• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

felix45

Smash Lord
happy birthday rok :p

OK so any tourney that happens in dallas over xmas break is when we will have to do the crew battle. How much money though, $5 or $10 per person?

right now the crew is me, fmatt, jake, possibly andrew, and possibly sbw. I got maybes from all of them so yeah. sintenal said no but it turns out he lives in houston or some ****.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman

OK so any tourney that happens in dallas over xmas break is when we will have to do the crew battle. How much money though, $5 or $10 per person?

right now the crew is me, fmatt, jake, possibly andrew, and possibly sbw. I got maybes from all of them so yeah. sintenal said no but it turns out he lives in houston or some ****.
Count me in, either as a regular or an alternate. I just have the know the date/location/deadline and all that way in advance. This would be the first tournament I attended in this area, and something always goes wrong the first time if I don't prepare.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

Thanks for the Birthday wishes. And that'll be fine. But you got to remember, I need 2-3 weeks notice otherwise I wont' be able to bring my crew. Me and Rawr are the most consistant showers in BKM, usually if here's not there, I'm there and Vice Versa. U-Man, Yaya,Shine and J-Roc, usually they're ALL there, or none of them are. So, be counting on the crew battle, but yet at the same time don't expect wayyyy too much, seriously, crews iffy. I'm definately down. As for the money match, I would say $5 a person would suffice, we're all broke, car parent for J-Roc, band **** for U-Man, Car and stuff for Rawr, Manga & Court Reporter Steno-Paper, Cellphone bill, Bus passes for me. But, I'm definately down, still gotta talk to the BKM leader though.

I am the Pokemon Master. Nobody can PokeCombo like bluezaft.

Screw Pokemon, Digimon is better. Seriously. Digimon > Pokemon.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Pokemon > Digimon.

Look, I can make unwarranted claims too!

Oh wait, Pokemon has Eevee = autowin.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Too bad Smash doesn't have Digiballs. Cuz then we could get our Digimons to Digivolve and save the Digiworld and then we can all go Digibrate by eating Digiburgers at the Digi.I.F. and then maybe head back to my Digipartment for some hot steamy Digilovin.

But we all know Pokelovin is way hotter than Digilovin.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
NEXT smashfest we can have a best link in dallas tournment it will cease people from having big heads if they dnt place well

plus link dittos r fun:]

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
winning dittos means you're capable of beating that person at dittos and that is all.

i am the best link in dallas, and whoever wants to mm me can at a cost of 10 dollars

lmfao, please tell me that link is actually like a secret main of yours and you really don't play peach, this would explain the sucking

also you will never beat lg in your life, where as i 3 stocked him second match of our set and have beaten him in 4 previous tournament sets.

CHAOTIC SOJR

Smash Cadet
i would like to join the bkm ... but i dont got a wii and ... im not sure if im good enuff ???? id like to have a few maches to see if i am ... ??? are you all going to the upcoming S.A. tourney ????

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Poot, I challenge you to another Bowser ditto, same rules as before, I'd like to redeem what little honor I had hahahahahahaha.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
hahahahahaha RoK is banned again. The Man cannot be stopped my friend.

Rage, don't you love me anymore? Come hither.

Oh and ChaoSojr, you are good enough :)
Dear Poot,
This is your sensei calling, its time for the training to begin.
Send a carrier pigeon when you get this.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
somebody tell me what the hell a link larkin is

also rok's new roy guide kicks *** including old favorites such as the rok spike and rok insta classic.

excerpt

This move came to be known as "The RagnaRoK" because Wobbles the Phoenix was playing against me and said I was the only Roy he had encountered that frequently used the down smash as part of his regular play-style, and thus, dubbed it "The RagnaRoK", which now most people within the Dallas community know it is. Also, when playing a tournament in the West (Forgot what it's called). He used Roy in a friendly and referred to the down smash also as "The RagnaRoK", now, should be a commonly accepted term.

it's like a legendary story told by our descendants a thousand years from now.

EPIC

edit: honestly rok, i almost cried laughing so hard

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Chaotic, don't worry about it. Everyone can Join BKM, we like to up people and just get a Wii for brawl y'know? Best Link in Dallas, me, no competition. Though, to claim it you'd have to beat the ugly off of me. IT'S JUST NO POSSIBLE! Oh, btw. We own.

Message from RoK : BKM the MOVIE coming soon! (Near a YouTube near you!)

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
So if I was to say... host a tournament* during Thanksgiving break would anyone actually go? I mean like 50 people are going to San Antonio, my place is much closer to all of you. :) I would guess it would be Friday or Saturday, though I guess Wednesday could also be possible. Keep in mind this is purely hypothetical.

*tournament might actually be replaced by a smashfest where I yell at everyone until they money match me.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
uman is probably the 4th or 5th best link in dallas, out of the 3 people that play link seriously and he is also the only one that mains him and isn't retired. honestly poot's link is better than yours, why is your head so big?

rage vs. bora(oldschool best link- still cold) link dittos to be up soon hopefully.

i won't go sat. sorry aries, but bkm has johned again out of a crew battle and i will not drive that far to hope that u man is there, come to fire's sometime uman, whenever he's free and bring along anyone else that doesn't like their money. bring more money also, i will allow you the chance to mm me again after you lose the first time.

lmfao why did you steal your theme from the we buy ugly houses commercial? haha the good, the bad, the ugly

felix: predicted outcome of xmas break crew battle -

rok: unfortunately, santa clause was in town and we all wanted to go see him.

lmfao, of all people to call someone else annoying(in less than 2 pages of ignorant bull****) ... rawr it's not luigi.

ha ha ha rage very funny at how first of all you think my link is the 4th or 5th best in dallas, id advise u 2 recosider the asumpsion that i suck. oh yes, i heard about you 3 stocking shine, well ive 4 stocked him more than once with link. last but not least, i dint steal my sig from no we buy ugly houses commercial, they stole it from some thig else, and i just picked it up, besides, why do they call you rage, u seem pretty soft 2 me.:cool:

bluezaft

The True Zaft
So if I was to say... host a tournament* during Thanksgiving break would anyone actually go? I mean like 50 people are going to San Antonio, my place is much closer to all of you. :) I would guess it would be Friday or Saturday, though I guess Wednesday could also be possible. Keep in mind this is purely hypothetical.

*tournament might actually be replaced by a smashfest where I yell at everyone until they money match me.
If it's the 24th, sure! I get back on the 23rd. Over 18 people from Dallas are going to SA, so the 17th/18th wouldn't be wise if you're looking to maximize your profit.

And you might as well go to SA if you're going to be around. There are plenty of rides to be found.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
good timing in the response uman

lmfao, you definitely made me reconsider my previous assumption of you sucking by typing like a ******

and drew sat would most likely be good

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll be back in Plano on the 20th or 21st depending on what classes of mine are canceled, so I won't be around to get rides to SA.

Looks like Saturday the 24th is the winner right now, guess I'll look into actually making this happen.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
do it!

x10

there now i have the popular vote, it must be done.

And i also vote for a tourney over a sf, we need a little competition around here.

felix45

Smash Lord
I'll see if I can make it out to this tourney in dallas over thanksgiving, show you all how I have improved :p

hope I can make it but I may not be able to due to family in town possibly dragging me around to places I dont want to be.

Vitamin X

Smash Journeyman

Depends on how quickly you get the information up. Since this would be my first time attending any such function in DFW, you can see why I would and will be paranoid about me actually getting there on time and in one piece. Naturally, I wouldn't make it if the info came up at 11:45 the night before.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I will be away in Louisiana during thanksgiving. The chances of me playing in a smash tourney that weekend are very slim.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got the OK from my parents so the tournament is on for the 24th.

Sorry you can't make it Zac :(

I'll go ahead and update the first post.

Edit: what time is good for everyone to start? And by start I mean begin the tournament, not show up.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
So what happened with the Smashfest going on Saturday in Carrollton? I was looking forward to going to that. Did it get canceled?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
My first post feels so violated right now. Dirty and used.

Swift and Zac are coming to play friday. Anyone else want in?

Edit at slacker: that was last saturday. I just didn't change the title right away. Silly silly me. But that's what Drew is for.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
My first post feels so violated right now. Dirty and used.

Swift and Zac are coming to play friday. Anyone else want in?

Edit at slacker: that was last saturday. I just didn't change the title right away. Silly silly me. But that's what Drew is for.
i might be able to come in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom