• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Captain pollution is a drag >:(
He came over to play some smash and he just made my house all dirty. He kept saying "pfft, l canceling is for noobs" and "Wavedashing is a glitch!" I hate that guy.....

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
i guess i can have a few people over if y'all wanna do something tomorrow. i have bout 3 -4 tvs but only 1 wii. let me know if your interested. i can provide snacks and drinks

-Shuz

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
wow thats short notice. but i think i can make it. im free for friendlies tomorrow (Thursday) whether its at my place or someone else's.

Bwett

Smash Ace
wow thats short notice. but i think i can make it. im free for friendlies tomorrow (Thursday) whether its at my place or someone else's.
Okay! So we can either do this at Shuz's (I applaud you for your generosity) or, although I really don't have enough room in my new apt, my old apt is completely empty so we will have plenty of room there (at the cost of no seats) lol. Can't do it at the new place yet. Anyways, yall decide!

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
OOOOOooohh shiz. Sachtown! I can walk there from my house in 5.
I auto-win

The summoning failed because it was not done in unison and some didn't pay their dues to the super weirdos guild thus their online functionality have been disabled. Without the online subscription you are limited to summoning on the Innernette. Brought to you by Cinco

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Okay! So we can either do this at Shuz's (I applaud you for your generosity) or, although I really don't have enough room in my new apt, my old apt is completely empty so we will have plenty of room there (at the cost of no seats) lol. Can't do it at the new place yet. Anyways, yall decide!
I'll go wherever the party's at. Don't know where Shuz lives, so he/you would need to let me know. I'll call you later yo.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
leapinghare: if DoH finds a crew where would yall play? i'd like to come watch, also yall should try to summon F4L, to see if he could have a tourney or smashfest. utd is a long drive especially since I would have to get dropped off by my wife cause my car is still down :(

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Brawl tournament on Friday about 20 minutes east of UTD.

http://www.txgamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6783

I posted asking for the rule set; just letting you guys know what's up. Anyone care to go if this isn't a ******** tournament?
Per a reply on the TXGamers forum, <3 their Neutrals selection:

TOURNAMENT RULES:

Double Elimination,
One on one (1v1) 3 man stock battles, best of three rounds, with a 5 minute time limit on each round. (May be 2 man stock, depending on number of contestants)
Each first round stage is selected randomly from the following:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi’s Story
In the second round, the loser in the first round gets to choose the next stage (counterpicks*) from these choices:
Battlefield
Battleship Halberd*
Brinstar*
Corneria*
Delfino Plaza*
Final Destination
Green Greens*
Green Hill Zone*
Jungle Japes*
Luigi’s Mansion*
Lylat Cruise*
Pokemon Stadium 1* and 2*
Port Town Aero Dive*
Rainbow Cruise*
Smashville
Yoshi’s Story
All characters
No Items. No Smash Ball.

Bring your own Wii mote or GC controller if you want but you must check it in and remove batteries when you're not playing to avoid disrupting the other players (ie turning off the wii).

Prizes will be 75% of entry cash... 1st 50%, 2nd 15%, 3rd 10%...

Edit - Thanks for having us over Shuz, had a lot of fun dude.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I really want to drive up there, because I don't have work and I haven't played the dallas people yet.

Do you want to team infinity? I am pretty good :).

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would but I already told Fire I'd team with him.

I hear you're pretty good, we should get in a few friendlies while you're here dude.
Of course :).

I am not looking forward to this drive lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
... Seriously?

XD!!!!!

Sethlon is considered by many to be the best Falco player in the world...And he places high/wins the tournaments that he attends. Last tournament we went to was 80+ people with us getting 1st and 2nd in singles and 1st in teams....

>.>. Sethlon is too good.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Whoop whoop, a tourny in my home town?!
Bout time Twisted Zen put itself to good use.
Well I plan on joining the foray, just gotta rest up since Im a tad under the weather.
Lets do this crew battle; Herbivores, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Bwett

Smash Ace
I really want to drive up there, because I don't have work and I haven't played the dallas people yet.

Do you want to team infinity? I am pretty good :).
Yo, if you need a teammate, I'll be going.

Edit: Shuz, excellent smashfest. Your hosting skillz were amazing lol, but you really should play more. Infinity and Fogo were telling me how you are becoming a threat. I need to play you again.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
man I wish I could go to this tourney but ima be put out in houston. slacker where were u man wanted to play u. bwett always a pleasure playin u and upB. ice good snake man jus about da best one ive seen.and dat lucas vs ness set was crazy stressful matches I think I lost some hair in that set.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom