• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
PI3: MM me!! mewtwo vs. mario lol

TAC0: up the stakes, how about a burrito and bragging rights to go along with it? lol

RoK: im thinkin 10, sound good? if you're stuck on 15 i guess i could find a way to scrounge up some money, but i prefer 10.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha, your right.
correct me if im wrong, but doesn't taco, loosely translated mean........ vajina? you should just change your handle to vajina so that people don't have to read between the lines. also i don't want to money match you because you called me an *** for no reason when i made fun of rawr and bigo. firstly, rawr deserved it for talking mess behind everyone's back (including fire, kg, poot, and myself) like a scrub-clown. so did bigo for insulting me after my very first post for no reason at all without knowing anything like another scrub-clown would.

limerick-

if a scrub-clown could clown srcubs like me, how many scrubs could a scrub-clown clown?

ill consider mm if you do change your handle as suggested.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
No reason? You made fun of one of my friends. How is that not a reason.Who's bigo? 0.o?
No thanks RAGE, I think I will keep my handle as tac0, but thanks for the advice.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
PI3: MM me!! mewtwo vs. mario lol

TAC0: up the stakes, how about a burrito and bragging rights to go along with it? lol

RoK: im thinkin 10, sound good? if you're stuck on 15 i guess i could find a way to scrounge up some money, but i prefer 10.
$10 will actually work out better. I spent $6 today on Propel Fitness water (**** tastes good and good for you!) And Grape Swisher Sweets.

Rage: You are an ***. No one talks about BKM members, besides BKM members. Justly put, j00r garbage son!

Pi3: I challenge you to a name match! Aka, if I win, you give me a slice of pie, you win, I give you a Rock, sound good?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
If Pi3 wins you should give him the Norse Apocalypse :)

In more important news, looks like I'll be hosting the first ever smash board tournament. I'll update with rules and such probably next weekend when I'm not so crazy busy as I am right now.

Speaking of which, back to HW :(

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
yea rok, did you hear? propel fitness water is enhanced with minerals and vitamins to propel yourself to a better you!

for the love of all things good don't bring back smashboards.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!: Blue, I'm aware that you're going to be head of Dallas as far as Crew is going. So, we're going to be doing a certain amount of crews representing Dallas? Well, I want to know who they are, whose in what Crew.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'm not the head of anything. I can tell you the "main" Dallas crew is going to be me, DoH, Zac, and some 4th player not decided on yet. Everyone else can get in groups of 4 or 5 and make your own Dallas B Teams. But I'm not responsible for that.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
rok: ur proposal sounds intriguing, but you seem to be getting the better end of the deal. If you win, you receive a delicious slice of pi3. But if i when, your just going to go outside a grab the nearest rok

Then i will angerly throw the rok at your eyeball, and you will be left with only one eye never again to experience the miracle that is 3D glasses and i will be left with a stupid bloody rok

that doesn't sound like much fun now does it'll

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm not the head of anything. I can tell you the "main" Dallas crew is going to be me, DoH, Zac, and some 4th player not decided on yet. Everyone else can get in groups of 4 or 5 and make your own Dallas B Teams. But I'm not responsible for that.
Listen. From what I heard, there's going to be three groups making Dallas. If you aren't going to be incharge. Then i'll make a "Main" Dallas Crew then. You either going to be responsible for the three groups or I will get down there and act a **** fool. Don't say I won't cause I will. So make the three teams that's going to go against the B and C teams of the other states. <^> Get some sucka!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Um, we're not responsible for you guys just because we're from the same city. We're the A team and you guys aren't for a reason. You guys can just fight amongst yourselves on who gets what spots, we're not determining that, we're simply in charge of who is in our crew.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
What the Flying ****?

Um, we're not responsible for you guys just because we're from the same city. We're the A team and you guys aren't for a reason. You guys can just fight amongst yourselves on who gets what spots, we're not determining that, we're simply in charge of who is in our crew.
"Just because we're the same city?"

Y'know what, we'll do this **** like this then. See, the way we were going to do it. Since you guyz are "supposedly" the best. And we were going to have three seperate teams, or at least a few crews to represent Dallas, we would let you all compose it. However, since you "Elites" Want to only be concerned for yourselves and not the pride of Dallas, **** it.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Since they want to do this, I say the rest of us Dallas, who isn't on this "A-Team", Form a Crew to become the A-Team, we'll battle the so called "A-Team", and all those who were in the "A-Team", shall not be allowed to compete within crews at all, Pride on the line.

We all beef and scufflin' among each other and ****. But when it comes down to it, we're all still apart of the Dallas Smash Scene, and when we go out of City, especially in such huge numbers, we're suppose to have everyone's back and root for everyone from our City. This isn't a local thing, it's going to include Austin, San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, maybe some OOS'erz. And we're suppose to reppin' Dallas, and all you care about is your own little crew? TF; We're DALLAS. That should be enough.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Rok is now in charge of the city of Dallas

You do that Rok. You make a Main Dallas Crew. You be the man in charge, organize everyone going into crews. Have fun! The only stipulation is that nobody is going to listen to you because you’re exactly like a 2nd-grade girl playing house. Zac, Doh, ???, and I are going to be a crew. I don’t know what your obsession is with dubbing someone as the Fearless Leader for every **** thing related to smash, but, believe it or not, our crew doesn’t have a general. We have no king and our only god is Peach.

So that’s one crew. The other people going to SA can make up a more crews if they want, but it’s up to them, and I’m not involved, I already have a crew. By all means, go ahead and organize everyone else into crews, order people around and stuff, it'll be great.

Ooh! Ooh! Hey DoH, I'm going to go all Peach in tournament, we'll get Rawr or Agamemnon to be our 4th Peach player, and each member of our crew can represent one her down-smash hitboxes. I think I remember her having 4 chain chomps....

EDIT after Rok's latest post: Ok, you can be the A-team. We'll be the B-team. Congrats on being the only one who cares.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Unity falls and chaos evolves. Leaders look out for numero uno, as the rest are left to fend on their own. Such is the way of the D-Town Smash Scene.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Are you calling me, DoH, and Zac the leaders of Dallas? That's idiotic. Of all the people from Dallas going, the 3 of us are the best players. I don't go around talking about how great I am, but it's true. Everyone in Dallas wants Dallas to do as well as possible in crews, and that means putting the 4 or 5 best on one crew. If 5 people better than me in Dallas went, I would be glad to step down and go join a "B Team" because I want Dallas to win much more than I want to call myself of member of the A Team. Everyone else in this city feels the same way except for you. Get over yourself.

Oh my god the Great and Powerful Bluezaft isn't forming handpicked crews and teaching them to line in step! What chaos! It's not like anyone can just be like "so do you guys wanna be a crew?", "yeah, sure" without a solid week of preparation and leaders that rules with an iron fist.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys should let me be the 4th member of the dallas crew. XD. "Dallas and a hylian"

lmao, then RoK would really throw a fit XD XD XD.

I'm crewless :(.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Are you calling me, DoH, and Zac the leaders of Dallas? That's idiotic. Of all the people from Dallas going, the 3 of us are the best players. I don't go around talking about how great I am, but it's true. Everyone in Dallas wants Dallas to do as well as possible in crews, and that means putting the 4 or 5 best on one crew. If 5 people better than me in Dallas went, I would be glad to step down and go join a "B Team" because I want Dallas to win much more than I want to call myself of member of the A Team. Everyone else in this city feels the same way except for you. Get over yourself.

Oh my god the Great and Powerful Bluezaft isn't forming handpicked crews and teaching them to line in step! What chaos! It's not like anyone can just be like "so do you guys wanna be a crew?", "yeah, sure" without a solid week of preparation and leaders that rules with an iron fist.
Blue, look at your post and really how much of a dumb *** you sound.

I'm not asking to be part of the A Crew. I acknowledge that you guyz are better than me at the moment. (Emphasis on AT THE MOMENT). But I can obviously see you guys are only concerned about you and the A-Team, and everyone else has to fend for themselves. You've stated this, so what the **** left is there to discuss? Plain and simple.

Just go about your little way with your little A Crew and have a gay ole time. I'll see what's up with the rest of the community and try to form a sufficient B-Crew or something. "Get over yourself", Done and done. So now stop responding as I'm not talking to you; Go find something new to shake a stick at firecrotch.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
rok, let them make their crew and you make one of your own for san antonio. of course anyone dallas will be supporting anyone else dallas, be it crews, teams, or singles. they are simply taking the best in dallas right now and making a crew. no leader or captain is needed. this isnt wimbledon formal shiz.

i vote rage be with yalls crew blue. his fox or falcon would be a good addition.

if not another crew will be... geo, poot, rage, brave and... hylian, want to join?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey blue could you talk to zac about getting my videos up?

or you could just give them to me and i'll handle the rest.

i wanna aim for like thursday to have them up, is that cool?

Fire, since you think im so half baked, i challenge you and your mario in a 10$ mm. looks tempting, but when has loosing you money ever been tempting.:mad:
just for the record this challenge still stands for the next time i see you uman, you should come to blue's with RoK.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Poot: 10 demerits.
Why go easy on me? I gave myself 39 demerits. So that puts me at -49. 1 more and I'll kill myself.

I found a controller! KG you will never win Yoshi vs Ness again. Rok will see Yoshi at full power next we meet.

I vote Rage for crew. He is current top performer out of who is left.

Dear lord someone practice with me I need to get up to speed now that my sword has been resurrected.

Runningbrave fix my old controller just in case. That would require you to visit me. Do so, o' die.

Bluezaft give me a ring. I haven't had good practice with you in at least a month.

Dallas you have received my commands. You may add a please and thank you to soften them up further.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Bluezaft give me a ring. I haven't had good practice with you in at least a month.
m'kay

hey blue could you talk to zac about getting my videos up?

or you could just give them to me and i'll handle the rest.

i wanna aim for like thursday to have them up, is that cool?
You can put VHS tapes online!? Why didn't you say so earlier!? Yes, take them, I have no clue WHEN Zac can get around to it, he's a busy busy bee.

As for crews, I'm leaning more toward Swift right now. But I would like to play Rage's Falcon and Fox to see how they would measure up. I think if Rage really focused on Fox he would be one of the top in Dallas, but the tournament is only a week away and not even Rage could get that good that fast.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Why go easy on me? I gave myself 39 demerits. So that puts me at -49. 1 more and I'll kill myself.

I found a controller! KG you will never win Yoshi vs Ness again. Rok will see Yoshi at full power next we meet.

I vote Rage for crew. He is current top performer out of who is left.

Dear lord someone practice with me I need to get up to speed now that my sword has been resurrected.

Runningbrave fix my old controller just in case. That would require you to visit me. Do so, o' die.

Dallas you have received my commands. You may add a please and thank you to soften them up further.
poot u forget that I didn't have my original controller as well . but we'll see if u can redeem yo yoshi from the destruction I put upon him. is he okay. get well soon my friend.lol

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Lmfao why would you be leaning towards swift. honestly I don’t understand why this is even a debate, out of the players that bluezaft mentioned (I don’t know if he talked to zac or doh about it) i always beat swift with a lot of characters, including two stock with fox on his fox, two stock samus on his fox, beating his fox several times with other chars including falco and falcon. I am just an overall better player than him with much greater arsenal of good counters.

I am also the most versatile amongst anyone else you could possibly consider (how many chars do I play well honestly). Its almost insulting bluezaft, when I beat you 4 stock on 4 stock in a recent crew battle this past friday and have previously 3 stocked utd zac in another recent crew battle. It just doesn’t make sense. I know that I beat you and zac more with a variety of chars then swift or anyone, and doh I never play but did well when I played him last. Swift has openly admitted that my fox is so much quicker than him and ive beasted in him in dittos and with other chars. honestly poot is better than swift when he doesn’t get nervous and rbrave would likely beat him as well. I will not play him before the tourney or you or anyone else because we’re not going to be playing each other in crews. How is anything that you’re going to do before sat going to determine anything, when there are so many players in texas with a variety of skills and characters. Ive played so many good people from texas and I know what they do. how many outside players has anyone else played. honestly I don’t know if I want to go even if you do put me in because of all this.

I have nothing to prove to you blue and I know where I stand, I think you should just talk to doh and zac and you three should reach an agreement together instead of leaning towards someone on your own. or ill just see how good I can get before drew’s tourney

edit: and no, hylian will not be part of any dallas crew. lmao.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
poot u forget that I didn't have my original controller as well . but we'll see if u can redeem yo yoshi from the destruction(high percentage/last life) I put upon him. I understand my campy ness was too much for you on the 2nd match you played in a couple days. Not to mention your controller which wouldn't stop aiming upandright without any input. But I will take pride in this match nonetheless. It is all I have in this world. Sideshow Bob hehehehehehe *snort*
Please learn to edit quotes. Just delete unnecessary text in between the quote brackets. You can even put whatever you want there.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Jesus, Rage...I didn't know it was such a touchy subject. You seriously don't need to get your feelings so hurt, I didn't even say you were worse. You may think it's easy to judge how two players compare, but it's not. I wanted to get a practice day in to prepare for the tournament and figured we might as well see who is doing the best there. But if you aren't going now because I said the words "I'm leaning toward Swift" then I guess it doesn't matter anymore, though I think that's pretty dumb myself.

As for this:
I have nothing to prove to you blue and I know where I stand, I think you should just talk to doh and zac and you three should reach an agreement together instead of leaning towards someone on your own. or ill just see how good I can get before drew’s tourney
I had already talked to DoH about it. We decided to figure it all out on Friday. I was giving my opinion, and my opinion was based on tournament results, which is usually the most reliable thing to go off of. Again, it's really difficult to judge just who is better between two people. You are making WAY too big a deal of this.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
it's just that there's no reason for you to think he's better than me when you've seen me beat his fox multiple times with a variety of characters at your place probably a day or two before the tourny that he placed so well at. there was no one good at this tourny but you and i didn't even meet him in the brackets. also he hasn't been around for so long and all of a sudden you want him to represent dallas when ive placed well multiple times and also im sure i have beaten you way more times than he has, lmao has he ever beaten you? it's stupid really, he only plays fox well(my fox is better) whereas i have so many characters at my disposal for different matchups that are all better than his fox. if there is anything beyond stupid, it is to judge a player off of a single performance which is what you're basing things off of and why i am not going to audition like a clown, just see what zac thinks and ask swift himself if he honestly thinks he's better than me.
this is not a difficult comparison ask anyone in dallas who plays regularly.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
he's kinda right, no need for you guys to get all bent out of shape though.

swift plays well, rage plays better.

its not like he's making you into his jester or something rage, chill.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
Please learn to edit quotes. Just delete unnecessary text in between the quote brackets. You can even put whatever you want there.
dawg I beat yo yoshi at bluezafts house in which we both was using his controls so how does mine come into this?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
it's just that there's no reason for you to think he's better than me when you've seen me beat his fox multiple times with a variety of characters at your place probably a day or two before the tourny that he placed so well at. there was no one good at this tourny but you and i didn't even meet him in the brackets.
I play Swift every week or more, and that means I play him far more than anyone else posting here, so people like you and Fire should not be making assumptions of how good Swift is.

also he hasn't been around for so long and all of a sudden you want him to represent dallas when ive placed well multiple times
He's been a part of the Dallas smash scene just as long as I have, are you saying I should play for San Antonio because I don't deserve Dallas either?

and also im sure i have beaten you way more times than he has, lmao has he ever beaten you? it's stupid really, he only plays fox well(my fox is better) whereas i have so many characters at my disposal for different matchups that are all better than his fox.
Swift does much better against me than you do. Swift plays passively and waits for the opponent to make a move first, which is exactly what Wobbles does and it works well. Your ultra-aggressive style is good, you’re good at it, the problem is the people we’ll be playing are a lot better and smarter than what you’re used to and they’re going to figure out how to exploit that because aggressive play is very easy to exploit if you know how. You do well against your friends in Dallas because they play aggressively too, but the San Antonio tournament is going to be very different. For months and months I beat you without even trying because all I had to do was stand anywhere on the stage with my shield up and you would run over and get shield-grabbed and you never seemed to even notice. You've been preventing it lately, but it just isn't enough at the moment, from what I can tell, but, like I said, I want to play you some more to figure it all out. I do think you have more potential than Swift, and even me, but it requires a lot of thinking about how you are playing, what you are doing wrong, why you're being punished, etc.--not just being fast.

if there is anything beyond stupid, it is to judge a player off of a single performance which is what you're basing things off of and why i am not going to audition like a clown, just see what zac thinks and ask swift himself if he honestly thinks he's better than me.
this is not a difficult comparison ask anyone in dallas who plays regularly.
Okay. I'm going to try to tell you this again. Please listen. I am not saying Swift is just better than you. That is irrelevant and I really don't care. It's all about who will be more valuable in crews. I couldn't agree with you more that there isn't enough information to make the assumption now, and that's why I've been saying, again and again, that I want me, you, Swift, DoH, and Zac to all get together friday and just sit around and play and figure it all out. I know it feels like I'm asking you to tryout for a spot on the varsity baseball team, but I really don't see how else we can work it out since we've got such a lack of information--all we have are how you two do against me (which favor Swift, but don't take offense), the latest tournament results (which favor Swift), and you two playing each other (which favor you). That's really not enough.

Please stop acting like I'm making a personal attack on you.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
a lot of the things you say aren’t within good reason and you have misinterpreted a lot.

i was saying he hasn’t been active in the community for a while, when was the last tourney he went to besides f4l.

and its not like i don’t see you shield grabbing and then walking away into a f smash, its that ive been finding ways around instead of just waiting for you to approach me and do the same thing that you do. so now i di better away from your grab range or l cancel more accurately so that I can jump out or do something else. this is true progression, and i don’t ever care to play like you. i was planning to for this tournament but now that i think about i don’t want to. its not difficult to play cheap, its how i beat your peach with falco, just lazer camping without trying. and you’re right, wobbling does work well.

so allow me to make things very easy by saying that I will not attend this tourney. swift will suit your needs.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
correct me if im wrong, but doesn't taco, loosely translated mean........ vajina? you should just change your handle to vajina so that people don't have to read between the lines. also i don't want to money match you because you called me an *** for no reason when i made fun of rawr and bigo. firstly, rawr deserved it for talking mess behind everyone's back (including fire, kg, poot, and myself) like a scrub-clown. so did bigo for insulting me after my very first post for no reason at all without knowing anything like another scrub-clown would.

limerick-

if a scrub-clown could clown srcubs like me, how many scrubs could a scrub-clown clown?

ill consider mm if you do change your handle as suggested.

u say i talk crap about peoples back thats something i don't do
i do it 2 their faces every time im with kg hes talking crap about taco or someone u dont know me or if the people u play with

and rage stfu taco knows ur an *** im sure we all do.
i barely post cause im always working but when i do get on u r just beefing with someone for no reason all u know how 2 do is talk.
all u need 2 do is mm a guy like uman once i saw u mm him 500 times and call him names again this is a guy u dnt even know and about my spamming i know that was dumb and i stopped im new 2 the forum scene but now i got it down:]

BLUE:when r u leaving for sa

and top players in dallas right now cause wobbles is gone r bluezaft,doh,and zac

im rdy for sa its gonna b fun and if anyone needs a ride i got two spots open:]
i

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom