• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You might want to try the thread where the tournament was actually posted, felix. HMMMMMMM?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey Blue, this weekend you should host a tournament with entry. For Brawl or Melee (or a hybrid ! OH NO)

It's gonna be my last weekend in town, it'd be fun to have some brackets going on ^.^

@Droven: wtf?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I've uploaded 2 of the videos from the finals and I'm working on the others as the day is going by. These things take hours to upload for some reason.

1 of 4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI3Y8FCej30
Holy crap Infinity! What the **** happened? Your MK has gotten some SERIOUS edge gimping skills on Nana. Too ****ing good. I'm gonna have to thank Melee1 for being my testing gerbil unintentionally. Thanks to him, I know what to watch out for now, lol. ****ing SH d-airs of yours!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
A Brawl tournament is a negative since they take 8 hours...and I don't like Brawl. A Melee tournament either for free or $1 might be possible. Especially if it involved random teams and pokeballs.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Who's bluezaft? Who's bluezaft!? Why, he's only the CEO and founder of the Bluezaft Combo--Ken Combo to forward-smash!

watch the first 20 seconds of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8APZmtUTLxg

Oh, and he's also a noob that loses to Pikachus. But at least he's not a noob that gets 3-stocked by noobs that lose to Pikachus!

:mad:

EDIT: I just now noticed that I performed the world's greatest edgeguard on SOS's fox at 0:42:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1a73Mg4xZg

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Rbrave GGs today , Team runningcloak.
Kenneth thanks for hosting, you are awesome.
Poot
always inspiring to watch a master.
Rbrave
is a master too. In fact, he is so good he earned a hug from a local fanboy.

Anyone up for crew battles?
Runningbrave, pootTheBox, Rage, Cloak.

*Taking Dallas*

...Team Watson

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
I decided that i still like melee and was wondering if u guys want me to throw an all Melee tourney on a separate day. Probably at the end of June. Sound cool?

Loyde

Smash Cadet
I decided that i still like melee and was wondering if u guys want me to throw an all Melee tourney on a separate day. Probably at the end of June. Sound cool?
I'll try to go if you host a melee tourney. Is the prize going to be cash?

Bwett

Smash Ace
billy will you be home today?!?
I will be home starting tomorrow. I have to go to this crappy meeting for the tutoring I do, but after 12pm, I'm set. I'll give you a call once I'm done and free for some smash (Ice might be over too.) Btw, if you aren't going to be awake at noon, you better tell me now lol. I hope you were serious about that whole playing alot this summer and training cuz I'm prepared for it =P.

And I have a new place so depending on how my roommate and I setup the place, we should have craploads more room to play.

Edit: Well it looks like taco has a plan. I would have a smashfest at my place, but as of yet, the place isn't set up for large amounts of people. Anyone care to lend a hosting tomorrow? I'll bring a setup as well as minute maid light, cherry limeade flavor ;) lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
As we all know blue is sort of the color of

*WATER*

I'll give you a call once I'm done and free for some smash (Ice might be over too.) Btw, if you aren't going to be awake at noon, you better tell me now lol. I hope you were serious about that whole playing alot this summer and training cuz I'm prepared for it =P.

And I have a new place so depending on how my roommate and I setup the place, we should have craploads more room to play.
Will there be m-m-m-melee?

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I will be home starting tomorrow. I have to go to this crappy meeting for the tutoring I do, but after 12pm, I'm set. I'll give you a call once I'm done and free for some smash (Ice might be over too.) Btw, if you aren't going to be awake at noon, you better tell me now lol. I hope you were serious about that whole playing alot this summer and training cuz I'm prepared for it =P.

Edit: Well it looks like taco has a plan. I would have a smashfest at my place, but as of yet, the place isn't set up for large amounts of people. Anyone care to lend a hosting tomorrow? I'll bring a setup as well as minute maid light, cherry limeade flavor ;) lol
Call me too man, I got laid off from work so I've got all the Smash time in the world right now.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Well, if you bring the setup lol.

Edit: Infinity, what happened with the job? Sorry about that. And yeah, I'll give you a call.

I guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to make room lol. Alot of boxes and crap everywhere.
Company lost a big contract and had to make cuts. Me and like 6 or 7 other people got laid off and there were only like 12(?) in the call center I worked in. Yeehaw.

If you need/want a hand unpacking those boxes dude let me know and I can roll over there to help out.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Well, if you bring the setup lol.

Edit: Infinity, what happened with the job? Sorry about that. And yeah, I'll give you a call.

I guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to make room lol. Alot of boxes and crap everywhere.
bwett when did u want me to comeover i forgot when u said u would be back from ur trip

Bwett

Smash Ace
bwett when did u want me to comeover i forgot when u said u would be back from ur trip
Tomorrow sometime around 3-7pm and yall can stay however long. It really depends on when my roommate gets up since I don't wanna wake him up lol. I'll update tonight around 5am when we get to Dallas with more details.

And Infinity, thanks for the offer, but there aren't too many boxes. It's mostly just stupid crap that I'm gonna throw in my closet lol. Pretty crappy about the job. Did they give you some kind of compensation?

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
I've been busy a lot lately, and I will continue to be for about one more week. After that I can probably start coming to the UTD fests.

I'm guessing Zac died? Good.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Tomorrow sometime around 3-7pm and yall can stay however long. It really depends on when my roommate gets up since I don't wanna wake him up lol. I'll update tonight around 5am when we get to Dallas with more details.

And Infinity, thanks for the offer, but there aren't too many boxes. It's mostly just stupid crap that I'm gonna throw in my closet lol. Pretty crappy about the job. Did they give you some kind of compensation?
Rock on, I'll probably just wake up and come over since I've been sleeping until like 4 anyway. And no, no compensation. Just a boot out the door =/

I've been busy a lot lately, and I will continue to be for about one more week. After that I can probably start coming to the UTD fests.

I'm guessing Zac died? Good.
He's not dead, he's just hiding right now. Last I knew he was using the alias "Eric Holmes" ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom