• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hey Rok! Since you aren't sure if you'll have enough money for the Roy ditto MM, but you will for the Peach vs. Falco, let's just do the Roy ditto first since it's more important. We can film it and everyone will know who the top Roy 'round these parts is and which of us should be making guides in the Roy forum. Then if you've still got money we can do Peach vs. Falco.

Also:

you are such a noob.

Hey everyone, you know how Sonic doesn't really change colors, he only has alternate shades of blue? Bluezaft's Theory: they did that so you won't get him confused with other round spiky characters to be announced later...aka Tails and Knuckles...mainly Knuckles. Tails sucks.
First off, I'm a noob for stating who our Brawl mains will be? Unlike the majority of people, we play with people we LIKE. Despite what tier they are. =D Thanks.

As for that, since you wanted to get on me last time for apparently "Breaking out money match". Even though I didn't remember it, I won't skip around this one. So, Falco V.S. Your peach, if I got enough cash, Roy ditto. That stands.

P.S. - TAILS SUCKS? YOU SUCK!...........at life.

NOTE: ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DATABASE FOR SOUTHWEST PLAYERS ON THEIR WII SHOULD CONTACT MY NEW THREAD!

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
the earliest u can show is 12. if u need to come earlier pm me or call me at 972-841-5390 and i'll try. imma be really tired cause i'm not gettin back to town until 2am on sunday so imma need rest and imma have to get up early to prepare some stuff

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
ok im pretty **** confident i can make it to this one and i can bring either 1 or 2 of my cousins. do you need me to bring a cube and smash?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
the more da better

and we will need plenty of tvs and cubes so plz bring em thank u:]

rok: sry couldnt play today maybe later

so guys who all is gonna b at f4ls we should try 2 make this awesum

bluezaft: when is tourney in sa id like 2 make it and wood take a car load of smashers along:=]

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Here's the thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119662

It's the 17th and 18th. Right now it looks like Me, Break, Agamemnon, DoH, Zac, Brave, Hare, and Geo are all going. More Dallas rep would be awesome, it'd be great if you can bring another carload down.

Ratatat: If you aren't able to bring a tv as well, I think he could still use a cube/copy of smash, yeah.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Blue: I asked Dallas smashers in that thread when it first opened if anyone is going, Do you think you have room for me? Or know anyone that will? I need to wupp some *** in a major tournament.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Here's the thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119662

It's the 17th and 18th. Right now it looks like Me, Break, Agamemnon, DoH, Zac, Brave, Hare, and Geo are all going. More Dallas rep would be awesome, it'd be great if you can bring another carload down.

Ratatat: If you aren't able to bring a tv as well, I think he could still use a cube/copy of smash, yeah.

is there any room for me in any of the carloads?

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
bluezaft:thx lets get this all planned out now

and get as much dallas rep as we can there
ps: if anyone needs a ride i might have room for one more

taco: u no im always there for ya

rok: same thing i can take yo skinny *** there easy:]

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
that tournament sounds like its goin to be crunk I would go I jus got to find a way of tellin my peoples why i'm goin to sa TX. this is on a weekend right?

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
bluezaft:thx lets get this all planned out now

and get as much dallas rep as we can there
ps: if anyone needs a ride i might have room for one more

taco: u no im always there for ya

rok: same thing i can take yo skinny *** there easy:]
I'll go if you can find a ride to pick me up from 12009 high meadow dr. dallas tx 75234

:D

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
So I officially have sunday off, which means i will be coming to the F4L tourney with rawr and tac0. I challenge anyone to a dance competition with marth...

Oh and one more thing...look at this picture

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
alright i can definately bring a cube and smash, as for a tv? i dont think so, i'll try though.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
BKM > All

Roy = Counters All.

Therefore me = Pwnage.

Simple equation people, do the math.

BlueZaft: Dude, also if we can get some housing for the SA event; Rawr is going to be driving me and 3-4 others. We want to follow you down to the tournament site, will that be okay?

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Brave, Rage, Poot, are you guys going to this? Fire and KG?

And is anyone bringing a tv/cube besides Ratatat?

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
i cant make this cause of the date change.

kidrobot: i swear i saw you at purgatory last night?
Hahaha yea i saw you there, i was like wait i know that person, lol i wasnt gonna say anything though i wasnt sure. I love how girls clothes just get so small around halloween lol. Too bad u cant come to the tourney i wanted to face u again.

SeiyuuStarMutie

Smash Rookie
I just joined up and the tourny looks fun. I'm actually looking to unload a TV, microwave, and VCR. I'm pretty broke right now, so if anyone wants to repay me with a certain number of entries into the tourney, I'm down with that. Lemme know, okay?

pi3

Smash Apprentice
i might be going tomorrow if i can get a ride from someone seeing as how rawr has work

if anybody wants to get me ill bring a tv=]

bluezaft

The True Zaft
DoH, Zac is going for the first half for teams, so I'll be teaming with him.

Brave, I thought you COULD go to this because it was changed to sunday?

Fire/KG: bring Pie. Not the food, the guy. Well, you can bring pie too. That would actually be really awesome. Mmmm pumpkin.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
DoH, Zac is going for the first half for teams, so I'll be teaming with him.

Brave, I thought you COULD go to this because it was changed to sunday?

Fire/KG: bring Pie. Not the food, the guy. Well, you can bring pie too. That would actually be really awesome. Mmmm pumpkin.
lol i wont be attending, im smashing in tennessee with kokingpin jmoan and theyre other friends, i'll let you guys know how i place :-D

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'm unbanned, and ready to kick some anus today.

Edit : I'm switching my avatar back to my Roy until Brawl comes out, then I'll place the one up again for Sonic. Makes more sense. =D

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
had a great time at my first tournament, i had to leave early so who ended up winning?

I'm content on with what i think was a 7th?.. place finish
Aries, even though you did beat me pretty bad and you knocked me out of the tourny i still enjoyed playing your samus.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
had a great time at my first tournament, i had to leave early so who ended up winning?

I'm content on with what i think was a 7th?.. place finish
Aries, even though you did beat me pretty bad and you knocked me out of the tourny i still enjoyed playing your samus.
thankz Ratatat I just had a lot of edrinaline , You sould try to make it 2 my smashfest next Week.

Oh.. yeah Now i know how it was 2 be Pi3 & Milkshake

...... Itz hard jugglling 3Tags at the same time lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
RoK's review, F4L tourny.

LG: I've beaten you before, when I switch to Marth, my game with Roy on certain things were thrown off greatly. Though, I lost; I'll be ready for you next time, So get ready, your pride will suffer as well.

Swift: Even though I only played you once or twice in warm-up, good ****. I actually learned somethings from playing you that I Later on applied to help me win my fight against Aries; Good ****.

Pi3: Pi3, You've got a very nice Sheik man, seriously. No lie, it's tricky as ****, and you and Aries are the only people I actually need some type of concentration to fight from Reset. Lol, keep it up. TEAM ROK-PIE! xD

Melee1: I didn't get to play you. I've only played you once before, and I want to get in some matches against you the next time you attend something.

BlueZaft: 2 stocked both times, also, I suicided stupidly in my battle against you with Falco, and I believe with Marth. Ain't sure. Sucks ***, but I'll get you eventually.

Falco 4 Life: Good stuff man, you need to hit me up and let me know who actually sent you to the Loser's bracket and then put you out. I didn't get to see any of your matches. And me and J-Roc fvcked up and let ya'll Win Twice. Seriously. I ****ed up an easy kill, and I had killed my partner against ya'll. If I hadn't BS'd around, we would have won. Especially since I was handing out spike after spike.

Aries36: Good ****. I seen some impressive ****; I was able to fair so well because I play Shine's Samus so much. He's gotten my Marth use to Samus and Jigg's; As always though, impressed by how you play Samus, keep up the good work man.

