• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
It's like space.....No one can hear me scream...........lol

FIRE: We need to get the crew together and practice

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Surprise! Date changed again!

are falcos tournaments worth going 2?
Did you think Runningbrave's tournament was worth it? Same thing.

The tourney's on a Sunday now. Is that still good for people? What time would be ideal for it to start?

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
mann i got excited when it got moved to the 27th because i was gonna be able to go butt not so sure now that its on a sunday about what time would it end? maybe i can still go

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
sorry people. and whoever asked are my tourneys worth it has never been to a f4l tourney, hell yea its worth it. but yea the band jus laid some stuff on us last minute so dis really sucks.

and since sunday isn't really a good day for people i wanna know what the best time i could do this.

Ratatat please come i want as many poeple as possible. idk when my tourneys end but friendlies go on until everybody leaves.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Saturdays are best for us Oklahomies :colorful:
saturday r always a good day but i'm booked for the next 2 or 3 saturdays and i don't wanna have people wait that long for a tourney i already postponed ya digg.

and i really need to train before my tourney i gave away my smash disc (gonna try n get it back tomorrow) and havn't played in months.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
sunday is good for me I never work on them and I'm pretty sure I have absolutley no homewok this weekend so I'm good to go all I need is a ride there. rage u goin? if so can I hitch a ride wit u?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
kg, i think you meant to say i never work on 'them days'. jay k. but if i go i will definitely take you. sundays are difficult. i will let you know prior.

where there's smoke, there's fire.

TGM

Smash Lord
since yalls tourney is moved to the 28th. would ANYBODY from dallas come to mine this weekend? the free housing is still up! DoH,Zaft,wobbs,Fire,UTD Z.....PLEASE GO!!!!!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Wobbles goes to school in Arizona. Everyone in Dallas thoroughly understands there is a Houston tournament. The next time I'll be traveling for a tournament is the one in SA.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
the tgm combo has inspired me to make the rage combo with fox. when you attack twice with neutral b in one short hop and successfully hit both lasers you have achieved greatness known to tgm and myself only.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
n00b :-p

does anyone else feel like dallas is amazing right now??

someone come play me tomorrow and feel the FLAMES!! lol jk

but seriously though, i'm gonna be free and bored until late tomorrow night, lets make it happen.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Hey Fire I can play today,(Today being Thursday)
But I can only play til 5:30, I gotta do my drive hours.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'll see if any of us can make this.

Does anyone have any idea of what the time schedule for this will be? Including an expected finish time?
If I had to guess, the tournament would probably start around 2 or 3 and probably finish up around 7 or 8. At least that's what I would do. It's up to falco4life though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom