• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
good timing in the response uman

lmfao, you definitely made me reconsider my previous assumption of you sucking by typing like a ******

and drew sat would most likely be good
dude im tired of arguing, i cant wait 2 play you. and brave, i cant wait to play you with my link.

oh and rage, i ment that you asuming that i suck is going 2 get you into even more trouble.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
drew i can not show up at any time cause ill be in memphis
ahhhhhhhhh i wanna go to memphis. home of the buckin and jookin.

and just to be on subject, i doubt i'll be goin to any more tourneys this year. i'll try to host a few more but dats it (blame it on GH3). due to GH3 my grades may go down so that will **** wit my plans to throw a tourney.

but if anyone wants to come over and play sometime its cool. jus pm me. since band is done i'll have more free time.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
lmao rage.

hey blue im free if you have room.

btw, how were you granted the ability to change your title?
He paid for an account DUH.

BlueZaft: Can I show up as well Friday?

Falco 4 Life: Yeah man, Guitar Hero III, kick ***. Cult of Personality Pwns my socks.

cpatton520

Smash Rookie
I'll be back in Plano on the 20th or 21st depending on what classes of mine are canceled, so I won't be around to get rides to SA.

Looks like Saturday the 24th is the winner right now, guess I'll look into actually making this happen.
Hey dudes (and maybe even some chicks)! I live in a craphole town called Sanger, north of the DFW area right on I-35 and I'd love to see how actual Smashers play!

I consider myself pretty good, but then again I hardly ever play against anyone but the guys who showed me how to play at the University of Oklahoma and my few friends around here who aren't as good as me. More than likely I can come to the 11/24 thing at Drew's, but if someone wanted to get together sometime beforehand and give me a taste of what's to come so that I can be scared ****-less, that'd be awesome, since I'm always looking for challenges!

Anyways, my name's Casey and I look forward to hearing back from some of you guys! Later!

Psychoace

Smash Champion
ok what the **** it won't let me post what I was going to post but i'll try to go.

i'll probably be able to bring like two t.v.s if I can get some friends to go.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Caution: I'm almost **** near certain that J-Roc ain't going to drive to the tournament that's on the 24th at Drew's. So, I'm looking for Rides to go! So BlueZaft/Rage/Poot, you got open spots that I could come if I was to meet up with you somewhere?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you'd have to meet me in rowlett which is farther than plano from where you are probably. also i just wrote this to see my sig again.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Rage, Poot, Fire, Rok, Brave, kidrobot, Swift, Zac, me

m'kay. We'll need 2 more tv/cubes. Well technically we only need 2 tv, 2 copies of smash, and one cube.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
you'd have to meet me in rowlett which is farther than plano from where you are probably. also i just wrote this to see my sig again.
Seems you've gotten into quite a habit of using our quotes (BKM) as your signature. You're just trying to cover up for the simple fact that you're going to get severly beaten by talking down on this crew. Being that I am not the 4th or 5th best Link, of course being the BEST LINK; You'll suffer for saying that I am not who I say I am. So, prepare, you're going to need all the preparation you can handle.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
You'll suffer for saying that I am not who I say I am.
This was my favorite part.

Rage: come now, you're not being a team player. 3 tvs, 7-9 people; that's not crowded. This time I'll put my bedroom to use as well.

2200 Waterview Parkway, apt #25105
my cell is 210-364-1704

Come whenever, 1 usually works, I'll be done with class at 11 so if you have a violent urge to come earlier, just let me know.

And I also feel I need to remind you all that, in my apartment, combos are banned. As is pronouncing "mindgames" mahngames.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
RAGE: you know what, you sure talk alot of **** not to have even played my link in a whole YEARRRR. trust me, ill take on all you chumps who think yall betta. Yeah you may not remember me, but i remember you. how i almost beat your pickachu, yep you were saved by boomerang, and thats your main.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
you, my dear uman are very uninformed.

rage has more mainable characters than you can shake a stick at.

pika is old news, infact he's handing the best pika title over to me, at least that's what his sheik told me.

:-p

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Best Pika title is miiiiine, all miiiine! I stoles it from hims!

Rage's best character is far and away Fox, once he learns to grab and all the cool shining stuff.

And happy birthday to Chronicler, cjkirby, Nero_Link, and ZTV. According to Today's Birthdays they all turned 100 today.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
well, well, well, i didnt want to take the pika, or truck driver out, but i guess i have to now. FIRE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A PIKA DIDO TO SEE WHOS BETTER. AND RAGE, ABOUT MY BAD GRAMMER, DUDE THIS IS JUST SMASHBOARDS, NOT ENGLISH CLASS.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hey blue when are my link vids going to be up?

thanks for reminding me about dido uman, i like that one song. lmfao cue fire for candyman comment.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
sweet chocolate sugar coated candyman!!!! lmao

uman, i'll pass on your minescule challenge, i'd rather take on rapezaft.

yeah i said it.

but i will do a pika vs. link mm, i've never tried the match up, and it might just prove to be fun lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Fire: Are you going to this Zac thing on?... What is it? Friday? If so, you need to come and Bring $15 with you. I'm going to take all that ****, Owned.

Rage: Not taking people seriously is going to put you in a dire situation. I suggest instead of flapping your fingers on smashboards, you put them to work on a GC controller before you become surprised and lose your pride.

Bluezaft: After I wupp Fire's *** and take his moolah, howzabout we do a Marth Ditto Money match? $5?

Poot: Likewise, after I take Fire's money, $5 money match? Yoshi V.S. Roy?

RunningBrave: As stated, after I take Fire's money, $5 money match? Your anything V.S. My Anything?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
lmfao rok, hopefully ill be like you and be able to maintain my undeserved pride and dignity after multiple rapings and failures.

again i challenge all of bkm's crew members to individual 2/3 10 dollar mm at drew's tourny

bluezaft

The True Zaft
hey blue when are my link vids going to be up?
When Zac actually takes the VCR/tapes that I keep offering him. Blame him!

uman, i'll pass on your minescule challenge, i'd rather take on rapezaft.
I smell a Pika ditto MM!

Fire: Are you going to this Zac thing on?... What is it? Friday? If so, you need to come and Bring $15 with you. I'm going to take all that ****, Owned.

Bluezaft: After I wupp Fire's *** and take his moolah, howzabout we do a Marth Ditto Money match? $5?
1. I could use another $5 of your money, sure. Is there a condition that you have to beat Fire first though? I want some guaranteed money.

2. Where in this thread did you get the impression that the friday smashfest is taking place at Zac's? He hasn't even posted in like a month. See, this is what happened with that Lost MM we were talking about.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
lmfao rok, hopefully ill be like you and be able to maintain my undeserved pride and dignity after multiple rapings and failures.

again i challenge all of bkm's crew members to individual 2/3 10 dollar mm at drew's tourny
Pay attention. I may be the only one that goes to this tournament IF someone can give me a ride to it. If not, I'm not going and the rest of my crew won't because I know for a fact J-Roc is not going to want to drive all the way there.

Ontop of that, get your MM with U-Man out the way before trying to challenge the rest of us. "Undeserved pride and dignity" You have to earn pride and dignity? No, you earn respect and status idjit.

Sounds gravy train to me. 2/3, I assume. Be easy on me.
2/3 is fine =D. Don't worry, I'll be slow.

1. I could use another $5 of your money, sure. Is there a condition that you have to beat Fire first though? I want some guaranteed money.

2. Where in this thread did you get the impression that the friday smashfest is taking place at Zac's? He hasn't even posted in like a month. See, this is what happened with that Lost MM we were talking about.
I knew it was either you, or Zac. Went back and it's you. Bingo, problem solved. This wasn't it at all, I distinctly told you I wasn't going to $5 money match you at that time. If I believe I accepted a money match, I will see it out, if I didn't, I'm not going to be talked into something I know I turned down.

Also, Take five bucks of my money? D00D YOU'RE DELUSIONAL. And yup, but I'm not going to lose to Fire so you'll all get your Money Matches. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom