• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Lol it's not that crazy.
10 for tourny entry
5 for MM against Rok
5 for MM against Fire
Whatever left for other MM's and possibly some McChickens.

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
rok i hope for the sake of all things good in this world that you weren't serious when you said you were better than sethlon

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I could always put Houston in the censor. It would be pretty funny to see "Hey guys come to my ******* tournament".

pi3

Smash Apprentice
might not be able to make it unless i can get someone to cover my hours

in case i go

poot: 2 dollars 2/3 chars/ undecided
rbrave:3 dollars 2/3 chars/ undecided
fire: dont care terms just want mm from u, sounds intresting

kg: 2or3 dollars 2/3 my pichu vs yo ness. u will agree

to anyone else: name ur terms

bluezaft

The True Zaft
This is a regularly scheduled reminder that the tournament has been knocked back a week. I know some people have trouble reading the title of the thread.

=====================
And is anyone interested in going to the SA tournament in November. It's going to be big, with players from all over Texas. Well worth it. I'm trying to get a couple carloads down there to represent Dallas.
=====================

pie: my Roy vs. you
taco: my Roy vs. you
other people: my Roy vs. you
Rok: smart man to fear facing off in Roy dittos
I played 3 more matches with Roy today. That brings me up to 9. 9 matches are all the experience I need.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
This is a regularly scheduled reminder that the tournament has been knocked back a week. I know some people have trouble reading the title of the thread.

=====================
And is anyone interested in going to the SA tournament in November. It's going to be big, with players from all over Texas. Well worth it. I'm trying to get a couple carloads down there to represent Dallas.
=====================

pie: my Roy vs. you
taco: my Roy vs. you
other people: my Roy vs. you
Rok: smart man to fear facing off in Roy dittos
I played 3 more matches with Roy today. That brings me up to 9. 9 matches are all the experience I need.
My Roy would Pwn you, and I wants in for November.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
rok man, me and rage were both witnesses to blue's roy. and we have come to the conclusion that his is better than yours... not joking at all. and rage's pika is top tier...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Videos (sort of)

Ok after much fiddling and tinkering, I got some of today's friendlies on the internets. Me, Jared, Fire, and KG.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluezaft

The quality is the worst you've ever seen. It's like you're watching through venetian blinds. I'm working on that. Also, apologies to Fire and KG--I couldn't put up the Mario/Luigi because it took up too much memory. I have no clue how to fix that. I'll add that to my list of things to figure out.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Ok after much fiddling and tinkering, I got some of today's friendlies on the internets. Me, Jared, Fire, and KG.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=bluezaft

The quality is the worst you've ever seen. It's like you're watching through venetian blinds. I'm working on that.
Check the Editing options, or something, this looks like the default settings could be on wide screen mode and some other ******** "effect". D:

"and rage's pika is top tier..." <-- I gotta get his pika, then.

isidro

Smash Apprentice
i'll mm the following if they accept pretty sure they will since i'm not that good ( all $1 matches since i'm sure i'll lose all of them)
bluezaft: 2/3
james:2/3
uman:2/3
pi3:2/3
and last let me think...
i'll let rage take my $1 2/3

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
have you EVER beaten blue? or sethlon? and i beat you with sheik (whom i NEVER play) ask your "crewmate" rawr whos better... lol i still love you rok.

edit: -runningbrave
o_O I three stocked your Falco and Marth, I four stocked you in a Fox ditto a while back; And just about any Shiek can beat me, Shiek (Kinda like Marth) Takes Zero Brain to play. If you know how to L-Cancel, it's a character you can fight with. And everyone knows; Shiek is somewhat of a counter for Marth. =D We'll see what's happening at the upcoming tournament.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
To Summarize:

Rok: my roy's way better than bluezaft's
Bluezaft: MM roy dittos?
Rok: uh er mumble mumble johns johns johns

Isidro: we can just play a set for funsies, unless you really want to do a MM

DoH: Roy ditto MM

Jared: I've got your red/white/yellow cord! You'll have to come over and bring your dvds if you want it back.

Which reminds me, I figured out a way to put videos up with better quality. Observe Fire and KG's Mario Bros. match!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Well the only reason I put them up was to see if I could get it to work. My real goal is stealing Jared's DVDs and putting tournament stuff up. Also want to record worthwhile matches.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Rok and talk rhyme.

Sorry people about yesterday. Good news though, I'm mobile as soon as I get my keys from Rage. So I see practice in the future.

Isidro, I accept. Must bring those Washingtons.

Never seen astral projection matches till today.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yeah james you like pulled a dissappearing act on us lol

and does anyone want to just come over to my place to get our mm's?

im gonna be in TN on the 27th

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Dr Drew: You must be a DUMB ***. SEriously. Marking that pic for spam. Anyone who has ever seen me play, You included, Has seen me sport the MadHatter Card-deck hat. Geez man. You're like, Administrator of DOUCHE ON FONIKS

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe I just want to make you mad so you'll money match me when I get back to Dallas :)

Or it could be that a post of yours that's 90% picture and completely pointless otherwise, thus spam.

Plus you misspelled "assassinate" as "assinate" which sounds like some sort of creepy sexual term to me...

And you double posted while responding to me, which just happens to be enough to get yourself banned.

Plus I seem to remember you being the one getting ***** by Sheik last time we played ;)

pi3

Smash Apprentice
leapinghare or rbrave: bring my wiimote to the tourney and ill bring ur controller and mcard

we should have done this months ago

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
so much ban drama going on :-/ well atleast you have your poodin' pops rok.

PI3: whenever youre free, just text me and let me know, practice does the body good.

brave: lets mm and record it!! like 1-5 dollars, i know you wanna.

rage: nah. his peach would **** you.

POOT: i finally understand why you have a boo for you avatar, you're a freakin ghost! lol

bluezaft and anyone else who could help: do you know of any tennessee threads or players?

thanks in advance to anyone

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure about any Austin smashers, but the tourny was pushed back to the 27th for some reason.
It's like a normal tourny. Every stage is banned except for FoD, Dreamland , Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium, Yoshi's Story and then i forgot whatever was left :(

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Are you going to be in Dallas that weekend? There won't be Austin smashers, but I see you're half-San Antonio, and I'M half-San Antonio, so it's like we're step-brothers.

If you don't know the banned stages, it's kinda like this:

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, and Kongo Jungle.

Banned just for singles: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2
Banned just for doubles: Mute City and Fountain of Dreams

Falco, what time do you want this to start?

EDIT: Pretty quiet around here without Rok, Bigo, and Rawr, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom