• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
hey rok, can you play like scav? or poot? or runningbrave? or littlehawk?

no?

yeah thats what i thought, youre gonna die.

and then the rest of your half-baked henchmen will fall behind you.

oops double, my bad
I've three stocked RunningBrave in Marth and Falco dittos, Mario isn't hard.
I've managed to beat Poot on some occassions, and the last tournament, he only one stocked my Roy. Mario isn't hard.
Scav, last time I played him, he only one stocked my Roy. Mario isn't hard.

Prepare to get owned, and look like a fool, the match will be put on youtube. Along with me talking butt loads of **** and making you either so pissed you want to throw down your controller and fight me when you lose, or so sad that you want to cry and you go suck on Mario's **** for comfort.

B-K-PHUCKIN-M.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
eyes turn green

rage please, you couldnt take my money even if you beat tha ugly off a me. Trust me if band dosnt interfear with tha 20th, i will deffinetly be there with bkm.(BEAT,KILL,MURDERRRRR)
10 dollar mm. my samus vs any of your char.

rok, u must be confused, roy is not mario

other characters that are not mario: dr. mario, marth, and falco.

and no **** talking during any match up, the same courtesy will be shown to both opponents

be a man, not a uman

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
roy isnt mario, and marth and falco dittos arent mario dittos.

are you like dyslexic or something?
Roy is harder to play than Mario, you won't be **** to me. Just keep your money taken up.

10 dollar mm. my samus vs any of your char.

and no **** talking during any match up, the same courtesy will be shown to both opponents

be a man, not a uman

And I'll be **** talking, cause when they start losing, i'mma make the **** sting.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Prepare to get owned, and look like a fool, the match will be put on youtube. Along with me talking butt loads of **** and making you either so pissed you want to throw down your controller and fight me when you lose, or so sad that you want to cry and you go suck on Mario's **** for comfort.
Isn't "butt loads of ****" kind of redundant?

Rage is right, Rok. This is actually a pretty accurate list of characters that aren't Mario. Others: Young Link, Yoshi, Ganondorf, Mario...wait...no, scratch that last one.

To Speedy for asking me that weirdo, random question: I of course have no clue how much ITT is and I humbly decline to be your Google. I major is psychology. I saw you were considering that. You should probably go with your other choice, computer science. Only way to make money with psychology is with like 49 years of higher education.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
wow its been a long time since i posted. lol it seems this thread besides the first post has gotten even more pointless. things aint changed a bit.

oh and RoK: i'm busy for a while so i don't think i can play any. **** band.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
To Speedy for asking me that weirdo, random question: I of course have no clue how much ITT is and I humbly decline to be your Google. I major is psychology. I saw you were considering that. You should probably go with your other choice, computer science. Only way to make money with psychology is with like 49 years of higher education.
Do they have web design? o: Sorry, for being awkward. =D

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
roy isnt mario, and marth and falco dittos arent mario dittos.

are you like dyslexic or something?
You're not optimistic, he's merely trying to piss you off. xDDD

Wewps, double post... D: Not gonna post, for a while. : D I can't trust anymore scripts... =DDD

*** SpeedyX187 left the server. (Kicked)

Haha. : P ****, those sa-mp servers! D:

Anyhow, i'm still trying to get ssbm set up, on the tv, at the Valley View mall. =D In the arcade, they finally set up a tv, where I kept asking my friend to put one up and put smash on it. xD You guys might be in luckzors. =] They already got : street fighter 3 3rd strike, ultimate mortal kombat 3, capcom vs snk, marvel vs capcom 2, kof 04, and some other ones are currently going to be put in. Can't wait for Killer Instinct and Initial D 5th stage. =D

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
ha, bluezaft, what other programs does ITT tech offer, and what career is right for me?

f4l: simple, just quit band and become the most badass trumpet player ever, like me.
and before you respond, yes im sure you don't play trumpet. ****, i should be a psychology major.

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm the first page doesn't say anything, so I guess I'll ask. Is anything going on this weekend(6-7)? If so I'll probably come and more than likely bring the Terrells with me.

......MM anyone? (even DoH and Blue)

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The 6th is MGC Championship. Maybe Sunday? The problem is we really don't have a smashfest host guy. Everyone keeps posting "host something this weekend!" instead of, you know, hosting something this weekend. I sometimes have stuff, but my place is really small so it has to remain invitation-only...which displeases me.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hmm after all those complaints *cough* RoK *cough* I got I'm not surprised.
YOURS WAS THE ONLY, complaint I've ever made about anyones HOUSE. That bad. No one else lives in a two story house, and you do and it's hot as hell, no water or anything. I Swear man, I must've lost about 20 pounds, 5 on the drive over there, 10 at your house, and five on the way back.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
the 20th...
this might be the 3rd tournament i miss....
my sisters coming to visit for like a week and i think she comes the day before
ahhhh
i think im destined to never participate in a tournament.. :/

WratH of Aries36

Smash Apprentice
I know 4 one thing, that im going cuz i ain't been 2 a smasfest/tourney since my own . and i wanna C how much everyones improved

say rok ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ lol

pi3

Smash Apprentice
lol aries

thought u died or something, we really need to get the crew together and play

fire: kidrobo shows potential

and speaking of kidrobo, sweet sig, i always wondered the difficulty of pimping 8]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord

The Reason I switched back to Roy.

BTW, Peep the new sig BEEYOTCHES, I REIGN SURPREME.

(BTW, Crew BKM members. You're going to come back and your sig will randomly be something else probably sometime soon. Updates everyone, updates).

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
ight rok CRUCIAL

omg mms r everywhere haha

rok when u take fires money im taking it from u:]

im off this up coming monday and friday if anyone wants 2 play im sure we can at my house but just a few people i only got 1 tv

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
ight rok CRUCIAL

omg mms r everywhere haha

rok when u take fires money im taking it from u:]

im off this up coming monday and friday if anyone wants 2 play im sure we can at my house but just a few people i only got 1 tv
****IN' CRUCIAL! !!!!! Like that G&W xD And dude, I'll play. (I also need you to run me by Little Caesars.)

Big O : I no longer acknowledge you as a person. Sorry >=V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom