• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "The Elite Four" Tempe, Arizona (NOV 21)

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Seriously though, where id God's name did that topic even come from!? It was just the most in-the-middle-of-the-road comment, and I asked what the hell it was supposed to mean...No one's answered

yea actually i guess thats possible
but seeding top 8 always makes people play the same opponents over and over pretty much

and given the low number of people in our scene, top 4 might be the right amount of people to seed

Jar'd

Smash Ace
It's better having legit 1-8 seeding. Keeps stupid things (like 4-8 playing 1-4 right off the bat) from happening. Playing people more than once is ok. Plus all the people that are 9+ still get to get mixed up and play different people without results being gayed too hard.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I don't think I'll be there sorry guys!
I don't have a ride + my 170 Plushies are arriving that day.
Plushies > Tourney

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'll most likely need a teammate as well. Any takers?

Don't expect to place lol

:(

It's better having legit 1-8 seeding. Keeps stupid things (like 4-8 playing 1-4 right off the bat) from happening. Playing people more than once is ok. Plus all the people that are 9+ still get to get mixed up and play different people without results being gayed too hard.
Ill just do the random top 4 thing with the random intermediate 4 and everyone else in beginner

arod_152

Smash Apprentice
nvm, i just wanna vote for random cuz hades will probably **** with yoshi in the animals, so i just vote for the random

Gah777

Smash Lord
Just wondering: How many Wolf mains are here (in Arizona)? Or how many people play Wolf as one of thier mains? (for example I main both Marth and Wolf)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
yeah seriously, we need more black people!!!! where are my brothers? (i wish i could talk like a black guy lol. well.... i'm black on the outside. that's all that counts, right?)
Axe we are true brothers. We are both black and dont know how. We both dont talk or act like any black person known to man or cop. We are black on the outside but totally white on the inside. So what ever the heck we are we need more of that. we also could use some more blacks as well.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I might be in need of a teammate, mine owes gambling/guitar debts.
Hey, if you are able to give me a lift, I could be your teammate. :3 Mind you, I don't have very much money, so yeah.. ^^;
Not saying I won't make any sort of effort though.

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
I'm really looking forward to seeing who is coming, how many are goin g to be there, and how many actual mains there are.
I feel lonely as the only Blue Blure though ._.;

Gah777

Smash Lord
HES GONNA WOLF DITTO YOUR ASS.

that sounds like a very aerobic sexual position
Probably. But! Winning is not my goal at this point. Right now i'm just trying to improve, and I can do that by fighting the best Wolf I have access to and asking him to critique my Wolf.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Probably. But! Winning is not my goal at this point. Right now i'm just trying to improve, and I can do that by fighting the best... among other things....
quoted because this man speaks the truth, this is how it should be for everyone, specially for me right now.

Jane

Smash Hero
haha i didn't mean he was gonna beat you, i just wanted to say he's gonna literally "wolf ditto" your ass. :p

wolf is a pimp though! so good job on choosing him as your main. also he's a definite contender for top 5 "character with best taunts" haha just thought i'd throw that out there

Gah777

Smash Lord
haha i didn't mean he was gonna beat you, i just wanted to say he's gonna literally "wolf ditto" your ass. :p
Is that just a cooler way of saying "yes, indeed he wil have a wolf ditto with you" ?

wolf is a pimp though! so good job on choosing him as your main. also he's a definite contender for top 5 "character with best taunts" haha just thought i'd throw that out there
"What's the matter, scared?"

Two of my favorite taunts:

Falco: "Hands of my bread!"

C.Falcon: "Show me ya moves!"

Jane

Smash Hero
haha i don't know dude i'm not jard's personal spokesman, i just wanted to say something sexually inappropriate xD

Top Bottom