Scorpio21: Didn't get to play you, seen your Mario in Action against KG though, I must say you're better than Fire at the very least. xD, But good ****, still play Link or what?

K.G.: Where there's Fire.. there must be SMOKE! (I agree with Rage, you should really change your name to that). But good ****, your icies are improving (I watched some of Wobbles on how his Fox Fights them, so I did well), and also, you have a good Ness if you would work at him. Talk to UTD Zac about things like Yo-Yo glitches and PK Jackets and what not.

Rage: Good stuff; Though, you and about a million other people kept asking for U-Man, who hasn't even posted on the boards for a while. Lawlz. Almost got beat by J-Roc, His Yoshi is vastly different from Poot's, and you're going to have a harder time against him. Overall, good show, didn't get to play you though.

Shiek I 4 stocked: My first Match I believe, ain't sure. Lolz I believe. You've actually got a nice Shiek, you just got wreckless once my damage got High. Instead of playing Smart, you kept going for Kills and all I had to do was shield, grab, and tech chase to smash. When my damage is high, play as if your own damage was High.

John?: I'm not sure if that was you or not, the Shiek I played with the Black Shirt, not too sure. But I remember fighting another Shiek that I Three stocked, not too s ure about all of it. But if I played you (Besides Team's with Blue), then good show.

Milk: You've got a nice Peach. Gotta learn how to aim your down-smash, it's a lot of times that it did hit; but in Teams, it was severly damaging your opponent, and one time, actually killed his Fox. (Your D-Smash took him from 0-70% damage, he fell into my team mates headbutt, knocked him up to a platform where I F-Smashed him to Hell the Great Abyss). But all in all, very VERY good **** man. I want to play some Mono Y monos against ya.

Ratatat: I seen you but didn't see you play nor play you. You Near the Westmoreland station, it wouldn't be anything for me to come to you or vice versa. I'm sure it'll be valuable practice if you want to do so.

Loud Asian Guy: I thought you were a bit on the "slow" side I think, but that's bout it. You have a very fast Falco, and you have .. forgot who else you used. I sand-bagged a lot, but you're good. I landed Roy's Dair spike to kill your Falco on FD, this was the first time I've did it in a tournament without having to up throw before I connected to it. So, Good ****.

Roy Ditto: I'm the Best Roy in Dallas, I don't want to hear any more dispute over it. Main or not. See ya next tournament Dallas. Those who thought Blue had a better Roy, shame on you for even thinking that ****. After I got around the DED spam, I was able to beat him. I use all of Roys techniques about evenly. His main offensive tactics were.. DED, Grab, F-Smash/ Others used sort of frequently - D-Tilt, Uair, D-Smash, Bair/ Never used. - Up-Smash, Up-tilt, F-tilt?, Roy off the stage edgeguards.

Actually, Blue plays Roy EXACTLY the way that Sethlon played him when I went against him. Grabbed a lot, DED until damage was high enough, and attempted back-throws to F-Smashes, but my D.I. has gotten better. He kept DI'ing my DED so only my tip of the third input hit him, which didn't force him as far out,also, when I connected, he DI'd upwards. I eventually got him in the end, would've gotten him with no wins on his part if the power hadn't cut out and I was forced to start a whole life behind. But, I'm the best Roy in Dallas, no more dispute on this ****.

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
ROK :At first i wasn't tring to read all of that (just mine), but i found myself eventually doin so because the more i read the more intresting it got and you made a lot of since . an I'll give U yo props mane U got a **** of a lot better . Oh yea Rok that wasn't Scropio21 that was my other brother "SEX" lol (common mistake)

Pi3/Rage/K.G. : We got all play some more . Pi3 u got a tricky *** Shiek nice .K.G. You've got good timing which takes a while to learn .Well Rage ...... . . . U aright now ur cold no since in wasting my time kissing ya *** lol

milk: Ill be holding a smashfest next week try 2 make it (U 2 F4L) <-- haha 5 letters 4 1 whole sentence haha I'm getting good

Meele1 still haven't played u either well next tine

and Where the **** iz POOT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom