• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
well well well, the ugly man has returned, and guess what, he has internet. yeah i know, (about time) well now i can chat wit da dallas smash community when ever i want. oh yeah id like 2 welcome our newly inductees 2 team bkm.

ps. link rules

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Well, the Ugly-One is back, which means BKM is now 6 members strong. PWNED. Oh, and we need to seriously have something saturday. RagnaRoK need to sink his teeth into some wayward smashers.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Gigi appreciated all the TYs for the cupcakes. I'll have to persuade her to do that in the future.

I am immobile! Car es kerplunk. Rbrave/Rage come over!

Isidiro if you wanna come over it's cool as long as you don't mind underwear all over the place and me chiefin' although I'll prolly take care of that before you come (unless you're down). Oh and kittens.
Double Edit: We live very far from each other :(

Garland scrubs: Quit beating me! And pick me up to play.

Rawr have to show you the meaning of destruction since you've been talkin' mess. I really don't mind you telling your peers, but since Rage heard and keeps raggin' on me I have to reconcile.

I live in SPACE!

bluezaft

The True Zaft
Tell Brave more videos are required. I've got a disease and the only cure is more Bluezaft vids.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
YO! RAGNAROK THE REAPER NEEDS PEOPLE TO PLAY NOW! (I have only 1 TV and 1 Cube xD, And that's all I should need). Anyways, I need to play someone for a few hours. (Maybe 3-4 :D) So, if you're interested today, call me (214) 431-6937, That's meh Cell phone. I'll give you info'erz! Latz0rz. :D

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Oh, Main is back, for he Counters All.

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO SMASHER EVER WAS!/
To counter is my true test! My flame fuels my cause!/
Searching across the Dallas lands! Looking far and wide!/
The Roy boy understands! THE FIRE THAT'S INSIDE!/
RAGNAROK!
You know it's true! The Reaper pwns those noobs!
Try to beat him and he 4 stocks you!
RAGNAROK!
ROY COUNTERS ALL!!!!
ROY COUNTERS ALLLLLLL!!!
RAGNAROK!

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
poot what u talking about i dnt talk mess anymore **** i hardly play the game that last tourny was first time in weeks ugh but ya i gotta work sunday ****it

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
Rage was saying that you were telling fire that you were whooping me. Forget it, Jeff is a Rtard and I really couldn't care less.

Thanks for playing today Isidiro and friend. He was pretty cold yall should keep it up. You have improved much.

Dangz. Yall should have seen Rbrave's G&W vs. my Yoshi. If only we had a recorder.
Low Tier Champs

Rbrave: G&W and Mewtwo
poot: Yoshi
Rage: Pikachu/Pichu

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
WHOO! (I'm pretty sure I'm about to get banned for my post in the "LINK" character specific thread so, I'm going to say this). :O Kick *** time today Rawr and pi3, Either ya'll improved or I manage to lose some skill. Either ways good game. GO BKM! (Pi3, You should really join us.) >=]

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
ok, i hope u get banned 4 this REDICULUS post. Besides, he cant get any anyway, tha guy works 2 **** hard. Saving huge kingdoms and stuff.(I wouldnt be suprised if link turned gay) Its cool though, links SWORD has gotten a little longer since the last game(looks like zelda going 2 be happy tonight)

ps. this is for ragnaroks unproven post on page 185. HAY IM A SMASH CHILD NOW!!!!!!!!

pi3

Smash Apprentice
u know i would fire

but sadly im out of cars

should really stop blowin up helecopters wit them, maybe if i didnt run out of bullets so much i wouldnt have this problem XD

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
u know i would fire

but sadly im out of cars

should really stop blowin up helecopters wit them, maybe if i didnt run out of bullets so much i wouldnt have this problem XD
hay, i have an idea, mabey if i give you use some of my uman guns where people are afraid of my bullets so i dont have to shoot them.:chuckle::chuckle:

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
well i didnt say **** 2 anyone
its a game that i barely play
why wood i care
and i dnt talk 2 fire dude hes always GOT marios **** in his mouth .... owned

**** cant make gcon

i hope the site explodes and all u die :]

haa well anyone wanna do anything tomorrow after gcon

if so hit me up

ps. fire says kgs ness 3 stocked u rage wats wit that

ps again and before u listen 2 sum guy poot get facts staight and GCON IF FIRE GOES UR CONTROLERS AINT safe he will steal them like he did at mgc

and poot im sure fire says alot hes always telling me how him and kg 3 stock u and rage or is he a liar?

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Oh, Main is back, for he Counters All.

I WANT TO BE THE VERY BEST! LIKE NO SMASHER EVER WAS!/
To counter is my true test! My flame fuels my cause!/
Searching across the Dallas lands! Looking far and wide!/
The Roy boy understands! THE FIRE THAT'S INSIDE!/
RAGNAROK!
You know it's true! The Reaper pwns those noobs!
Try to beat him and he 4 stocks you!
RAGNAROK!
ROY COUNTERS ALL!!!!
ROY COUNTERS ALLLLLLL!!!
RAGNAROK!
Just 'cause you did that 4 stock, at mgc, you're not teh bestzorscakez. : D Simply put, need moar practice. [=

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Hello friends! Update: The tournament sunday begins at 1pm sharp. be there! Jeremy Feifer and the Houston crew sure are. <3

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Double Post :O

We still need TVs and cubes, so if you have either or both laying around, please bring them. We can put them in a pen together and they'll play fetch.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
okay, enough with this bull**** smash drama, it is clear that you and fire have some issues, but the difference is fire doesn't instigate-- see below

and poot im sure fire says alot hes always telling me how him and kg 3 stock u and rage or is he a liar?
ha, im pretty sure he doesn't say that he 'always' or ever for that matter, three stocks me.

and one of them (kg/fire) told me that they received a text message with you saying that you beat poot. i, finding it amusing, ragged on james about it in the sake of good humor. now, if you did send a text message filled with such high ignorance then not only are you bad at smash but also a liar. kg/fire should be able to validate this.

... and if you heard something about me getting 3 stocked, it was probly kg saying that he almost 3 stocked me. you see when kg is up 2 lives when i don't pay attention and sandbag and then i still come back and win, he considers this an almost 3 stock. he has almost 3 stocked me several times. and i have literally 4 stocked his ness with fox the last time we played once and three stocked both fire and kg on multiple occasions with a variety of characters. are these facts straight enough for you...

everyone in the world: read this for sake of amusement-- http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2972185#post2972185
ha, good stuff rok...

bluezaft

The True Zaft
The address disappeared on the gkon website, so here it is in case you need to know:

1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i suck at life almost as much as i suck at smash. and thats alot of sucking.
dude get a life, rage knows that i didnt say that, and i havent played poot in like over a month.

stop trying to turn things around. man up and try telling the truth for once. because we all see through your pointless lies.

until youre ready to money match me i dont wanna hear anything out of you.

yes thats a challenge. now decline it, like i know you will.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
g-kon was whack. but thank you scav for your efforts.

.. and congrats to bluezaft, for being the smash BROHERS champion! haha

i've decided to only play link and pikachu for the remainder of melee and will continue to do so unless brawl is a complete letdown

also, i played wobbles for a couple of hours the sunday before he went to arizona, he told me his intent was to win super champ combo. i now regret taking him lightly.

ha james, seriously lolzorx!

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rage: You actually went through the thread to find those? LAWLZ! You're my biggest fan!

TO ALL: YOU ALL SHOULD DEDICATE A THREAD TO ME! OR BUILD SOME SMASH MONUMENT TO ME!

D3monicWolv3s

Smash Ace
Whoops... I was actually going to go to this just because it was close by. But I forgot and ended up at the movies, and went out to eat. :dizzy:

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
RoK for Smashboards Lord

You ought not smoke pot.

Sorry for late response but I didn't read your post till now. There is no animosity towards you. I still don't care or feel that my status is threatened by bragging amongst the GS. No need to point the finger towards Fire or K.G. They're good people and they know the deal. My initial solution was to play you Yoshi and if you lost you'd have to go by Meow for a while. Unfortunately I was not inspired to wittily interject the challenge.

I watched Jurassic park today. It reminded me to feed my pink dinosaur. Anyone wanna piece? Whole thang?

This post was a not-so-important learning experience: wittily is a word, interject is a word, oughtn't is the best conjunction (if conjunction is the correct mabob). I say so many words in RL that seem so questionable when writing/typing.

This post is almost entirely spam. Disregard.

Psyche! How do YOU spell psyche? Question for the ages.

Rok for Overlord of Smashboards. Overlord is better than Lord because of it's dominant position above Lord.

This post is a pathetic effort to stay relevant in the Dallas smash community. Orisithehhuh?!?

Last night I saw a hippo bite the tail off a former alpha male, inspect the nub where the tail used to be, mount the beaten foe with a hard on (without touching, cause hippo no homo), unmounted, proceeded to spray/flap feces with tail while pissing. It has been rumored this is what Gimpyfish does to his fallen enemies when he actually chooses to acknowledge them.

Now that, my friends, is real talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom