• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Dillydallying I'm afraid. I'll be sure to show up at your smashfest though. Main Yoshi now, please don't beat me.

RoK, have you played my Yoshi?

hit me up if so.
I haven't fought your Yoshi, though I believe I've teamed with him in a few friendlies. But, I got Yoshi practice down, Unless you're J-Roc or Fumi, your Yoshi can't beat me.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
POOT T. BOX- I think im in the mood for a little yoshi practice.

tac0- yeah man lets do it, i'll call both of you after i get out.

RoK- luck frowns upon those who speaketh badly of my mario.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
POOT T. BOX- I think im in the mood for a little yoshi practice.

tac0- yeah man lets do it, i'll call both of you after i get out.

RoK- luck frowns upon those who speaketh badly of my mario.
Fire, you're a horrible player. Until you're actually able to beat me, kindly refer from comments that will get you 4 stocked. I believe you've beaten me once, On a laggy television, on Mushroom Kingdom II. Not a legit T.V. on a Non legit stage. Step yo game up.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
allow me to clear things up

facts:
poot's yoshi >>>>>>>>>>>>> jroc's yoshi
i sandbagged the **** out of jroc's yoshi with fox, didn't laser once. then i decided to sandbag with marth, where i promptly 3 and 2 stocked him with minimal effort.
u-man conveniently decided to avoid our 15 dollar mm and sent his screener, shine, to play me (who i 3 stocked once with link outside of tourney, and 3 stocked twice with marth in tourney.)
my one regret is sandbagging the entirety of that day didn't help me with my serious matches.
fire would be more than able to contend with any of rok's characters, and poot will surely beat him.

lmfao rok, i bet you like **** talking now after you played lg, hahahahahaha! pwned.

also i challenge all of bkm's crew members to individual 10 dollar mm's for the next fest.

aha, the laser fields!

edit: ****, i am too ****ing nonchalant.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
allow me to clear things up

facts:
poot's yoshi >>>>>>>>>>>>> jroc's yoshi
i sandbagged the **** out of jroc's yoshi with fox, didn't laser once. then i decided to sandbag with marth, where i promptly 3 and 2 stocked him with minimal effort.
u-man conveniently decided to avoid our 15 dollar mm and sent his screener, shine, to play me (who i 3 stocked once with link outside of tourney, and 3 stocked twice with marth in tourney.)
my one regret is sandbagging the entirety of that day didn't help me with my serious matches.
fire would be more than able to contend with any of rok's characters, and poot will surely beat him.

lmfao rok, i bet you like **** talking now after you played lg, hahahahahaha! pwned.

also i challenge all of bkm's crew members to individual 10 dollar mm's for the next fest.

aha, the laser fields!

edit: ****, i am too ****ing nonchalant.

Fact: You were also the person that said BlueZaft's Roy was better than mines. Poot > J-Roc my ***.

Fact: Fire has never beaten me outside of the Laggy T.V. on Mushroom Kingdom 2 by 1 stock. He's an amatuer whose money I will take, and prove you wrong yet again.

Fact: Poot always 1 or 2 stocks me, more of a 1 stock than anything. I've beaten poot on a number of occassions, and I admit he's better, but we're more of a neck and neck. The last time I played him at the apartment, My Marth Beat his Dr. Mario.

Fact: J-Roc got your Fox Down to 1-stock. You 2 and 3 stocked him with Marth, who is about the only one who can knock Yoshi out of his 2nd jump early, via tip (Wow! He has no third jump!) Ontop of that; For not L-Cancelling and Wave dashing, he's pretty **** good, better than an average player. And he's given me all I need to take down any other Yoshi, unless it's Fumi of course.

Fact: If someone is talking **** (LG) and I'm losing, of course I don't have room to speak, I won't. He was the better player at that time and I'll accept that, though lets not forget he ran through YOU, Swift, and Melee1 I believe. So, he may have talked **** during mine, you got the same *** wuppin' I did. Plain and Simple.

Fact: U-Man didn't chicken out. His father is a Preacher, he's the Preacher's son. He has to go every single Sunday; His family is highly Religious. He's the drum-line section leader of his school, so some saturdays he won't be avaliable, but he can and will get at you when he can.

[Color=" yellow"]Fact[/color]: Shine is doing good, for someone who barely wave dashes, doesnt L-Cancel and cannot short hop for the life of him, he's good. All the way, And to be perfectly honest. When Brawl comes out, J-Roc and Shine will have an advantage over a lot of us, for the simple reasons they're used to playing without all this extra crap.

Fact: You have to say BKM, cause we're the only crew that sicks together like a family. Talking to every single member, and as Brawl come, we'll only expand, and move over to more states and BKM with be a recognized team within the smash community. Over the 1 Year (Really 10 months) I've been in the competitive scene, I have made vast improvements, and in these improvements, I take pride. Sure, I talk ****. But I do it to make this scene exciting. Not just the boring play with nothing to talk about, and only sitting around and making jokes at Melee. I mean, in all seriousness, my crew plays for FUN. Our smash-name was Hookdick, and even in losing we find our success. We can proudly say we're Dallas' best crew, we're the ONLY crew. So, can't deny that. See ya around.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
we can up it to 30 dollars if you're so confident Rok.

newsflash: you're not the only crew, you're the only one that constantly runs their mouth.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
RoK: yeah shame we didnt even get a friendly in, i saw you play a little in the doubles tournament, but not much, and yeah we keep bringing it up yet we still havent got together i need the practicee.

Aries: im definately gonna try and come to your smashfest next week, what day is it gonna be on though?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
we can up it to 30 dollars if you're so confident Rok.

newsflash: you're not the only crew, you're the only one that constantly runs their mouth.
I paid for my whole crew this week. I'M NOT MADE OF MONEY. I'll do the $15 at Aries tournament though. I hope you like handing away money.

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
Rok thanks for the constructive criticism, but i dont really play peach, i just decided to play her for teams. i will keep the helpful hints in mind. Ares thanks a whole bumch for the help, i need to practice my L canceling big time.

I mainly only go to these tournaments and smashfest to get better. there is absolutely no one around me that plays smash the competitve level i like to think i play. i know im not the best but i do strive to be the best.

Blue- i will find a way to taunt while in the air....... mainly only while dying but mark my words!!!! I WILL!!!

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
HI Everybody. been a long time since i posted. ROK: thanks 4 putting the down low on my info, i hate the fact that i dont have enough time 4 smash, but i try. plus this is my jr year in high school, and i really cant screw up there, or that means no band or friends, NOTHING!!!!!!!!! Rage, i would never chicken out on any match. i wish you wouldve played rok though, then that wouldve showed me where u stand agaist me( were practically even in skill level) even without practice. dont worry though, marching season will be over soon, and that spells trouble 4 all of you. phere tha uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
dittos don't prove who's better with the character. they prove who's better at the ditto. just thought I'd throw that out there. i need practice for the San Antonio thing so somebody play me!

Geo

Smash Ace
So like who's going to the San Antonio Tourney?

I am interested in hitching a ride, paying my fair share of the gas of course.

Hit me up let's get something going!!

Oh and practice! Anyone free around and close to me hit me up!

(916) 218 8347 send me nudies!! JK JK but yeah hit me up so we can see how far we are from each other and if we can get something going.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
RAGE: come from the depths with your flute and lets get some practice tomorrow lol

BRAVE: youre more than welcome to come too, i also need kg's controller back whenever you can.

Lolz

Smash Rookie
Shiek I 4 stocked: My first Match I believe, ain't sure. Lolz I believe. You've actually got a nice Shiek, you just got wreckless once my damage got High. Instead of playing Smart, you kept going for Kills and all I had to do was shield, grab, and tech chase to smash. When my damage is high, play as if your own damage was High.

No offense... but u wouldn't have pulled off that 4 stock if i wasn't thinking about that sourdough jack waiting for me.... i wasn't concentrating throughout both matches cuz i hadn't eaten all day, but i'll admit u got skill.... i knew what i was doing wrong but like i said i wasn't payin much attention...... anywayz, my bad for not offering u some curly fries, i'm usually up for sharing food..... btw., i live relatively close (about 10 min) from westmoreland station so we should practice some time, and thnx for the tips

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Random Crew Battle

Someone forgot about the D-krew, though I guess they were before your time.

WE'RE THE ONLY Crew! They're gone! Lawlz!

ATTENTION: I'll be bringing my CamCorder and some tape, I say after everyone has a little practice, we'll do the "Captain's" thing again, 2 people, and pick off smashers like that and have a random crew battle to post it up. However, figuring as mine may not excatly be the best quality. If someone would bring their VCR (Blue), I would purchase a Blank VHS tape before hand to record it. HOWEVER! I'll let you have the tape but i need that battle up the next day =D IF NOT I WANT MY TAPE BACK. (I will ride the bus out there to grab it!) =D Pwned. Anyways, thought I'd throw that out there.

ATTENTION: In addition to the crew battle, I say we hold another random's tournament that BKM (RagnaRoK,Shine,J-Roc) Invented. Should prove fun as anyone could end up winning probably. OR we could hold the Falcon Punch tournament. Four people melee, Nothing but falcon punches and jumps and Recovery is allowed (Shielding, wave dashing, all that of course are legal). Once it's down to 2 people, regular fighting can occur the instant that other person is dead. If he's floating to his death, you can't Uair to Knee someone; As soon as you hear the scream, free game!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
fire: firstly, of course i would be the green ranger if we were all power rangers, and im not sure if i can play today, ill call.

uman: im not calling you a chicken, but will proceed to make chicken noises for no apparent reason ... bak BAK bak BAK bak bak BAk! lmfao.

come on no one from the greatest crew in dallas wants to mm me?

me runningbrave and pootTheBOX will challenge 5 of bkm's best members to a crew battle. or if you enjoy your manhood, we can throw little hawk in the mix to make it a 4 on 4 equal crew without giving you a handicap. br1ng da ph33r....

... and dkrew is old news.

yea, i said it

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
hey rok if I put together a crew will you money match my crew? I'll be able to play smash in dallas over xmas break so we could do it then.
I already have a crew; That's very well established. How many people are in your crew, what are we talkin' as well? I don't want no temp crew crap, I want well established crew v.s. Well established crew. Also, I had talked to you on AIM a number of times, I thought you quit smash?

fire: firstly, of course i would be the green ranger if we were all power rangers, and im not sure if i can play today, ill call.

uman: im not calling you a chicken, but will proceed to make chicken noises for no apparent reason ... bak BAK bak BAK bak bak BAk! lmfao.

come on no one from the greatest crew in dallas wants to mm me?

me runningbrave and pootTheBOX will challenge 5 of bkm's best members to a crew battle. or if you enjoy your manhood, we can throw little hawk in the mix to make it a 4 on 4 equal crew without giving you a handicap. br1ng da ph33r....

... and dkrew is old news.

yea, i said it

Rage, that would be overkill, 5 of us v.s. 3 of ya'll we would win hands down. RagnaRoK, J-Roc, Shine, U-Man and Rawr. Seriously, And if you don't remember our stipulations about this kind of stuff; Be sure to check all the other post about the challenges that were placed against us, how we said no temp crews and no handicaps. 4 on 4 eh? Well, well, well. You're still going to be in for a whole hell of a lot of ****. We'll come out victorious, as usual. For us to do this, Octuple (if you spell that) Blind pick. Already on a piece of paper, The exact order and character that you arranged your team in; And we'll do the same.

NOTE: All crews we face must have a crew name and a "leader", as I like to keep notes of such things. Ours is Bean-Kabob-Mafia, BKM for short, Our Leader is J-Roc; I'm second in command after him. Our members. (After J-Roc and myself, the list goes in no particular order).

1. - J-Roc
2. - RagnaRoK "The Reaper"
3. - Rawr
4. - Shine
5. - Yaya
6. - Ray
7. - Ugly-Man

Brawl online crew members TBA.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
I already have a crew; That's very well established. How many people are in your crew, what are we talkin' as well? I don't want no temp crew crap, I want well established crew v.s. Well established crew. Also, I had talked to you on AIM a number of times, I thought you quit smash?

Rage, that would be overkill, 5 of us v.s. 3 of ya'll we would win hands down. RagnaRoK, J-Roc, Shine, U-Man and Rawr. Seriously, And if you don't remember our stipulations about this kind of stuff; Be sure to check all the other post about the challenges that were placed against us, how we said no temp crews and no handicaps. 4 on 4 eh? Well, well, well. You're still going to be in for a whole hell of a lot of ****. We'll come out victorious, as usual. For us to do this, Octuple (if you spell that) Blind pick. Already on a piece of paper, The exact order and character that you arranged your team in; And we'll do the same.

NOTE: All crews we face must have a crew name and a "leader", as I like to keep notes of such things. Ours is Bean-Kabob-Mafia, BKM for short, Our Leader is J-Roc; I'm second in command after him. Our members. (After J-Roc and myself, the list goes in no particular order).

1. - J-Roc
2. - RagnaRoK "The Reaper"
3. - Rawr
4. - Shine
5. - Yaya
6. - Ray
7. - Ugly-Man

Brawl online crew members TBA.
in the words of UTDzac, Yum yum yum yum yum!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
ATTENTION: I'll be bringing my CamCorder and some tape, I say after everyone has a little practice, we'll do the "Captain's" thing again, 2 people, and pick off smashers like that and have a random crew battle to post it up. However, figuring as mine may not excatly be the best quality. If someone would bring their VCR (Blue), I would purchase a Blank VHS tape before hand to record it. HOWEVER! I'll let you have the tape but i need that battle up the next day =D IF NOT I WANT MY TAPE BACK. (I will ride the bus out there to grab it!) =D Pwned. Anyways, thought I'd throw that out there.

ATTENTION: In addition to the crew battle, I say we hold another random's tournament that BKM (RagnaRoK,Shine,J-Roc) Invented. Should prove fun as anyone could end up winning probably. OR we could hold the Falcon Punch tournament. Four people melee, Nothing but falcon punches and jumps and Recovery is allowed (Shielding, wave dashing, all that of course are legal). Once it's down to 2 people, regular fighting can occur the instant that other person is dead. If he's floating to his death, you can't Uair to Knee someone; As soon as you hear the scream, free game!
I have VHS tapes, those are the things I was recording all those tournament matches on. I won't be recording matches at the smashfest, though, because it's a total pain getting them online (it involves giving Zac my VCR for a couple days and rendering my TV useless). And I can agree to the random tournament idea.

Also:
All crews we face must have a crew name and a "leader", as I like to keep notes of such things.
You are still such a noob.

TGM

Smash Lord
Quick little tid bit. If yall go to any one of my monthlies, houston will crew battle dallas for 20$. since wobbles is gone, Houston has it made.

our top 4 vs your top 4. this isnt spam. its a challenge.

you got what? DoH,Zaft,UTD and........scav(best player in dallas)?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
....or we'll just see you at San Antonio since we're actually going to go there. And considering our 3 best players--Wobbles, Drew, and Chang--are only around during school breaks, it's kind of a pointless challenge. Houston's finest versus Dallas' B Team? Doesn't make sense, why would we put money on that?

If we've got those 3, you get ***** through the pants. If we both play without our top 3, you get ***** through the pants again. GGs.

Also, DoH, Wobbles, and I all went to Houston for your Epic Whatever tournament, so it's Houston's turn to travel to Dallas. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

TGM

Smash Lord
....or we'll just see you at San Antonio since we're actually going to go there. And considering our 3 best players--Wobbles, Drew, and Chang--are only around during school breaks, it's kind of a pointless challenge. Houston's finest versus Dallas' B Team? Doesn't make sense, why would we put money on that?

If we've got those 3, you get ***** through the pants. If we both play without our top 3, you get ***** through the pants again. GGs.

Also, DoH, Wobbles, and I all went to Houston for your Epic Whatever tournament, so it's Houston's turn to travel to Dallas. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
oh i cant,eh? ok ill go to a dallas event then. when be one?

felix45

Smash Lord
@rok - I started playing with lubbock people and I have a friend in dallas I play with all the time (smallbadwolf if you are wondering)

so I could get lubbock people that go to tech + smallbadwolf and we would have a crew. I think that would be me, andrew, sbw, jake (jake lives in dallas right?) and fmatt or sintenal if either wanted to get in on the action if not owell us 3 will take your crew (haha I bet I could convince sintenal after all the trouble you caused him in the roy discussion, bet he wants revenge lol).

besides me, andrew, and sbw all live in colleyville so we could be the colleyville crew if I couldn't convince fmatt, sintenal, or jake to come out and play your crew.

but yeah this is all people I've played with for a long time or at least the past few months in lubbock.

edit: lubbock people if you see this and want in on the action just post and say so, I dont know everyone who goes to tech and lives in dallas that I have been playing w/.

but the question still stands would you accept if I got a crew together for a money match?

TGM

Smash Lord
From what i hear, rok is terrible......

tgm roy dittos rok for 2$..... since hes afraid of me samus.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
aaagh my scene is exciting!

so many challenges, its got me in the mood for one!

i challenge anybody to a one dollar MM!!! lol

for real, someone come play today and lets get it going.

RAGE: you cant just have a crew battle and leave out a member! 5v5 is my proposal.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
RoK: is beaten by paper, $15 dollars of it.
Falco VS Yoshi monster. 3/5, random stages only.
Excuse the corn.
Also our crew is pretty well established. Only thing is I have played Little Hawk once but everyone else plays pretty regularly. Crew leader is dumb/nubbish, if we have one it's Little Hawk. Our crew match doesn't need to be for money.

I love you

Tac0: Bowser ditto 5 bucks, 2/3, randoms still happening? Or you want Yoshi vs Marth?

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
I wont be able to come saturday because my stupid job, i always work weekends and im quitting soon. tac0 maybe we could play at your house for at least a few hours on thursday or something? idk i like to practice with people at least weekly... also look at this...

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
Yo! RoK is banned until 11-02-07, So you all know. That's also his Birthday. Lawlz. So, he'll respond then.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
don't know what he was banned for. He usually doesn't look at the boards once he's banned, and comes back when he's unbanned. So, just what are you trying to set up? and TGM he accepts your $2.

Poot: soo you were trying to $15 money match him ?

admins: I also wanted to bring to your attention that for some reason, my crewmates accounts are still banned (Shne, D-Town Egg hucker). They need to be unbanned so they can post up things too, such as money matches and challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom