• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Kamikaze Short Notice Tournament V2" Dec 5th, Tempe, Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
kyle are you coming?

if so, are you taking xander

i wanna play melee friendlies all day

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
this weekend hmm? well I will try and make it, but chances are no. lol seriously I will try and come to this one. :D I just need to get a couple things done first for school. btw I may need a partner as well if I can make this tourney. so if i show up... who would be interested?

Yea we are deff doing draft crews and of course you can play melee Tai. Death, you better come as well. Also Yan said he can most likely drive so in his car it will be me, yan, kira, hades and bloodhawk. In justins girlfriends car it will be justin, his girlfriend, bryce, light, and a fifth person.

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Yea we are deff doing draft crews and of course you can play melee Tai. Death, you better come as well. Also Yan said he can most likely drive so in his car it will be me, yan, kira, hades and bloodhawk. In justins girlfriends car it will be justin, his girlfriend, bryce, light, and a fifth person.
Raaaaaaape.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
a) will you have any spare TVs? I want there to be two Melee setups because there might be a decent amount of melee players there amongst me, Kyle, Rubyiris, Axe (if tucson goes), Karl, and a special guest who might be showing up. I can bring a TV and a cube for sure, and I'll bring another TV if I ABSOLUTELY have to, but I really don't want to bring two TVs cuz it's such a bother.

b) justin, will i miss ANY school if i go to new mexico with you guys? (assuming i'd be allowed to go based on ride priority) I kinda want to go, but it's not worth wearing down my mom's patience and stuff if I have to miss school (I try to keep this to a minimum for absolute highest priority, like I did with Pat's House, because if I do it too much, it might bite me in the *** when I need to do it again)

Death01

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mahuwah
3DS FC
3282-4075-7165
hey i talked to IsmaR and he is hooking me up with a partner sorry for any inconvenience to anyone else. I will be able to make it though. :D

Jar'd

Smash Ace
because I dont drive well and dont want to be responsible driving somebody elses car and with people in it

and I dont think Light would like to drive
I'll drive! I get my permit in 4 months, I'm perfectly capable of hauling 5 people across state lines. Besides, it's good practice.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
lol no johns just dont want to be stuck with nobody to help drive her car and ask Blood Hawk first if its ok with him and just because she is my gf doesnt make it my car

i really want to go and dont want to miss the tourney and **** i hope we dont have to take off late because of bryce i want to leave early like it would have been better if I could just go with somebody else and not have to drag my gf along

Jane

Smash Hero
jesus christ, i dont know whats crazier, how fast you fuckers post, or the fact that i read pretty much everything.

k, here we go.

I mainly just want the shell (old school dbacks controller ftw).
YOU BASTARD! that was my idea ;_; you really need to stop tapping into my thoughts dude

i would be down Faster than a black man running from the cops.
actually a black man running from the cops is everything BUT down

I'm 14

Actually no, I'm 22
there we go, let the truth out! see? no one will judge you because you're an old man!

because I dont drive well and dont want to be responsible driving somebody elses car and with people in i

do you have a license? or have a warrant out for your arrest? if you answered "yes", then "no", then no johns! driving on the interstate is easier than pie! ;]

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
don't get it

i know what you're talking about. they look EXACTLY like Nintendo controllers, but they don't say Nintendo Gamecube on them; although they look exactly like the legit controllers, they feel bad. From what I've felt, they have a delayed input time (and they just feel REALLY really bad) and i've also heard they fall apart in days/weeks

NOTICE: Who going here would play MELEE friendlies with me? I might not have anything to do this weekend, so I might just go if I have something/someone to keep me entertained.

p.s. would i even be allowed to do this, Chris? <3
bah, I'm, not suprised...but I didn't know they'd totally suck ***. Alright, I guess so long as someone brings the tools this weekend, I can fix a controler or two out of what I have. =/
Thanks for the heads up

johnnylaw505

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there manana. So this is a convo I had on Omegle just now. I am "you" (obviously)

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: You are in a maze of twisty passages, all alike. Exits are north, west and south. There is a wand on the floor.
You: I sit and wait patiently till the acid wears off then go and get a burger
Stranger: You sit for twenty minuites, and no discernible changes occur to the scenery. You continue to yearn for a burger.
You: Then because I am still on acid apparently, a sexy cheeseburger appears above and starts to tickle my nose with her lettuce
Stranger: Strange noises reminiscent of crashing and clanging, but muffled, ring throughout the cave.
Stranger: The cheeseburger develops teeth, and attempts to devour you.
You: I press down b and solidify
Stranger: You can't help but feel trapped in an allegory.
Stranger: What is a down b?
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
My advice to all players is not to lose.

Don't worry about winning, just avoid losing at all costs.

--Wobbles

PS: I was going to get a mod to change my name to Gobbles the Turkey for Thanksgiving, but I failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom