEATER
chris: ill get you next time
brad: " "
tai: step it up
kira: get *****. soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard. such intense hilarious ****. that was THE highlight of the tourney
gorillamo: you shouldve come
whale armor: i shall see you in december. tomorrow.
vat storch: they're laser guided
vat-zero: rise, chicken. arise, chicken
vato: i want candy, bubble gum and taffy. skip to the sweet shop, meet my sweetheart sandy
oscar: hanging out was ****
mr. o carrillo: sorry for waking you up, but thanks for being home
gilmore: you are the best
darklink: thanks for hosting
CASEY: You are amazing. thanks for the food; it was one of the tightest things that ever happened at a tourney.
tommy: you only 3-stocked the pancake this time
Kyle: you stepped it up; keep getting better. i can see you becoming the best non-plenip/jeff/sean player in tucson within two or three months at this rate. we're gonna need a peach to keep us from crouch canceling every and anything once brad's in CO T__T

random acknowledgements: Johnny, Tommy (DDB), Jar'd (bring them shells next time), Vat-Grizzly Bear, Googliermo, Wes, Brandon

Jane

Smash Hero
shoutouts: tourney was amazing, special thanks to chris (darklink) and the dope ass tall dude that also lived there for having everyone and providing drank, and delicious thanksgiving feasts. without yall this would have never happend! thank you!

the next part of my shoutout consists of me drawing a diagram of the table at IHOP, and me saying i love EVERYONE at that table! <3

.....-----TAI-----.....
AXE.......................chris(darklink)
..|.......................|
tommy................duffy
dook.....................kyle
tommy(d)..........vat0
me......................awesome random dude with the sweet shirt
.....-chris(gg7)-.......

i think i got that right... anyways every single one of you kicks thorough ass. srsly. you all made my saturday.

also, vat0/whale armor/oscar, you're my new favorite person hahahaha you're SOO FUNNY and awesome its almost unbelievable. also SYSTEM OF A DOWN!! YEAH!!

justin: thanks for all the oli tips dude i really appreciate it, also i was very happy to see you use OLI as a last resort in grand finals, especially because you beat chris! unfortunately he CP'ed you to your doom haha. but still your oli beat his mk once and that was awesome.

to everyone else at the tourney: good shit lets do it again soon.

...oh and one more thing, it was tight as FUCK blazing with who i blazed with, ( i won't post names dude to someones mom lurking the forums hahahahahahahaha)

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
also, vat0/whale armor/oscar, you're my new favorite person hahahaha you're SOO FUNNY and awesome its almost unbelievable. also SYSTEM OF A DOWN!! YEAH!!

F**k yeah bro, "I’m, but a little bit bit bit, show,
But a little bit bit bit, shame,
But a little bit, bit, bit,
Bit, bit, bit."

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
shout outs!!

chris: good **** hosting....
jard: your the best! I believe. you've grown to a great player,bro.
tommy: Niiiigrooow! your too funny!
Tai: I know you *****aaa soo..." Thousands of years ago...."

tairon: " The blood will flow forever till eternity...forever.."

duff0: your hair looks soft...may i touch it?

Gamer: broooo....you were soooo high....wooooa! faaaalcooon iiisss toooo gooood :)

Jane: I'm flattered of what you think of me, but your too cool in my opinion...

shiv: good sh*t getting fif...sweet matches thanks to light and axe rooting for us! making it intense and ****... :)

Light: your the best!!!! get first place next time Sh*t!!! your the one!

Axe: Your our F***ing King son!! Your rule our kingdom with an iron pikachu shaped fist N***a! plus your falco is soooo beautiful, it moves with the grace and tranquility of a train wreck!

karl: thanks for the ride...we all appreciated it...srsly..step that shiek game up!!

dook: What UP!!!!!!! long time no see! your just too great....I want to see that sheik flourish!

silly kyle: your too crazy " soggy waffles!!" thats sh*t sounds great....hahahahaha

Kira: dude, you were sooooooo f***ed uuuup! no more for you sir...that's the end of your parade

casey: wonderful dinner dude! it was orgasmic...woo!

Kosuke: calm as usual....until your stuff got stolen...I had to restrain you from kicking everyones *** for that wallet!

Overall: good **** everyone! oh yeah, to crimson black or black crimson: "stop hitting your, stop hitting yourself, stop hitting yourself", hahahahahaha goodtimes dude!! :)

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, sorry about that ^^;
Once I got use to you, it was down hill from there...
but hey, thanks to you, I got some offensive and cancelling practice; I desperately needed that. I like you now for it. :3

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot...
...I still can't believe I chain-grabbed your Marth that first mach. XD

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
EDIT: I can't believe I forgot...
...I still can't believe I chain-grabbed your Marth that first mach. XD[/QUOTE]

I don't play brawl much...as I demonstrated...but yeah...the thing about your sonic...the thing is...the thing about YOUR sonic is that its hard to hit because.......because...its round :)

Whale_Armor

Smash Rookie
sweet...I get out late from school today so I'll see when i could come over this week....thanks :)

Top Bottom