• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
I'm cheap cause I realized it basically me giving you money. I mean its not even competition any more. Plus I always get like 4th or 5th and don't even get my money back so why waste it. Yes its because I suck, and no I don't care. Don't give me that oil money crap either. Just because I have it doesn't mean I want to spend it.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
a while back i was at pasi's house, none of you know who this is, but he vowed to be the better than all of us at brawl so i suggest you remember the name. anyhoo, his big screen tv at the beginning of the game start sequence prompted him to press one of two options before the start screen. i think it had something to do with changing the quality of the picture. and it in fact did, does anyone know how this is done, it seemed to be the same difference in resolution between analog and 1080. i don't know if it was done with just component cables or what but the picture was so pretty and i think it had to be an hdmi cable. but pasi doesn't know, because his brother did everything and i have not seen his brother in the 5 years i have known him. i don't know if it had to do anything the with the digital av output that is next to the analog av out(what goes in that anway) also, can does the resolution change to 1080 with the wii if you use the hdmi port. does anyone know what im talking about...

.. and yes it still lagged

edit: hey jarod where are my awesome samus vids at? including the super pro full blaster finish combos!!!!!!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Strong possibility of me coming.

Splendid X-Man! lmfao just because you were clowned into changing your name doesn't mean you have to change your entire persona

kidrobot: how's my controller coming, and please clean out all the dirt in it if there is any, i can just pick it up at fire's if you go

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Fire: I am coming on Thursday, and i havent had much time to do your sig but i will soon.

Rage: I will do your controller tomorrow so you can use it on thursday. And i must say its a nicely broken in controller, the action on your control stick is silky smooth.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
Splendid X-Man! lmfao just because you were clowned into changing your name doesn't mean you have to change your entire persona
And just because I clowned the **** outta you in singles at Final **** doesn't mean you have to constantly attempt to embarrass me. Step your game up Rage, or just AM, for Anger Management.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
ay fire do u think we can get som matches in befo I go to work at 5? if not do u think u can come thru later at 9 I really need to get back in the groove befo thursday.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
If Rok still wants to MM Marth dittos I might make an appearance around 7 after my exam.... Unless I'd have to wait outside the gate again for someone to come by and open it for me, that sucked.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
rok: i was pretty high when this happened, i don't even remember what i did that match but remember taking 5 stock off of you in a 4 stock team battle later that day in a less intoxicated stage. but now that you think you're a different person because you changed your name and all of a sudden suck less you won't mind money matching me for ten at next tourny

kidrobot: been using it for 2 years man im telling you man that controller is the smoothest ive ever used and one day i will unlock its potential and possibly mine. its delicate though hopefully it won't break anytime soon. hey what time are you going to be there i might just come to pick it up i will most likely have to leave early

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet

Fire: if i bring my cube can we hook it up in your brother's room again? I would bring a whole setup but my smash tv is too big and heavy to carry up and down all those stairs.

Rage: I finished your controller it came out really good, better than mine, and there was some really gross stuff in there like a bunch of hairs :( . I'll be going to Fire's around 5-530 tomorrow.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
there is no such person, FIRE stands alone.

btw x i have no money right now just to let you know
We'll just have our ditto another day then, not sure if I'll show up or not, but, we'll see what happens neh? And yes, you'll have to pick me up from the DownTown Garland station, that cool? I'll need to be back there at either 7:28, 7:50 or 8:08, which ever is more convient. I'll be at the station at either 3:11 or 3:30, I'll call in advance to know if I'm going.

If Rok still wants to MM Marth dittos I might make an appearance around 7 after my exam.... Unless I'd have to wait outside the gate again for someone to come by and open it for me, that sucked.
I'll be leaving very very soon afterwards, and If win I dont' want to hear the warm up crap. Get me at the next tournament or something when you have actual time to practice and what not.

rok: i was pretty high when this happened, i don't even remember what i did that match but remember taking 5 stock off of you in a 4 stock team battle later that day in a less intoxicated stage. but now that you think you're a different person because you changed your name and all of a sudden suck less you won't mind money matching me for ten at next tourny

kidrobot: been using it for 2 years man im telling you man that controller is the smoothest ive ever used and one day i will unlock its potential and possibly mine. its delicate though hopefully it won't break anytime soon. hey what time are you going to be there i might just come to pick it up i will most likely have to leave early

That was a friendly match, and all it means was that you killed me everytime I died, the match wasn't a blow out match and we only lost by 1 stock per person. Teams isn't a show of 1 on 1 skill, and despite what you say your ailment was, the fact still remains you lost.
$10 at the next tournament? Gladly my good man. I just hope you're ready to have what little money you have taken from you. "You're a different person because you changed your name" no, I just got better and embraced my full potential. Just don't let it eat you too much that Xzile/RoK is coming up. I plan on making the A-Team for Dallas by the time Final **** 2 rolls around.

Fire: if i bring my cube can we hook it up in your brother's room again? I would bring a whole setup but my smash tv is too big and heavy to carry up and down all those stairs.

Rage: I finished your controller it came out really good, better than mine, and there was some really gross stuff in there like a bunch of hairs :( . I'll be going to Fire's around 5-530 tomorrow.

Kid robot, how much do you charge for custom paint jobs?

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
To all my smash friends!: Tonight i went to some random *** smash tournament my friend told me about in carrollton with like 10 players who thought they were good. It was 4 stock no items, FINAL D ONLY! LMAO! I ***** the noobs and won $35.00 in the grand final. FALCON KNEE FOR PRESIDENT, true story i can show you guys the money tomorrow.

Poot : i would like it if you could bring a whole setup :)

I will discuss controller customization at Fire's tomorrow. And i have gotten better so i would appreciate being able to play some of the better people instead of just Fires little brother.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
And U-Man, you need to let me on the 360, soon.

man im really upset that i couldnt buy a wii, but atleast i didnt loose all together.:)

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
Kid Robot, I four stock you with little to no effort and you're four stocking these noobs? I would've been GOD to them.

Fire: You picking me up from the DownTown Garland Rail Station?

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Well a little Game store near my house called The Gaming Center is having a little tourney if anyone is interested.

Its 2 dollars per person in singles
4 dollars a team in doubles.

Don't expect good competition there...I am favored to win lol so I am posting it up in this page lol so better people come.

Also its going to be packed with yugioh players and at most will only have three tv's so this might take awhile.

But the good thing is that I am running it and it starts late. Like at 9 at night. Its run pretty much by friends so its open all night to us.

This tourney will be taking place Dec 7th.

I have a map set up under the events thing on myspace so if you need that message me threw myspace. www.myspace.com/tategami

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Well a little Game store near my house called The Gaming Center is having a little tourney if anyone is interested.

Its 2 dollars per person in singles
4 dollars a team in doubles.

Don't expect good competition there...I am favored to win lol so I am posting it up in this page lol so better people come.

Also its going to be packed with yugioh players and at most will only have three tv's so this might take awhile.

But the good thing is that I am running it and it starts late. Like at 9 at night. Its run pretty much by friends so its open all night to us.

This tourney will be taking place Dec 7th.

I have a map set up under the events thing on myspace so if you need that message me threw myspace. www.myspace.com/tategami

nobody go to this besides me, i want to pillage it :-)

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
shut the hell up rok you suck, make sure to bring uman with you next time we play

15 dollar mm rok
15 dollar mm uman
any other bkm members who don't like their money?

i have a difficult time believing that a person can be so ignorant, everytime i try to quit playing someone always brings me back, lmfao rok

Smash Journeyman
Hey ya'll! Just moved back from colorado. What's up on the smashfest? I checked the front page but didnt see anything. I got xtra set up(s)

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman
Is the next tournament, the one before Xmas going to be taped? I've always thought of myself as self-aware while I'm playing and able to spot my own weaknesses, but it's quite possible that I don't know myself as well as I think. I'm beginning to think that watching a few vids of myself playing might help me sharpen up. Probably a common sentiment.

Judging by how Felix, Andrew and Jake placed, I probably wouldn't have done much better unless I had one of those days where everything's going right and it just feels like you're playing at 110%.

Sorry, I rambled. Anyway, here's hoping the matches are successfully recorded next time around.

Xzile the Tainted

Smash Cadet
shut the hell up rok you suck, make sure to bring uman with you next time we play

15 dollar mm rok
15 dollar mm uman
any other bkm members who don't like their money?

i have a difficult time believing that a person can be so ignorant, everytime i try to quit playing someone always brings me back, lmfao rok
It shall be $10 as we have discussed prior to this, I still have money matches with Blue as well as Fire. If you want to contact U-Man, contact U-Man through U-Man, I'm not his messanger boy, I will not play Hermes for him.

And as of now, it is you who is below me. Don't attempt to say I suck, what matters is the most recent victory,in that I say practice hard my friend. You'll need it. Give into me.

FRIDAY 11/30

Anyone playing? I want tos how up.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
When's the next smashfest/tournament, i have no computer anymore and im hurriedly using the schools buttt, i need to play soon i havent in so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom