• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Journeyman
So I guess I'll be going to the next smash fest then. If anybody wants to record there matches, I have Pinnacle!

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Final Smash 2! San Antonio TX, January 19/20 2008

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128662

Everyone in the south should come to this >.>

Last time we had 72 smashers in singles alone from 4 different states. I'm really trying to build up support for the sequel, so please post if you are showing interest!

And Xzile/Rok whatever, SOS says to please stop texting his phone. It's really annoying.

Oh and seriously, we don't care if you may have came up with the random tournament. Fact is, SOS thought it up on his own and we plan on doing it.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
Final Smash 2! San Antonio TX, January 19/20 2008

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128662

Everyone in the south should come to this >.>

Last time we had 72 smashers in singles alone from 4 different states. I'm really trying to build up support for the sequel, so please post if you are showing interest!

And Xzile/Rok whatever, SOS says to please stop texting his phone. It's really annoying.

Oh and seriously, we don't care if you may have came up with the random tournament. Fact is, SOS thought it up on his own and we plan on doing it.
I text everyone in my phone, period.. So, my thing is this. If you're going to be doing your own **** tournament regardless if I came up with the idea. What makes you think i'm actually inclined to stop doing what I'm doing? Gotta give respect to get the ****. And Frankly, you've just made me not give a ****. Also, if he wanted to be a man, he should tell me himself instead of sending his lacky's to do the **** for him. Also, I said give me credit for the ****. The rule set you're using for it is the exact same one blue did (The modified version of my rules) when he threw a random tournament. He gave me credit, you didn't.

You Final smash motha ****as kill me.

whoa.

lmao x 3
You just talked yourself out of a sig Fire. Keep up the good work.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Rok, you did not invent Melee's feature of the bottom corners of the character select screen choosing a random character. It's like me getting mad at people who play Marth because I'm the guy that invented Marth. And quit texting me also.

Edit: crap, there go my 1337 posts.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
Seems I can't people of the Smash Community now, fine; Works for me. Blue, the rules he's using is the modified version of the one you made from when BKM invented those rules for a random tournament. So don't give me that ****. It's not the fact it's a random tourament, it's the fact my crew created the basic ruleset for it and now we fail to recieve any credit. Also, you seem to always go against me on **** when it's people out of town, what's up with that ****?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I text everyone in my phone, period.. So, my thing is this. If you're going to be doing your own **** tournament regardless if I came up with the idea. What makes you think i'm actually inclined to stop doing what I'm doing? Gotta give respect to get the ****. And Frankly, you've just made me not give a ****. Also, if he wanted to be a man, he should tell me himself instead of sending his lacky's to do the **** for him. Also, I said give me credit for the ****. The rule set you're using for it is the exact same one blue did (The modified version of my rules) when he threw a random tournament. He gave me credit, you didn't.

You Final smash motha ****as kill me.

You just talked yourself out of a sig Fire. Keep up the good work.
RoK, to be fair, I invented Random Character Money Matchs before you even played this game. So you can't claim ****. I did these way back in 2004 at TGA.

Also, stop texting my phone...it's really annoying.

Edit: I want to MM rage because he seems cocky and I am cocky, and when two cocky people MM it usually ends up being funny/epic.

Actually I just want easy money >_>.

<3.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
:confused: :confused:

jeez rok dont get all bent out of shape, take your anger out on the people you're texting, not my sig.
Not my fault; You just cost yourself a sig.

RoK, to be fair, I invented Random Character Money Matchs before you even played this game. So you can't claim ****. I did these way back in 2004 at TGA.

Also, stop texting my phone...it's really annoying.

Edit: I want to MM rage because he seems cocky and I am cocky, and when two cocky people MM it usually ends up being funny/epic.

Actually I just want easy money >_>.

<3.
Why would you be in my phone? You suck.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
firstly, shut up to every ****** that thinks they invented random. lmfao.

i am cocky
this will look nice in my sig after we record our mm's. plan on coming for rbrave's tourny.

hylian, you are one of two people: either an avid tourny goer, or just really lame. ill assume the latter.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Lol this is some pretty funny stuff going on here,

fire dont worry i can make you a sig, im a photoshop wizard.

and, black buttons for everyone! hooray! we should make an exclusive black buttons crew. thats actually a really good idea.

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
kid robot- can you make a sig and or spraypaint my controller.... im williong to pay a fair price for both.... and to the rest of the community........ any idea of absolutely anything happening in the near future???? we need to play.....

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
firstly, shut up to every ****** that thinks they invented random. lmfao.

this will look nice in my sig after we record our mm's. plan on coming for rbrave's tourny.

hylian, you are one of two people: either an avid tourny goer, or just really lame. ill assume the latter.
I am an avid tourny goer...I have been to almost every texas tourny since 2004 (aside from all the really small ones).

Also, I watched you get almost 4 stocked in tourny by my friend who has only been playing for a few months. He has like 0 tech skill. At all. You lost the set as well which is pretty hilarious. I could probably pick random and beat you.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Lol this is some pretty funny stuff going on here,

fire dont worry i can make you a sig, im a photoshop wizard.

and, black buttons for everyone! hooray! we should make an exclusive black buttons crew. thats actually a really good idea.

thanks kid, im glad to see someone not getting their panties in a wad for once.

also i think i shall join this black button crew if you have time to meet me and pick up my controller.

rage v. hylian will be epic x 10.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Fire: i have 2 extra controllers i can just dye a set of these buttons and trade them out for yours next time i see you, plus like $3-$4 please. I do have to buy more dye. So far the black button crew is me and Rage, he has no choice hes already in b/c of his buttons. But it doesnt have to be a crew in the traditional sense, more like a brotherhood, but it will be called the BBC because that sounds cool.

I also would like to see a Hylian Rage MM, i played hylian a couple times at Drews tourney and his fox was highly technical.

Rok stop texting my phone. I guess thats how we end our posts now.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Fire: i have 2 extra controllers i can just dye a set of these buttons and trade them out for yours next time i see you, plus like $3-$4 please. I do have to buy more dye. So far the black button crew is me and Rage, he has no choice hes already in b/c of his buttons. But it doesnt have to be a crew in the traditional sense, more like a brotherhood, but it will be called the BBC because that sounds cool.

I also would like to see a Hylian Rage MM, i played hylian a couple times at Drews tourney and his fox was highly technical.

already. and btw hows my controller coming kidrobot?

Rok stop texting my phone too.lmafo

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
lol **** seem like alot **** happening. and **** RoK why everytime i check on da dallas thread u got none dallas ****** coming on here gettin mad at u lol. and do u have everybody number on smashboards haha.

i prolly shall host a tourney in January whenever its good for people. and no rescheduling k

Fogo

Smash Shinigami

i have your money whenever you're ready, and change you sig to CF.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hylian sucks. shut up and mm samus ditto. bring your friend and ask him if he 4 stocked me or if i came back three lives and barely lost both times after getting fox gimped by marth over and over. it's my fault for not switching chars when one's not working. but it won't happen again and ill advise you to reconsider the assumption that i suck. you will suffer for saying i am not who i say i am. boomstick sends his regards.

where are my mario vids. best mario in dallas = rage. compliments to fire who's mario is almost the best mario in dallas haha j/k

my new controller kicks possibly more *** than i do. commence pwnage.

BBC

ok rok quit texting my phone.]

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Are you ********? Have you even heard of Scav?

So I should probably put Knives' thing on the first page and whatnot.

DoH!!!! How about the 15th?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Tourney the day before my birthday...hmmmm idk i'll think about it.

I wanted it after so UT kiddos could come.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
i saw hylian play he had a good samus

but that was it

lg and swift were ****in him up pretty bad but his samus did good

i think rage u should mm him

u will win

IF U R NOT HIGH

that was dumb dude for real

OMG ROK THX FOR SIG

so im coming to fires thursday with rok hopefully

and taco if he can

u all can do ur mms there

and idk fires mario is good but not best is dallas

i saw rage messing u up

and u should go to san antonio

players there were 3 stocking people that 3 stock u

so ...................GOOD LUCK

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Tourney the day before my birthday...hmmmm idk i'll think about it.

I wanted it after so UT kiddos could come.
Or whatever. I was just going with what Felix said. UT must get out late...

Did I mention I'm out of school now? Not to brag, I'm just saying I'm done. With school.

There's going to be presents at DoH's tournament. Good ones. For a select few randomly-chosen kiddos. Reason enough to go, am I right?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian sucks. shut up and mm samus ditto. bring your friend and ask him if he 4 stocked me or if i came back three lives and barely lost both times after getting fox gimped by marth over and over. it's my fault for not switching chars when one's not working. but it won't happen again and ill advise you to reconsider the assumption that i suck. you will suffer for saying i am not who i say i am. boomstick sends his regards.

where are my mario vids. best mario in dallas = rage. compliments to fire who's mario is almost the best mario in dallas haha j/k

my new controller kicks possibly more *** than i do. commence pwnage.

BBC

ok rok quit texting my phone.]

I watched him, I don't need to ask him lmao. Also, what have you ever done that is good?

Boomstick sends his reguards? Huh? You know I beat him in tournament 2-0 right? Good job looking like an idiot. And you do suck rage. A lot. Espeically if you lost in tournament to someone who has only been playing for a few months. At the Huge SA tourny I got 9th out of 72 in singles, and 4th in teams. Also, I 3 stocked rob$ in tournament, 2 and 3 stocked boomstick, 3 and 4 stocked flarefox, as well as other various things.

What have you done? Oh yeah, get beaten by someone who just picked up the game. Good job!

Also, at that dallas tournament I beat DoH in a recorded Money Match with fox...so whoever is saying my fox isn't good needs to try again lol. My fox is better then my samus.(DoH owns me in tournament though.)

Also, don't judge me from friendlies.

On another note, I am horrible at this game compared to some people, like...really really bad. I suck compared to some pro's. And I know it. But you rage, seem to think your good when you can't even beat someone new to the smash scene. At least realize that you suck.

I love smash drama <3.

Also, I will MM for any amount of money 1-100$. How much are you willing to bet I suck rage? I offer you a $100 recorded Money Match. I know I am better then you in every way at this game. Willing to prove me wrong?

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
I watched him, I don't need to ask him lmao. Also, what have you ever done that is good?

Boomstick sends his reguards? Huh? You know I beat him in tournament 2-0 right? Good job looking like an idiot. And you do suck rage. A lot. Espeically if you lost in tournament to someone who has only been playing for a few months. At the Huge SA tourny I got 9th out of 72 in singles, and 4th in teams. Also, I 3 stocked rob$ in tournament, 2 and 3 stocked boomstick, 3 and 4 stocked flarefox, as well as other various things.

What have you done? Oh yeah, get beaten by someone who just picked up the game. Good job!

Also, at that dallas tournament I beat DoH in a recorded Money Match with fox...so whoever is saying my fox isn't good needs to try again lol. My fox is better then my samus.(DoH owns me in tournament though.)

Also, don't judge me from friendlies.

On another note, I am horrible at this game compared to some people, like...really really bad. I suck compared to some pro's. And I know it. But you rage, seem to think your good when you can't even beat someone new to the smash scene. At least realize that you suck.

I love smash drama <3.

Also, I will MM for any amount of money 1-100$. How much are you willing to bet I suck rage? I offer you a $100 recorded Money Match. I know I am better then you in every way at this game. Willing to prove me wrong?
DAYUMMMMMM. Man up Rage?!

ALSO! Anyone. For this Fort Worth thing, anyone willing to give me a ride? Seriously. I don't want to try my look with the Dart Trinity Rail and the Dreaded Fort Worth T-Buses. -= Shivers. =-

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
We're sitting here in Ventrilo playing some DotA. We push on and we're owning, with the opponents we're toying. We're sitting here in Ventrilo playing some DotA. Running around creeping, the opponents we're sleeping

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you didn't stay for the whole match you left while he was 3 stock ahead of me and i came back and he barely won. i can beat your friend with most of my chars im sure its not an issue, i was just trying to get into the flow with fox. lmfao i hear rob$'s not doing so well these days.

boomstick ***** you in crews pretty bad, which was the most recent time you played so don't talk like you are better than him, people do bad in tourny sometimes, it happens, eat some life cereal.

i bet you suck for 20 dollars 2/3 random neutral stages, no counter. char. of choice, make sure you post beforehand so i know what tourny you are going to be at. this will be recorded. and you will be sad.

edit: LMFAO, am i the only one who doesn't know of the great Flarefox?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
you didn't stay for the whole match you left while he was 3 stock ahead of me and i came back and he barely won. i can beat your friend with most of my chars im sure its not an issue, i was just trying to get into the flow with fox. lmfao i hear rob$'s not doing so well these days.
Johns. You still lost.

boomstick ***** you in crews pretty bad, which was the most recent time you played so don't talk like you are better than him, people do bad in tourny sometimes, it happens, eat some life cereal.
Yes he did. But crews was 1 matchs with a bunch of people yelling. Tournament matchs were 2/3. I won the 2/3 2-0...so he has only beaten me once. I don't know how that makes him better then me.

i bet you suck for 20 dollars 2/3 random neutral stages, no counter. char. of choice, make sure you post beforehand so i know what tourny you are going to be at. this will be recorded. and you will be sad.
Only 20? Aww...ok then. Well, I don't know if I am going to any dallas tournys soon, but I will be at SOS's final **** 2... We can do it there.

And your rules are stupid. Why not do it like a tournament match? And why not 3/5? I want to beat you with several different characters....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom