• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "The Elite Four" Tempe, Arizona (NOV 21)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
if this tourney and the Play N Trade one are on the same day, who is actually going to this one and the PnT one?

... <_<

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yes. Yes you did. I blame matchup inexperience xD. But hey my Marth almost had you

and I challenge you to a friendly remach

Gah777

Smash Lord
oh hey put me down for a Melee setup (tv+GC+melee)

Edit: **** that beamsword!!! ><

AXE 09

Smash Master
i'll ditto anyone with any character!!!!

....in melee ^^

<3 kira, we need more oreos lmao

and darn you tai for always touching my fro, i'll find a way to get you back one day!

Jane

Smash Hero
if you guys are oreos then i'm like a... oreo that has light chocolate in the middle and the crackers are banana flavored,

cuz im yellow on the outside but brown on the inside! even though you guys are actually BLACK, and im not asian at all i just look asian! ): hahaha

Gah777

Smash Lord
Gah i will wolf ditto you, also you should wolf ditto jard and tell whos wolf is better!
Yeah i asked Jard to a Wolf ditto already, but I accept your offer

and Axe, i'll take you on in a jiggly ditto. Melee of course. Just be warned I am insanely awesome really bad at Melee XD

Hey Jane, i've been wondering, how do you pronounce your name? Is it pronounced Jaw Ney (like japanese ja ne > じゃね which is informal for "bye") or is it just Jayn (like the English name)?

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
...When it comes to Melee, I make just one awkward point-blank samus that's somewhat decent with marksmanship ^^;
I have no idea how I truly stack up with you champs...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a Wii+Brawl, and a Melee disc+memory card.

Sorry for the lack of me bringing things this time.

Gah777

Smash Lord
i'll ditto anyone with any character!!!!

....in melee AMERICA!!!^^

<3 kira, we need more oreos lmao

and darn you tai for always touching my fro, i'll find a way to get you back one day!
If anyone knows what i'm talking about say BROOKLYN RAGE!!!
If not i'll explain once someone asks

Jane

Smash Hero
its pronounced like american jane, like **** and jane, or maryjane, etc. but don't worry i don't crossdress or think i'm a girl or anything ;D

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah i noticed in the "location" under your avi it says "I'm not a girl" so i thing were good lol

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Screw the money, I have green hair!

And Kira, last night we went over the rules to challenging for best anything. You have to beat everyone in a match for that position to get it. ie You have to beat Justin, Chris, Gah (I guess, assuming he wants to be in this competition) and then me to get the position.

hey can like 2 people bring surge protectors (extra outlets)
I don't have enough

Bring TV's and Wii's/gamecubes!! we have 2 tv's here with no setups attached

can anyone bring like 4 folding chairs? It would help a ton

Light_

Smash Apprentice
Hey Justin. I'm not sure about anything at the moment unfortunately. I'll try to let you know in the morning.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey sorry to let everyone down (especially those I challenged to Wolf dittos) but as of right now I will not be able to make it to this tournament due to various parental reasons (it's really stupid). I appologize to every one and I'll definately try to make the next one.

:(

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Ok since there's a lot who have no partner, let's just make a partner-less pool and join up there

Top Bottom