• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Alright Dallas, let's figure out the SA tournament. Here's what the cars look like:

Agamemnon, Break, Bluezaft, Zac, DoH (full)

Brave, Geo, Hare

Rawr, Rok, ?

Swift, LG,

Poot, Gigi, Rage

Do any of the drivers want to take more people along. Lower gas costs per person and all that. I know Swift wants some spots filled. Post if you're interested in going and don't have a spot in a car.

And Housing! I can house my car and one other car, either Brave's or Poot's since I know those people best (and there's no way I'm housing LG). So who wants it? If you both do, I've got to give priority to Brave since they decided on going way earlier. I also got SOS to house Rawr's car but I'm not even sure he's going for sure since he hasn't been around for a while.

For everyone else without housing, we need to bug the tournament thread some more about housing.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
admins: I also wanted to bring to your attention that for some reason, my crewmates accounts are still banned (Shne, D-Town Egg hucker). They need to be unbanned so they can post up things too, such as money matches and challenges.
They were banned because Rok used them as alt accounts after he got banned. If they actually want those accounts they will have to get contact with the admins themselves, remember moderators are not admins, so people like me or drdrew can not help bring their accounts back

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I will be getting a ride to the tournament in SA with Rawr and Rok.

EDIT: Think we could follow you (Bluezaft) or someone else to SA?
We don't want to get lost because we decided to take a right turn at Albuquerque.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
BLUE: im going down and will b following u if thats kool

people that im taking is ROK tac0 pi3 and one other if they r kool with alittle gas money:]

thx alot for sos housing :]
we will b there and follow u 2 places:] thx blue

ps. im tired of seeing rok banned wtf
and
FIRE we dnt ****talk rage always comes in and starts stuff its annoying hes like a 12 yr old suicide bomber :]

if he stops his smack we stop ours
uc rok is always saying nice things about people like kgs ness and pi3s sheik:]
thank u and lets end this endless crap talk its annoying

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
You don't end smacktalk with backwards *** ignorant insults. And we all know the spark to all flaming is BKM's delusional boasting, although when RoK speaks of himself and doesn't rag on people I am very entertained.

Fire:
Shouldn't have OK'd us playing this evening. 45 minutes of play not worth 30 minutes of driving and tank of gas. Although I'm sure you didn't expect your GF to have such an early curfew.

edit: To post below~ Time never calls for random racist flaming. Quite obvious everyone can be beat. Noone in BKM can be considered pretty good, decent at best.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
its just rok boasting

its how he is:]
i dnt like **** talk but do it when time calls
no one here is unbeatable i can 3 stock roks roy with my peach and beat ur beast of a dr

thing is poot we r all pretty good and lose at times no johns either that **** happens we aint perfect:[

true roks: entertaining

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
tac0:i dnt use enough od em:]

they r gonna play at tac0s i bet and if i can come before work i will:]:]

haha this saturday will b fun and blue u cant wait for sa:]

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Idk, My house is kind of teh suck, so if there was anywhere else we could play that would be better.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
myself and the revolution are heading to san antonio. we roll 5 deep.
so yall just keep on wishin. to be ridin shotgun in the big expedition.
poot, gigi, geo, brave, & hare. what are jeff's chances of coming?
chris, can gigi and poot be housed with you/us?
poot shouldn't be left out in the cold...
he's simply too sexy.

so am i. brave turned pirate.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
POOT: sorry about tonight man, we didnt even get a chance to get warmed up before we had to go, i blame it on girls, but next time will be epic, you have my word.

BRAVE: sexyness is running amuck on this thread lol

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
yeah, just wanted to let you guys no I will be going, so you better fear the ugly! Yes sir! and BKM will win in the crew battle, so get ready for that.

Poot, RoK says he's not an idiot. He's not about to place a Falco against a Yoshi, that's pwnage, since he plays with yosh a lot. so, yoshi v.s. falco is not going to work, how about $5 yosh v.s. roy? since he has that money match with fire, and possibly one with runningbrave? i'm not sure, i know r-brave talked about somethin' last time I seen him speak.

rage, be afraid.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Is Rbraves or Fire's house open today?(today being thursday?)
Rawr: You can come before 12 and we'll play then.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Yeah, I'll house them, Jared. I should probably ask my parents by now.....but I'm sure it's fine. The only condition is Poot has to not smell like illegal substances.

I'll also be going this saturday, unless of course I don't.

felix45

Smash Lord
uman can you ask rok what he thinks about lubbock crew vs his crew money match this xmas break? I have a crew now so if he and his crew are up to the challenge I'm all for it as is my crew.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
seriously last time I'm posting for RoK, i'm not his messanger boy. I'm ugly-man and I lay the uglyl-down. I'll let RoK type since he's at my house.

RoK: My account will be unbanned tomorrow, so anything else I'll respond to as of then.

CREWBATTLE: BKM V.S. Whoever won't be able to happen. J-Roc Girlfriend (I seriously hate this girl); Has talked his mom into renting Saw I-III and t hey go see IV at the movies tomorrow. So, him and Shine will not be going. Seeing as the most, only 3 will make it (U-Man if he wants to catch the bus with me to Rawr's). And Rawr will be going, so, no 4 on 4.

Poot. :Na'll man, I ain't bout to put Marth against Yoshi, that's suicide nearly; If I'm going against Yoshi, I'm going with who I'm most comfortable with. So yessir. All Random Stages Eh? Fine by me.

RunningBrave: Didn't we have a five buck money match? If I got enough I'll try to slide this one in then, since you've been asking =D

Felix the Cat: Whoo. 4 on 4 eh? Sintenal (Wanna kick his ***, Tell him I slap box $5 money match him), Small Bad Wolf, you and some other. Small Bad Wolf, very good, Played him before. You, I don't know how I lost a while ago, I was a newb then, I'm a PRO NOW. But ****, I'm down. But I probably need to find 1 more smasher. Because J-Roc and Shine are always too busy to really come, and that's the majority of my crew (He normally controls whether U-Man, Ray, Yaya, Shine and U-Man comes). But, I'm pretty much down, but since I'm not the LEADER. All money matches have to be ran through J-Roc, who has his account, so I say ask him; Or rather I'll ask and get the answer back to you. ChristMas Break right?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
uman is probably the 4th or 5th best link in dallas, out of the 3 people that play link seriously and he is also the only one that mains him and isn't retired. honestly poot's link is better than yours, why is your head so big?

rage vs. bora(oldschool best link- still cold) link dittos to be up soon hopefully.

i won't go sat. sorry aries, but bkm has johned again out of a crew battle and i will not drive that far to hope that u man is there, come to fire's sometime uman, whenever he's free and bring along anyone else that doesn't like their money. bring more money also, i will allow you the chance to mm me again after you lose the first time.

lmfao why did you steal your theme from the we buy ugly houses commercial? haha the good, the bad, the ugly

felix: predicted outcome of xmas break crew battle -

rok: unfortunately, santa clause was in town and we all wanted to go see him.

lmfao, of all people to call someone else annoying(in less than 2 pages of ignorant bull****) ... rawr it's not luigi.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Rbrave:Just gonna be me going and Rage if he doesn't flake out.

Thanks again Blue for taking care of housing.

It's OK Fire, the revolutions gotta start somewhere. Unless the state sends in Ganon to bust it up. :laugh:

felix45

Smash Lord
@rok - ok it's down. I'll tell you my crew after I talk to people today. lubbock people are smashing at fmatts place so I'll see of everyone I usually play with and lives in dallas who wants to play over xmas break.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
yah sorry ares im not gonna be able to make it to this one, i have to work oh well, looks like i'll get my rematch next time.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
@rok - ok it's down. I'll tell you my crew after I talk to people today. lubbock people are smashing at fmatts place so I'll see of everyone I usually play with and lives in dallas who wants to play over xmas break.
Okay, my crew is kinda iffy on dates, I'm the only one who makes a Consistant showing, besides Rawr. So give me a date a head of time, so I can set this up in advance; Make sure my WHOLECREW takes off of whatever they're doing.

happy birthday rok
Thanks man, I muchly appreciate it!

happy birthday rok
Thanks man, samething. Means a lot. n_n

SMASHERS!: About Ares Smashfest Tomorrow, I will not be attending. I decided with the recent events (Being Surprised with Cake, a Tripod, Guitar Hero III on Wii, and a slew of other gifts and cake) That I want to spend this Saturday with my family, friend's and sister. So I will have to attend some other time. Under normal circumstances, I would go, but right now, family's more important. I'll see everyone at the next event, Thanks smash community for your birthday wishes and support! Even though I talk a lot of ****, I would honestly fight anyone that disrespected anyone within our community; So, be safe! =D

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Happy birthday you fat ******* :)

Wait wait wait, you got cake AND guitar hero? I usually get socks or some crap like that. Bahahahaha

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
SMASHERS!: About Ares Smashfest Tomorrow, I will not be attending. I decided with the recent events (Being Surprised with Cake, a Tripod, Guitar Hero III on Wii, and a slew of other gifts and cake) That I want to spend this Saturday with my family, friend's and sister. So I will have to attend some other time. Under normal circumstances, I would go, but right now, family's more important. I'll see everyone at the next event, Thanks smash community for your birthday wishes and support! Even though I talk a lot of ****, ; So, be safe! =D
Needs moar cake. ; D Happy birthday, dude! : D Like RoK said, "I would honestly fight anyone that disrespected anyone within our community" :D

Be safe! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom