• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone should be saving their money so they can MM me at my tourney.

I've played like 5 hours since August so I have to suck right?

As far as the tournament goes: I'm currently undecided, would everyone prefer $5 entry of $10 entry for singles?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Everyone should be saving their money so they can MM me at my tourney.

I've played like 5 hours since August so I have to suck right?

As far as the tournament goes: I'm currently undecided, would everyone prefer $5 entry of $10 entry for singles?
If the entry is $10, I **** sure ain't showing up.

Drew: Add me to your Wii E-boy.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
im sorry rok, i unlike you, feel the need to earn my pride, instead of giving myself the illusion of something that i am not. but you're right, you can be as ignorant as you want to be.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
im sorry rok, i unlike you, feel the need to earn my pride, instead of giving myself the illusion of something that i am not. but you're right, you can be as ignorant as you want to be.
The only person that can give someone pride is themselves. I mean, you keep up the illusion that you're much better than me, even though every character you've ever played against my Roy has never been three-stocked, or 4-stocked. Always 1 stock, hardly 2's. If I were to put as much effort into this game as I did with drawing/adobe photoshop. You'd be murdered. Matter of fact. I may just start so I can annihilate at the SA competition. Well, I will. So, I'll see you on the battlefield =D. BTW, Buy some Deodorant.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
3/4 of Dallas is made up of people that only have $5 in the entire world. If you want anyone to show, make it $5. Also, teams has a history of failing severely simply because because people don't want to spend more than what they already paid for singles. I advise that, in place of regular teams, have like a $1 teams with maybe some fun rules.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
yet another illusion rok, obviously you're not good at drawing either, remember the time on aim you told me that you were entering a drawing contest and you thought you would get first place. and then a week or two went by and you didn't say anything about it to me, so i asked you and you told me you got dead last. ha

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
OK $5 it is then.

And how about $2 for teams since it's much easier to split that way?

Or we could do some sort of other cool tourney for $1 or something. Notice I said cool so obviously low tier is out. Crews comes to mind but iono if we'll have enough actual crews to do anything, though I guess there's still draft crews or whatever.

Any suggestions?

TGM

Smash Lord
The only person that can give someone pride is themselves. I mean, you keep up the illusion that you're much better than me, even though every character you've ever played against my Roy has never been three-stocked, or 4-stocked. Always 1 stock, hardly 2's. If I were to put as much effort into this game as I did with drawing/adobe photoshop. You'd be murdered. Matter of fact. I may just start so I can annihilate at the SA competition. Well, I will. So, I'll see you on the battlefield =D. BTW, Buy some Deodorant.
*wants to beat rok and rub it in his face over and over untill he understands hes the worst roy main in the galaxy*

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
*wants to beat rok and rub it in his face over and over untill he understands hes the worst roy main in the galaxy*
I judge you'll be at the tournament on the 17th and 18th? If that's the case, we'll see then won't we?

yet another illusion rok, obviously you're not good at drawing either, remember the time on aim you told me that you were entering a drawing contest and you thought you would get first place. and then a week or two went by and you didn't say anything about it to me, so i asked you and you told me you got dead last. ha
And if you seen those pictures, like you DID see. I shouldn've gotten dead last at all, if anything 2nd, I would've settled for third. However, the contest was Bias. The first place for Avatar and Deviant ID, they DESERVED who they belonged to. Though, 2nd and third was rigged. For the simple reason, everyone who entered found out, the first place were among her fav artists on the site, but they did exceptionally good work, no johns. Third and second sucked ***, however, they were on her friend's list. Coincidence? Once again, you continue to talk ****, and you continue to be proved WRONG in everything.

OK $5 it is then.

And how about $2 for teams since it's much easier to split that way?

Or we could do some sort of other cool tourney for $1 or something. Notice I said cool so obviously low tier is out. Crews comes to mind but iono if we'll have enough actual crews to do anything, though I guess there's still draft crews or whatever.

Any suggestions?
Well, $5 for teams is fine; I say this too because we're all going out of town the week before, that's gas money and stuff. So for even to show up; $5 needs to be it.

Next, $2 would be fine. I say that we do it like this so a vast majority of people get to earn some money. Everyone will vote and elect 2 captains. We'll do the draft team thing. That way, half the people whose there double their money. I say that's a good alternative. Or!

We could do the $2 thing and play by the rules I like when I make up a game. Basically, it's this.

You can either Melee, or Do team( I suggest this) the stages opened will be. (Match 1/3)

Brinstar
MushRoom Kingdom.
Eagle Four Side
Final Destination (Fun fun)
BattleField
Pokemon stadium.

Counter pick stages will be (for round #2)

Green Greens
Yoshi's Story
Onett
Brinstar Depths
Fountain of Dreams (Yay lagginess!)

If both are tied for 1 and 1, These are the stages the losing team can pick for the last stage (3/3)

Yoshi's Story 64
Hyrule Temple (Oh noes!)
Dreamland 64
Donkey Kong 64

Items Avaliable

HomeRun Bat
Bom-ob (however it's spelled)
Motion Sensor bomb
Mr. Freezie
Green Shells
Barrell Cannon
WarpStars

Maybe pokeballs if you want it, but I say this setup is good. What do ya'll think?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Uhhhh Rok's teams idea is pretty bad. I also don't think anybody but Rok could think he deserves 2nd after getting last place. Let's call his spirit "unsinkable."

Yeah, $2 teams, that's what I meant--$1 per person. I like items on in teams (all items, let's not me namby-pamby about it). Brinstar, Green Greens, Corneria, and DK64 on random as well as the original 5, with Kongo Jungle, Mushroom Kingdom 1, and Venom added to counterpicks. Personally, I'm a big fan of the whole random characters first, then the teams switch characters. Third match is either a normal one, or Coin battle.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Can someone sum up the last few pages? I'm perplexed as to what is actually going on:confused:

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Poot, Fire, you guys playing at Fire's today hmm?
Oops, I missed this. Time has answered.
Can someone sum up the last few pages? I'm perplexed as to what is actually going on:confused:
Mostly, people aren't who they say they are :laugh:
Best Pika debate.
Rage and Uman beefin'.
Rage and RoK beefin'.
Debate over prices and rules of Drew's tourny.
$5 singles entry and $2 team tourny or/and $1 random tourny.

Who is at/going to Blue's and when?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Today was fun fun fun!

Random Crews: Rage, once again you let me and Blue be on the very same time. Once again, we cleaned house. Me taking off 7 stocks (2 off Fire [OMFG RAWR] 4 off of poot, 1 off of LeapingHare?/ Blue saying he took 9. ).

RAWR: OMfg. You had 5 stocks he had 4, how could you get 2 stocked? Man, that's honestly horrible. That's sad man.

Fire: I really shouldn've lost that Mario ditto but I did. Good show. $15 money match, Roy V.S. Your Mario? Bwah ha.

Poot: Good Yoshi man, seriously surprised me. Keep up the good work. ***Note*** I will Never be J-Roc'd (Yoshi's DAIR spike). J-Roc uses it all the time so I know that's coming. It's just an automatic reflex w hen playing Yoshi.

RunningBrave: Crucial Game&Watch, That guy is a 2-D MONSTER.

LeapingHare?: Good Luigi/Shiek. Omfg, ***** Poot with Luigi.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Bluezaft's Roy is redeemed! Best in Dallas, sonnnnnn! Bluezaft also has cake! Ragnarok cake! The best kind!

Rage's Falcon messed Bluezaft's face up in crews. =(

Hmmm what else what else. Brave's g-to-the-dubbya is indeed nasty. Fire is victorious in Mario dittos vs. Rok. Poot: 10 demerits.

For those going to the SA tournament next weekend, let's have a practice day Friday or some other weekday. Mkay?

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
man today was intresting even though I only stayed fo an hour .rok should of known what was comin.

poot: crazy yoishi vs ness match if u think it wasnt good u can get a rematch next time we play

other than that I wish I didn' t have to work

blue: fear the icies.lol btw when are the vidz goin to be up?

brave: want a rematch ur G&W vs my ness.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
RAWR: OMfg. You had 5 stocks he had 4, how could you get 2 stocked? Man, that's honestly horrible. That's sad man.

Fire: I really should've never made that Mario ditto a MM in the first place, but I did. Good show. $15 money match, Roy V.S. Your Mario? Bwah ha.

first off, crews, lmao.

today was fun, and good doing business with you RoK, we should indeed do a roy vs. mario sometime, maybe same time next week??

oh and bring some of your crew so i can mm them too.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
so yesterday turned out better than expected.

kidrobot, one day you will be able to moonwalk with falcon, but until this day comes i will make an effort to sabotage you in every possible way. haha jk ill teach you... in due time.

and thanks for cake rok

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Go to sleep Fire, Oh oh oh anyone want to play next thrusday or friday?
yeah, every THURSDAY at my house.

everyone who wants to come can, and i think i'll be doing it every week from now on, so we can all get some practice, and so we can conduct money matches and such.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Bluezaft's Roy is redeemed! Best in Dallas, sonnnnnn! Bluezaft also has cake! Ragnarok cake! The best kind!

Rage's Falcon messed Bluezaft's face up in crews. =(

Hmmm what else what else. Brave's g-to-the-dubbya is indeed nasty. Fire is victorious in Mario dittos vs. Rok. Poot: 10 demerits.

For those going to the SA tournament next weekend, let's have a practice day Friday or some other weekday. Mkay?
I agree, I say Friday to get Ready. Also, you're not the Best Roy in Dallas. My stuff was half-hearted. As I was waiting for my Mom to call any minute; So I was thinking about that more than the match. Also, at the very last part where you kept flare blading me and I couldn't sweet spot the edge, my cell was ringing and I was anxious to answer it. Simply put, call it like it is.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet

bluezaft: thanks for hosting yesterday i had a lot of fun
Rage: I am like a computer i only understand extremely technical input, you are a bad teacher. lol but you live close to me maybe we can train sometime, btw i was mad sandbagging...?
Fire: planning to have it every thursday is a really good idea, i will def come next week and might be interested in some small $MM because im still a n00b, i want a ganon bowser MM from SOMEBODY that fat reptile needs to get spiked by these evil leather boots. A purple cloud of justice is coming his way. Ganon never brushes his teeth!

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Lol, you can't handle my Bowser Kidrob0t, but I suppose we will just have to wait until next Thursday to find out I suppose.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Dear God I hate this match up, but whatever, MM 1$, me and you Fire, Bowser vrs. Mario, I needz the practice.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
first off, crews, lmao.

today was fun, and good doing business with you RoK, we should indeed do a roy vs. mario sometime, maybe same time next week??

oh and bring some of your crew so i can mm them too.
So you accepting my $15 Money Match then? And none of my crew will be able to come since we're going to be meeting up during the week. J-Roc has work. Shine and U-Man have school. U-Man have games on Friday and he's in the band, Shine normally goes with his mom to pick up his dad. And.. J-Roc is the only one that may be able too, not sure.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
hey tac0, can i join in this mm goodness

my mario vs ur bowser, i dont even play him

and none of this wussy 1 $ bs
im talking 2$ ooohhh yeah

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
I agree, I say Friday to get Ready. Also, you're not the Best Roy in Dallas. My stuff was half-hearted. As I was waiting for my Mom to call any minute; So I was thinking about that more than the match. Also, at the very last part where you kept flare blading me and I couldn't sweet spot the edge, my cell was ringing and I was anxious to answer it. Simply put, call it like it is.
haha lolz I haven't heard a john this funny in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom