• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Sure, why not Rbrave, but only a dollar, I'm already bring like 30 bucks for the tourny.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The tournament is in Dallas. There's a Houston tournament the same day that TGM keeps trying to get us to go to for some reason.

TGM

Smash Lord
The tournament is in Dallas. There's a Houston tournament the same day that TGM keeps trying to get us to go to for some reason.
cause i like you/dallas and over 30 people will show from houston alone. its worth it. housing is for 3 days.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
That was because the electrical circuit of the apartment COULDN'T HANDLE MY ROY'S POWER.

By the way, I will slay without mercy or forgiveness the next person in Dallas to switch to a Sonic AVATAR.
BAHAHAHAHA See how i got around that?
I have a sonic sig.
Genius

tac0

Smash Journeyman
Woah , don't go crazy with that font there. Me eyes can't handle it at 2:40 AM.
Also: Kidrob0t was the first I've heard to coin the term "Sonic The Edge-Hog"

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
u know if sonic is in the game thier goin to put a level in from his game .I bet they wil put green hill zone on the game with the original music lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
KidRobot: It's not "r0k" it's "RoK" if you're going to use my name man, use it correctly!

ALSO! I've got a new main for smash bros! can anyone guess who it is?

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
We'll see, if I have enough time. I don't know if I'm going to actually be able to stay for the tournament or not, I may only be able to show up for a few hours to get in a bit of money match and friendlies. Let me take fire's money, then get my other MM's out the way; and then we'll see.

Kidrobot = loses 100 points because he swore up and down (the same day he came up with sonic the hedgehog) that sonic WOULDN'T be in brawl. and I told him he would and gave him proof, ALL HIS POINTS BELONGS TO US!

Sonic/Blue issue: Before people try to snap and bite at me, about changing my icon to sonic [since blue has it] and switching my Main from Ike/Roy (if he's in) to Sonic. Roy may have been my favourite character from Melee, BUT SONIC is my favourite character of ALL time.

Sonic = The first thing I ever drew when learning how to draw, and I only drew him for a period of Years. I loved all his games, especially Sonic #2 and Sonic Spinball (that game is hard). Also, I used to wake up at 6:00 on saturdays, just to watch his T.V. show (not the knew one, Sonic X is garbage, I mean the old one with him and tails woke up in a Hamic (however you spell it) and the alarm clock was going off in the background). Also, the other two (Sonic Underground, and I forgot what the other one was, I think it was just called "Sonic") The "Sonic" one, was the best one. I also had collected Sonic comics, my most favourite 3 being, "Super Sonic V.S. Hyper Knuckles", "Sonic 50th anniversary comic", and "Sonic and Sally tie the Knothole". (For those of you who aren't familar with the old sonic series, Princess Sally acorn was sonic's girlfriend and princess of Knothole, where sonic was a freedom fighter). I even know how sonic got his original power (Ask if you wanna know) For speed and what not. I EVEN REMEMBER THE OLD THEME SONG!

Blue streak, Speeds by. Sonic the Hedgehog.
Too fast for the naked eye. Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic, he can really move, SONIC! He's got an attitude! SONIC!
He's the fastest thing alive!!
Better watch out when he comes through! Sonic the hedgehog.
Don't doubt what he can do! Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic, he can really move, sonic, he's got an attitude, Sonic.
HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE! HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!
HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVEEEEEEEEE!!

(I also remember the comic in which he lost his power while fighting new Robotnik bots and all).

Also, I have a .. I'll be 20 this year, so my Sonic teddy bear I've been having since 5 will be 15 ( I will take pics to upload later), he has stitches and all, I keep him for childhood memories/sentimental reasons. But, it's not a ploy, or a "hop on the bandwagon" thing. I've got legit reasons.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
We'll see, if I have enough time. I don't know if I'm going to actually be able to stay for the tournament or not, I may only be able to show up for a few hours to get in a bit of money match and friendlies. Let me take fire's money, then get my other MM's out the way; and then we'll see.

Kidrobot = loses 100 points because he swore up and down (the same day he came up with sonic the hedgehog) that sonic WOULDN'T be in brawl. and I told him he would and gave him proof, ALL HIS POINTS BELONGS TO US!

Sonic/Blue issue: Before people try to snap and bite at me, about changing my icon to sonic [since blue has it] and switching my Main from Ike/Roy (if he's in) to Sonic. Roy may have been my favourite character from Melee, BUT SONIC is my favourite character of ALL time.

Sonic = The first thing I ever drew when learning how to draw, and I only drew him for a period of Years. I loved all his games, especially Sonic #2 and Sonic Spinball (that game is hard). Also, I used to wake up at 6:00 on saturdays, just to watch his T.V. show (not the knew one, Sonic X is garbage, I mean the old one with him and tails woke up in a Hamic (however you spell it) and the alarm clock was going off in the background). Also, the other two (Sonic Underground, and I forgot what the other one was, I think it was just called "Sonic") The "Sonic" one, was the best one. I also had collected Sonic comics, my most favourite 3 being, "Super Sonic V.S. Hyper Knuckles", "Sonic 50th anniversary comic", and "Sonic and Sally tie the Knothole". (For those of you who aren't familar with the old sonic series, Princess Sally acorn was sonic's girlfriend and princess of Knothole, where sonic was a freedom fighter). I even know how sonic got his original power (Ask if you wanna know) For speed and what not. I EVEN REMEMBER THE OLD THEME SONG!

Blue streak, Speeds by. Sonic the Hedgehog.
Too fast for the naked eye. Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic, he can really move, SONIC! He's got an attitude! SONIC!
He's the fastest thing alive!!
Better watch out when he comes through! Sonic the hedgehog.
Don't doubt what he can do! Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic, he can really move, sonic, he's got an attitude, Sonic.
HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE! HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!
HE'S THE FASTEST THING ALIVEEEEEEEEE!!

(I also remember the comic in which he lost his power while fighting new Robotnik bots and all).

Also, I have a .. I'll be 20 this year, so my Sonic teddy bear I've been having since 5 will be 15 ( I will take pics to upload later), he has stitches and all, I keep him for childhood memories/sentimental reasons. But, it's not a ploy, or a "hop on the bandwagon" thing. I've got legit reasons.

If you want to play as sonic, thats fine, you dont have to justify anything or defend your choice.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
I realized that I can't even pay for the tournament with my MM earnings(if I should win).

yoshi vs taco marth, $1 = weak
something vs pi3 something, $1/2 = weak, understandable

Somebody MM for something useful. pick a match up that'll make it even, if necessary.

Wildboris sorry didn't do our MM last time, I needed the tourny winnings to do it but you had to leave.

No, UTDzach/Bluezaft, you cannot have my money.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
how did he get his powers?
This is how Sonic Originally got his powers (For Fire and anyone else interested).

Sonic is an athlete, always was. While in High School, he was working out in a Gym during an electrical storm outside. While running on the tredmill, Lightning struck the building (Or cord or something) and sent it through the plug into the tredmill. It electricuted Sonic and passed him out. When he woke up, he had super Speed. Also, I know how Sonic found tails, (FYI, for those who didn't know, Tails real name is "Miles Prower" (Don't know if they say so in new games or not). For those who played Sonic 2 and wondered why it always said " Miles" well, there you go.

Sonic once lost his powers by a electrical cord falling in water and him being electricuted by a bot. He got his speed back by collecting enough rings, and getting electricuted again.

Mecha sonic was originally a clone of sonic in mecha form, who sonic easily beat.

Sonic Mom and dad, Were actually mechanized (Or something like that, forgot the exact word), By Robotnik, it's a machine that he uses to make his slaves, he puts people inside of their, and it transforms them into Robots that he can control; replacing their insides with machinery and stuff. His ultimate Goal was to Mechanize sonic. Also, Uncle Chuck (Sonic's uncle) Was mechanized but had managed not to fall under Robotnik's control.

Sonic was once Mechanized in order to save Princess Sally, he was so strong he threatened to destroy everything. In order to beat him, Knuckles had to get Mechanized by an old machine, the same one Uncle chuck used, and was a robot. He managed to beat Sonic (Only because they hit an explosion, and Omni's good inside him forced knuckles out the way, sonic took most of the blast). And was in bad shape and going to die, but, Because sonic had recently collected his One Billiionth ring, he was able to turn normal, though he was put in jail for allowing himself to be Mechanized.

Sonic was also lost in a Parrellel Universe for 1 year, everyone thought he was dead (Lots of explaining on that one)

Sonic was also framed for killing Sally, that was a six issue series.

They also had a Sonic kids, which was Sonic, Antoine, Rotor, Tails, Knuckles, The Chaotix all of them as kids. (xD Funny stuff)

To turn "Super" Requires Fifty Magic Rings and Seven Chaos Emeralds. To turn into "Super Sonic", "Hyper Knuckles", or "Turbo Tails". Sonic favourite food is Chili Dogs. Sonic originally only fought the "Badniks" (Robotnik's inventions).

The original concept of Sonic the Hedgehog was that he was going to either be a Dog or a Duck at first, eventually, they decided to turn him into a hedgehog.

Sonic Had magazine where he was in a Inverse Universe. Where Evil Sonic (Known as "Scourge" A green hedgehog in recent comics) was Sonic, whose evil, and Dr. Robotnik was good and fought to save! xD. Sonic also went through a series where he went to Different Universes, to help different Sonics fight different robotniks, and one where a Super robotnik guy took over, that required all sonics from all 1,000 different Universes to stop him.

I got more knowledge but don't wanna get banned or nothing xD

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Ill roy ditto u blue. 5MM. go to houston for me tourney!!!!! plz.
Marth, you're getting annoying. Quiet before I pwn you, 4 STOCK. (I'm better than Sethlon =D)

you didnt mention how he met tails, how did that happen?

\\
While running through the forest one day, an egg had fell out of a tree and hatched before Sonic, it was tails. Unusually enough though, he had fell out of a birdnest, and had no original name. Sonic called him "Tails" because he had two instead of one and could fly. Sonic tried to take Tails up to the nest, but by that time they had already flew away and all; Strange story.

I realized that I can't even pay for the tournament with my MM earnings(if I should win).

Somebody MM for something useful. pick a match up that'll make it even, if necessary.

Wildboris sorry didn't do our MM last time, I needed the tourny winnings to do it but you had to leave.

I'll MM you for your SOUL.

TGM

Smash Lord
Marth, you're getting annoying. Quiet before I pwn you, 4 STOCK. (I'm better than Sethlon =D)
50$ MM, my samus vs your roy. i beat seth a LITTLE more than he beats me,but since your "better"....you should win right?

please go to houston for me tourney! free housing my boy....free for 3 days.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
tac0: I wasn't trying to change our MM or anything just trying to get some more MM for myself. You already said you were bringing $30 which is kinda crazy so no worries.

I dunno about l-cancel but I heard that in one vid metaknight teched, so probably.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice

uhh poot i'll money match you, i know i'll probably lose and in turn im just giving you my money but i have never money matched before, only one thing is that im not sure if i can come to this tournament but im thinking i will be able to. what do you say like $2, interested?

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
James! let's MM! $10, blind picks, all counter pick stages, 3/5. you down sir?
taco: $1, 2/3
pi3: $5, 2/3
uman: $5, 2/3
rok: $5, 2/3 (you will have $5 and you will MM me)

Geo: let me get your number! me and leapinghare will play a bit tomorrow in bedford. here's mine just in case. 214.536.7701

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
why would anyone go to your tournament when there's a big tournament here the exact same day, free housing? we have houses here.

i spent a bit of time drooling at this and hopefully it will tide you over till feb12.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120074

also, have they confirmed l-cancel?
Rage, these videos are old. I have a video that shows Peach's final smash if you're interested in seeing that. (Don't know if it's included in the IGN's videos or not)

50$ MM, my samus vs your roy. i beat seth a LITTLE more than he beats me,but since your "better"....you should win right?

please go to houston for me tourney! free housing my boy....free for 3 days.
Sure, drive down to Dallas, pick me up, and drive me back to Houston, then drive me back to Dallas when the tourney is over (If you don't, I'll sell your car for Airfare. )

James! let's MM! $10, blind picks, all counter pick stages, 3/5. you down sir?
taco: $1, 2/3
pi3: $5, 2/3
uman: $5, 2/3
rok: $5, 2/3 (you will have $5 and you will MM me)

Geo: let me get your number! me and leapinghare will play a bit tomorrow in bedford. here's mine just in case. 214.536.7701

WHOO! **** bro, xD. You wanna play me that bad? >] Bwah ha. We'll see, if I play my cards right, I'll probably be bringing $50 for the tournament. So, I'll see, dont know yet.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
so do u accept the MM of 50$? samus vs you roy?
Sure, in Monopoly money. Well, why don't you get back to Boring old Houston and let us D-Town Smashers have our thread back without you posting for j00r lame tournament? BTW, if we get housed, Do you pay for food expenses? And do we get compensated for gas mileage? And do you fluff our pillows and provide free room service?

Ronnie

Smash Apprentice
Sure, in Monopoly money. Well, why don't you get back to Boring old Houston and let us D-Town Smashers have our thread back without you posting for j00r lame tournament? BTW, if we get housed, Do you pay for food expenses? And do we get compensated for gas mileage? And do you fluff our pillows and provide free room service?
I guess we would have to since Dallas wouldn't be winning any money anyways...(maybe DoH). It's only fair.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I guess we would have to since Dallas wouldn't be winning any money anyways...(maybe DoH). It's only fair.
If that's the case, stay out our thread, We don't come to yours because your thread sucks DONKEY BALLS. Even more so, your tournaments. And us D-town would own you. We should have a crew-match, H-Town Elites V.S. the D-Town All-Stars. Fight for Texas.

120 Stock V.S. 120 Stock (30 V.S. 30)

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
If that's the case, stay out our thread, We don't come to yours because your thread sucks DONKEY BALLS. Even more so, your tournaments. And us D-town would own you. We should have a crew-match, H-Town Elites V.S. the D-Town All-Stars. Fight for Texas.

120 Stock V.S. 120 Stock (30 V.S. 30)
I would love to do city vs. city. : D If anything like that happens, you best call me. =D

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
TGM: stop being such a tournament prostitute.

RoK: stop responding to TGM being such a tournament prostitute.

Never knew ***** was censored til I posted this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom