• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "Kamikaze Short Notice Tournament V2" Dec 5th, Tempe, Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
and if Tuscon could make it they can be another crew and could be for free unless anybody is willing to pitch in anything small

also Blood Hawk what are your cross streets?
also... YOUR FORGETTING ABOUT 1 MORE CREW...

GLENDALE me/Burt/Puny

yea you probably thought that Glendale didnt have a brawl scene but we do alright and were the best

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
I can drive, but I don't have a car here. Borrowing one to travel to tourneys is usually not a problem, though going OoS is probably asking too much.

If we are doing draft crews, I'm captain of my own and I'm recruiting Saffy. I'll bring someone else in if they wish. The "New to AZ" crew of sorts. Since I'm an outsider or something apparently.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Draft crews is cool, but if we do crews based off of location you guys forgot one other one:

Mesa crew: me...

The BlackChrimson

Smash Apprentice
Ok, some odd news: I found some Game Cube controlers at a Ross acrossed the street from my school. They're about seven bucks, but I know they'll bust once I use it...buuut, though I might not have enough money to enter any tournies, how about we test how long those controlers last?...

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I play Brawl.
........you would go to phoenix for it?

Well ****, by the nature of "short notice" it's very likely that I won't find someone to take my shift at work in time to make it to this.

MA IO BISOGNO PRATICA! :(:(

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
OMG you guys can post faster than i can steal. Ive got plenty of responses to some crap ive heard so far so listen up.

what lol im not racist like ever usually bryce just comes over or chris does to i dont plan anything and i usually just like practicing for a few hours anyway because i get bored but next time i have people over your welcome to come kira
REALLY? O.O You wont call the cops?

saffy, is that really your picture?

i have a friend that would literally burst into tears of passion and joy if he was in that room.
Dont you mean tears of laughter.lol. JUST KIDDING SAFFY WE LOVE YOUR PLUSHIE THEY TOO GOOD.

yes I do have Pokemon Monopoly.
Bring IT! Dang dude we need to have tournies with this thing and a power ranking.
Id be number one due to my art of stealing.

Me and Kira are rivals
What when did this happen?

Justin/Jard and Kira/Light are the funnest rivalries to watch too
Whats up with this rival crap i dont have an official rival . Well i did for a split second when swoops was here but thats it.

lets do a 3v3 crews this Saturday and let Jard/Kira/Duff be a crew and Me/Chris/Bloodhawk since hes new and is in Tempe right?
Horse P-iss

Hmm, I might go to this tournament to prep for NM tourney! I need to get good at Brawl again.

I would probably need a teammate since Dark has work again, sigh.
Maybe ill team with you if hades doesnt go and i end up not teaming with chris some how.

hey Hades you Blood Hawk and Bryce could form a crew
More horse P-iss I want to be with hades.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
Ok, some odd news: I found some Game Cube controlers at a Ross acrossed the street from my school. They're about seven bucks, but I know they'll bust once I use it...buuut, though I might not have enough money to enter any tournies, how about we test how long those controlers last?...
I just bought one of those too, I didn't like the feel of it and the R button was balls so I gutted it and my old one and switched the insides out and kept all the good buttons from my old one. :p
But the control stick is annoying. >.> When I try to do a down B like rob's gyro or something sometimes i turn to the left so if I want to stay facing right sometimes i have to point down right, also the rumble sucks so I have to keep it off and I'm used to it on. >.<

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
@Ruby - cool I didn't know you played i know your good at melee so maybe we will have another new challenger in brawl from Tuscon ;D

also for draft crews how many people towards each team? because it would take a long time if a lot of people want to enter it you know, why I think the 3v3 would be just a little faster but i dont mind whichever we do

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
i think draft crews should most def happen!

depending on how many people show up, i think draft crews should be 5v5 6v6 or 7v7, anything more will be too much.

also.... be prepared for wario **** :)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
i think draft crews should most def happen!

depending on how many people show up, i think draft crews should be 5v5 6v6 or 7v7, anything more will be too much.

also.... be prepared for wario **** :)
The only **** involving Wario that's going to happen is your Wario getting *****.
<3
Also does anyone want to sell me some controllers? Specifically, an indigo controller. I'll pay by way of cash or by cleaning/modding your controller. Just if you want cash, don't charge too much, please. D:

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Also does anyone want to sell me some controllers? Specifically, an indigo controller. I'll pay by way of cash or by cleaning/modding your controller. Just if you want cash, don't charge too much, please. D:
Uh, get a job? :p

Totally kidding. You should try ebay, you can get some crazy cheap brand new controllers depending on where you look.

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
lol 15 year old get a job

also does the indigo controller have to work perfectly I think I have one but doesnt work I also want you to take apart an orange controller I found and switch it with my black controller so I can have Orange and Clear :D

Jar'd

Smash Ace
What exactly is wrong with it? I might be able to fix it. Even if I can't I'll probably buy it though cause I mainly just want the shell (old school dbacks controller ftw).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
don't get it

i know what you're talking about. they look EXACTLY like Nintendo controllers, but they don't say Nintendo Gamecube on them; although they look exactly like the legit controllers, they feel bad. From what I've felt, they have a delayed input time (and they just feel REALLY really bad) and i've also heard they fall apart in days/weeks

NOTICE: Who going here would play MELEE friendlies with me? I might not have anything to do this weekend, so I might just go if I have something/someone to keep me entertained.

p.s. would i even be allowed to do this, Chris? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom