• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
All: Rawr is a member of BKM, talk about him and the whole crew backs him up, nuff said. Speedy, Rawr is pretty good, I four stocked you and he never did nearly as bad, so, that's something to think about ain't it?

U-Man: Dude, you need to let me come over a bit more man, I'm bored as hell. If you ain't doing anything this weekend (a.k.a. saturday) you should let me come over for a few hours and get in some quality smashtime.

Rawr: Stop taking sybliminal shots, YOu know who very well called people the "Garland scrubs" so just come right out and say it if you're gonna say it; Seriously, at times it annoys people, just come out and say what you gotta say. Which is why the smash community think that I am Teh Secks.

BlueZaft: You've got to get wupped by the Roy Awesome Sauce.

Rage: Come get beat as well.
Hmmm, my little friend, containing pretty orange hairs with flaky chunks, says the past doesn't count, for it was teh past not teh present!! O: : D Seriously, people refer the past, too much.

tac0

Smash Journeyman
THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY.
I need to play people. I have school tuesday , wednesday, and friday. It's in the afternoon. So do SOMETHING thursday.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
****, Rage you riding my Jock a whole lot by taking my quotes and what not for whole threads, and for signatures; Rage, if you really adore me that bad man, I'll take you on as my apprentice, whaddaya say?!

Seriously people, someone hold something saturday, or let me come over. My Falco and Roy need to devour people.

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone i'm new to smashboards but i live in Garland TX and would like to start playing with everyone. I want to come to tournaments and all that stuff. I need to train with humans.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hey everyone i'm new to smashboards but i live in Garland TX and would like to start playing with everyone. I want to come to tournaments and all that stuff. I need to train with humans.
KidRobot, If you stay within the Garland area, I suggest you play with BKM's member Rawr it's Luigi, and his homeboys Pi3 and Tac0. You may also wish to Join BKM so you'll have people to back ya and also have a crew. Looking forward to playing you, and who do you main?

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
I main Marth, as my gorgeous signature indicates : ) I also play Sheik if I want some more speed in my life.
Yea I definately need to get in contact with all the players local to me, i would love to be in a crew. IDK if im good enough yet though.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
My room is kinda cramped, but 4 people should fit fine. More than that and it gets stupid. Been wanting to play some Mario though.

K.G.: Fo sho. I was worried about you, didn't know if you were keeping up with your Doc. He has too much style to be ignored.

alright, so what time?

tac0

Smash Journeyman
I'll accept the MM, but only against your yoshi lol.
Also:I'm REALLY REALLY anxious for a rematch.

pi3

Smash Apprentice
poot: i want mm[1 or 2 dollars]

new guy: ur aparently playing at my place as rawr and tac0 are douches for offering my place without my consent

rok: need to play again soon, ur roy is tooo weak for me to pass up easy victories lol jk

garland scrubs: ive grown quite fond of this name and i dont know why but ive come a long way since that phrase was 1st thrown my way=]

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
yea new guy tomorrow come 2 pies and we will smash it up

rok: we all need 2 play again soon i wanna c tat roy:]

poot whats the above comm4nt even mean.][].bfjtuyu

ps. new guy 3 pm at pi3s its gonna b crucial
ps JOIN BKM WERE DA BEST join us new guy

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
none of you want it.

period.

especially everyone who mario dittoed me today, cuz see what had happened was i had to fix my ac, then go to the fair, and i won.

feel the fear poot. feel it. lol

but seriously, lets do it again this week, today was awesome.

RAWR: DSMASH! ;-p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom