• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
No RAWR, you and Bigo need to shut the hell up already. Just look at the last 2 pages--it's an AIM conversation between you and Bigo. All you're doing is cheapening this thread that used to be so good and pissing off everyone. Go do something else with your time.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
a simple dnt do that wood

b fine u guys dnt have 2 cry and get yo panties in a bunch

**** i say im sry about it i didnt realize it

sry i couldnt help it when people were asking me ****

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
wow ic why they call u rage

and ya i didnt realize we started a huge convo til now :[
lmfao, and you stay up friday nights anticipating big 0's response to you working at a deli

i am the most rational human being that you will meet in your lifetime, but why you posted 3+ pages of mind numbing dribble is beyond me.

does anyone, other than james(a friend before smash), on these boards know anything about my personal life. no. it is how i choose to present myself. but you do know, i will **** you in this game, which is what this site is about and what you're taking away from

apology accepted, and if people ask you '****' thats not pertaining to this game contact them in some other way: pm, aim, phone, email so we don't have to filter through spam to find substance.

edit: mortal kombat finish him sound effect, somebody say real talk.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
you guys really need to stop, nobody wants to hear your lame *** convo or what you think about anything.

why the hell are you spamming 3 pages worth of bull**** everynight. go have sex with each other for all i care but don't post about it.

lmfao, who the hell spends the entirety of a fri night posting to each other through a forum. big 0 just join bkm and get over with it seriously.

here's an idea, if you got to the top right corner there's a thing that say private messages this will take you to a magical place that allows sending someone information on how to contact each other. once you exchange phone numbers, you can have all the sex you want. and no one has to hear about it, and this thread might stay open for a couple of days.

uman: so were still on for that 20 $ mm? 1/1 char. of choice for both of us. don't come day of and pretend like you don't know what im talking about. clear it up now.

drew, just ban them. i give you permission

edit: rawr i will 4 stock challenge your game and watch, and i will 4 stock challenge any of big 0's chars. if i win, you two must limit your posts to one a day, in this one post you will include any inquiries you may have about upcoming smashfests or tourneys. if you win you get nothing, because you don't deserve anything for getting 3 stocked.

Rage, I was going to come on here to tell U-Man, Rawr and Big O that they need to limit their posting, right now, I personal dont' really give a ****. No one tells BKM members what to do, furthermore, no one tells someone they should just join BKM. So we'll do this like this.
If U-Man did challenge you to a Money match, I'm pretty sure you're going to get your *** handed to you, so it's best if you don't even try. Next, you want to challenge Rawr to a 4-stock challenge? How about you try that with me. If you can 4-stock me, I'll limit to one a day, hows that sound? If not, you have to shut the **** up and take your **** in stride.

And I don't believe you can give Drew permission, unless he's your *****, which I highly doubt. MORE Over, if They post THREE pages worth of bull****, when you wake up in the morning, skip over three pages from the last one you saw when you went to sleep. Problem solved BKM *****.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
Rage, I was going to come on here to tell U-Man, Rawr and Big O that they need to limit their posting, right now, I personal dont' really give a ****. No one tells BKM members what to do, furthermore, no one tells someone they should just join BKM. So we'll do this like this.
If U-Man did challenge you to a Money match, I'm pretty sure you're going to get your *** handed to you, so it's best if you don't even try. Next, you want to challenge Rawr to a 4-stock challenge? How about you try that with me. If you can 4-stock me, I'll limit to one a day, hows that sound? If not, you have to shut the **** up and take your **** in stride.

And I don't believe you can give Drew permission, unless he's your *****, which I highly doubt. MORE Over, if They post THREE pages worth of bull****, when you wake up in the morning, skip over three pages from the last one you saw when you went to sleep. Problem solved BKM *****.
rok, whether you know it or not bkm is the laughingstock of dallas and no one takes you seriously in the dallas smash scene.

let me illustrate:
rok is the best player in bkm
rok is not better than (off the top of my head), Brave, bluezaft, booya, boris, break, chang, doh, drew, fmatt, geo, kirbykid, marcus, melee1, poot, rage, scav, swift, utd zac, wobbles
it is unlikely bkm's best member is top 20 of dallas.
it is likely bkm = garbage

this should clear up any misunderstanding about bkm.

and lmfao, let me 'try' to beat the uman please for 20 dollars. haha bkm's gonna file for bankruptcy after this tournament.

milkshake33

Smash Apprentice
im with rage on this one...... i havent been online in a couple of days and i come back looking for a place to play or something and i fish through 2-3 pages of conversationthat isnt even relevant to anyone but yourselves... take it to pms or aim....

And who give a flying **** about bkm.........

and rok... stop prancing around comparing yourself to players that are clearly better than you. all i hear out of u is "im the best, im the best" But its funny whe i ask u about this your like well i only got 3 stocked by him and o i only got 2 stocke by him lasttime...... but NEXT TIME i swear...... ill win but next time comes and u Only got 3 socked again...

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
IN the words of DMX...." Yall gonna make me lose my mind up in here, up in here. Yall gonna make me go all out, up in here up in here,!!!

And RAGE....BKM or anyone else is ready for my master SMASHING skills ( or lack of )!!! So i will just be the Dictator that I am and run the Smash game like Scarface ran the Cocaine game!!!!!

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
im with rage on this one...... i havent been online in a couple of days and i come back looking for a place to play or something and i fish through 2-3 pages of conversationthat isnt even relevant to anyone but yourselves... take it to pms or aim....

And who give a flying **** about bkm.........

and rok... stop prancing around comparing yourself to players that are clearly better than you. all i hear out of u is "im the best, im the best" But its funny whe i ask u about this your like well i only got 3 stocked by him and o i only got 2 stocke by him lasttime...... but NEXT TIME i swear...... ill win but next time comes and u Only got 3 socked again...
You know that is Why Bluezaft puts the smashfest on the First page so stupid F***s like you can find where it is without going through 3 pages of Funny and masterfull Convo!!!!!

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
keep your funny and masterful convos to yourself, no one else thinks they are funny and/or masterful.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
agreed. bkm's ignorance brings laughter to my mornings.

please, everybody besides rage, bleuzaft, and milkshake, shut up.

rage: are you going to mgc tonight?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
you're not getting it still, this thread wasn't made so you can have a one way convo with someone, they close threads with too much spam, i don't even understand what's the argument here, you suck and don't play ever so why the hell would you care, go pick a new game, like badminton or something, people can comment or ask anything about smash, that is why you check it regularly to respond to that but its hard to see when you are spamming. if you want to get better and play, that's fine, but quit annoying the **** out of everyone.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
agreed. bkm's ignorance brings laughter to my mornings.

rage: are you going to mgc tonight?
WHy are you ride the nuts of rage,Bluezaft ( not bleuzaft), and Milkshake (Kalis)? Do they call you fire cause you have an STD and give people the burn? I see why you are ride Kalis' nuts......cause his milkshake brings you to the yard! I shut up for no one and the more you say it the more i talk......

And now all the people who was B****ing bout the 3 page convo bout nothing.......is now in return makeing a 2 page convo bout nothing!!!!!!!

tac0

Smash Journeyman
this thread wasn't made so you can have a one way convo with someone, they close threads with too much spam
Getting this thread closed would be VERY BAD in case you didn't know.
So for the sake of this thread, please refrain from spamming.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
It's the French version of my name!

and thank you fire for adding relevance, where's mgc gonna be at
It's at the AT&T Plaza at Victory Park (I don't know what that is and Google won't tell me the address, so I'm hoping Zac knows). If you want to go you'll probably want to ride with me and Zac since it says parking there costs $10.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bleh, I take one night off cause my parents are in town and two guys just wreck a topic completely...

Everyone pretty much said what I would've if I had been here so I'll just let you guys enjoy your temp bans so maybe you'll know better next time (though it doesn't look like bigo's first ban really worked...)

Anyways, I just thought I'd mention that if most of you guys (especially this certain "crew" which shall remain nameless) spent half as much time playing the game than you do spamming this topic you'd actually be as good as you seem to think you are.

Remember, you're not the best because you can make big long posts in all caps insulting everyone for no reason, you actually have to play the game, which is what these forums are SUPPOSED to be about...

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
rok, whether you know it or not bkm is the laughingstock of dallas and no one takes you seriously in the dallas smash scene.

let me illustrate:
rok is the best player in bkm
rok is not better than (off the top of my head), Brave, bluezaft, booya, boris, break, chang, doh, drew, fmatt, geo, kirbykid, marcus, melee1, poot, rage, scav, swift, utd zac, wobbles
it is unlikely bkm's best member is top 20 of dallas.
it is likely bkm = garbage

this should clear up any misunderstanding about bkm.

and lmfao, let me 'try' to beat the uman please for 20 dollars. haha bkm's gonna file for bankruptcy after this tournament.

ROK THIS SIG RULES...

Ha rage i have 2 words 4 you..... pwn ege. look, for your info, rok is not the best in bkm. we all can beat each other, evenly and lets look at the facts, where do you stand in the dallas smash rankings.... yeah thats what i thought. look everybody, im never the type to start mess but when you mess with me or talk about my crew, yes i will retaliate. and rage the last time i played you it was at the first jimmy tournement i went 2, and this was almost a year ago. if you dont remember, i shouldve beat your pikachu with a spin spike, but my boomerang saved you. trust me i have gotten hella better since then. so rage next time get your facts strait about who you can beat, or whos better than who in bkm. (and 2 all the bkm members, lets not forget who our MERCINARIE is). BUT TELL ME, HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN PLAYING SMASH, BKM ONLY A YEAR, AND LOOK AT HOW COLD WE ARE.

PS. BKM RULES

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i don't care to list in how many ways you are wrong. the question that remains unanswered however is will you money match me for 15 dollars or more (it is the least amount of money i will accept to waste my time on you) char. of choice. for both of us in a 1/1 or ill give you two chances - 2/3 mm.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
i don't care to list in how many ways you are wrong. the question that remains unanswered however is will you money match me for 15 dollars or more (it is the least amount of money i will accept to waste my time on you) char. of choice. for both of us in a 1/1 or ill give you two chances - 2/3 mm.
dude ill take you on no problem, but dont get scared when when i start givin it 2 ya. 15$ kool, im ready.ill laugh and lauhg and laugh all the way home:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ok blue you seem like a kool guy, how does 1$ sound? i would make it more, but seeing that i will be taking care of rage and all, you understand.

PS. LINK IS MY MAIN THOUGH.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
drew you are my hero.

rage what say we go eat somewhere fancy after this tourney?

its looking like money wont be a problem afterwards lol

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
drew you are my hero.

rage what say we go eat somewhere fancy after this tourney?

its looking like money wont be a problem afterwards lol
Rawr, Tac0, Pi3, This is confirming what we all thought.Not only is Fire sucking Mario's ****, he's ALSO going on Date's with Rage adn sucking his **** afterwards! Omfg! It's true it's true!

U-Man : No problem man, y'know I make these sigs for fun. >=] Oh, -= Puts mic to his mouth. =- Sir, you just won $15 off of Rage in a best 2 out of 3 money match? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NEXT?!

Dr. Drew the Noob: Good looking out, I totally agree with you. If Reset practiced half as much as they talked, they might actually be good. Though, you can say their name next time; Though it's nice of you to spare their feelings.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
wobbles loses to kos-mos, who earlier on loses to utd zac... interesting

1. kos-mos
2. wobbles
3. side effect

bluezaft

The True Zaft
1st set (I think, I didn't see it):
1 - dunno stage, Wobbles was Fox maybe? Or ICs? Kosmos was Peach the whole time, Wobbles wins
2 - Mute, Jiggs, loses
3 - Yoshi's, ICs, loses...bad

2nd set:
1 - I wanna say Stadium, Fox, wins
2 - Mute, Peach dittos, loses
3 - FD, Fox, loses...just....barely

Zac's amazing performance: beat freaking Dope (one of the top Falcos in the country. DoH said he nearly 4-stocked Dope in tournament later) and KOSMOS. Lost to 2 foxes, SideEffect and some guy I've never heard of called "LegendOfZeldaRules" or something like that who 2-0ed Fastliketree with Falcon.

Bluezaft's mixed performance: beat Chang in super-close set, because he was my first match for some well-seeded reason. Lost to JesusFreak.......er, I forgot to change to jiggs =(. Later lost to Fastliketree. Then blew $250 by screwing up a bowl on Wii Bowling.

DoH's chuey performance: lost to Chad's pikachu in 2 sets. He's considered the best Pika in America.

Jared recorded a lot of sets too (though none of mine, so of course not worth watching). He's like the BACH of Dallas.

Overall, it was a ton of fun, just a completely different beast than the local MGC tournaments. The best part was the free food.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
band is for tools.
I believe people say, QFT.
Good looking out, I totally agree with you. If Reset practiced half as much as they talked, they might actually be good. Though, you can say their name next time; Though it's nice of you to spare their feelings.
RoK, besides you getting on Fire for no reason, you are hilarious.

Dang Southwest owns. Gigi and I were sitting around last night wondering when the tournament was. Thanks Rbrave!:mad: It's not your fault. But I'll still punish you with this.

I beat Rbrave a million times in Mewtwo dittos! And Jeff lost every match he played using Marth against Rbrave's G&W! Rage four stocked me twice that day. I conquer commanders.

JohnnyLeven

Smash Cadet
Hey. I'm new to the DFW area and SWF. I plan on coming to the tourney on the 20th, but I'm definately out of practice since I don't know anyone near me that plays smash yet.

runningbrave

Smash Journeyman
just join bkm. their skill at this game will leave you in awe.

sorry james. i didnt think youd care bout the mgc. even tho it was fun. and jeff beat roy r, 1 out of the 50 matches they played. lets play soon. lunins good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom