• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
fire:suck marios **** o wait theres nothing else o wow u like starting **** wat do u do run away fireball fsmash even if no ones there so get yo *** ****ed by mario :]

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Get Mario's Plunger out your AnuS Son.

haha walking into my trap.

feed me your money son. i eat scrubby peaches for breakfast.
Fire, Mario ditto me, $5. Also, we'll do another set of stipulations.

I win, you admit you suck mario's semen out of his drain pipe and blow in his warp pipe.
I lose, you can either select a stipulation, or I'll stop playing with Roy period. Your call.

You gonna learn not to Jock on BKM homie, when you ain't that cold ya'self.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
up it to 15 and im game rok.

oh and could you guys collectively come together and think of some new joke, i mean come on, you are the "GREAT BKM."

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
[My first smash tournament]
1 bluezaft
2 melee1
3 poot
4 rage
5 swift
5 lg
7 falco4life
7 crbr
9 RoK
9 kenneth
9 sx
9 drmagicphd

Teams:
1 bluezaft and lg
2 swift and melee1
3 rage and poot
4 falco4life and RoK

1: bluezaft
2: utd zac
3: poot
4: rage
5: quincy
5: jared
7: milkshake
7: break
9: austin
9: fire
9: ben
9: kg

Teams:
1: blUTD
2: Rok and F4L

Me and F4L , Isidro & cousin' didn't get t here for singles, but best believed it would've been placed high. REMEMBER THAT! (Fire You're doomed)

Jimmy XD, Dude, look at that. we kick ***.

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
I was looking at the posts, and felt hmmmmmmmmmm mabey the ugly one should put some of links spin on ya fire. yep BKM STANDS TOGETHA CHUMP. AND ILL MM YOU 2 IF YOU WANT IT. my my my momma said dat if you mess wit dem bkm boys you gonna get pwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd.

ps. sup rawr i know fire been cryin since you left, well mabey he should suck on some t**s and get better.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
^^^ woot4poot @ RoK's post. I'm adequate!

I didn't make the last two posts (Rbrave&Rage signed them accordingly), but I'm happy to accept both yalls MMs.

pi3: $1/2 sounds great. 2/3 Set characters, or no?

taco: What character you playing and how much? Be easy on me, everyone beat my Yoshi today.

edit: Oh and we'd be happy to crew match, but not under the name "Crew R.A.G.E" or whatever he said. We'll be playing with our most stylish characters.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Rly? Yarly! Nowai!

ill be at yo tournament F4L, me and my brothers
I don't see a reset insignia under your name Aries, what happened? You quit too? -= Shakes his head. =- Tsk tsk tsk. Should've joined Bean-Kabob-Mafia when you had the chance, or did that 4-stock from BKM make ya quit? ;D

i wanted the MMs!
rok uman rawr vs poot rage brave...lol
We're going to pwn, nuff said. I'm pretty sure I can stand toe to toe with every member of your crew with my Roy, and my crewmates with their respective characters. Though, It's going to be anal rapage; So get ready to break out teh K.Y. Jelleh.

I was looking at the posts, and felt hmmmmmmmmmm mabey the ugly one should put some of links spin on ya fire. yep BKM STANDS TOGETHA CHUMP. AND ILL MM YOU 2 IF YOU WANT IT. my my my momma said dat if you mess wit dem bkm boys you gonna get pwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddd.

ps. sup rawr i know fire been cryin since you left, well mabey he should suck on some t**s and get better.
You know he can't do that, he loves Mario's semen demons too much to give into the puritys suck on some T**s. Lawlz. Besides, we all know while he's sucking Mario's ***** that peach fists him with a rubber chicken muppet on her hand.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
we r great u got that right fire:]

fire: mm us all and lose all ur moms cash she gave u

i can do 5 mm

if u want to
dawg fire will destroy u and u know this. first u said insurance was high now all of a sudden u got 5$ when yo crew shows up whats up wit that

fire: its all about that team cancel
f4l think u can lower the team tourney fee a little?

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
i awake to find 2 new pages of smack

[My first smash tournament]
1 bluezaft
2 melee1
3 poot
4 rage
5 swift
5 lg
7 falco4life
7 crbr
9 RoK
9 kenneth
9 sx
9 drmagicphd

Teams:
1 bluezaft and lg
2 swift and melee1
3 rage and poot
4 falco4life and RoK

1: bluezaft
2: utd zac
3: poot
4: rage
5: quincy
5: jared
7: milkshake
7: break
9: austin
9: fire
9: ben
9: kg

Teams:
1: blUTD
2: Rok and F4L

(Fire You're doomed)

Jimmy XD, Dude, look at that. we kick ***.
lmfao, why are you braggin about getting last place at some old *** tournament, how many people even played teams at either of these, your fourth and second place equate to last or second to last, haha
Me and F4L , Isidro & cousin' didn't get t here for singles, but best believed it would've been placed high.
hopefully better than last place, haha

and really fire would own all of you in your respective mm's.

and this is getting annoying, why doesn't anyone from bkm fight their own battles. lame.

and this crew battle is not in anyone's best interest. because winning would mean nothing to me, and i would most likely play pichu if you can beat poot and brave

a more interesting crew battle would be fire, kg, and me vs. bkm

and rok don't retire roy if you like playing him, its a dumb thing to wager.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
lmfao, why are you braggin about getting last place at some old *** tournament, how many people even played teams at either of these, your fourth and second place equate to last or second to last, haha

hopefully better than last place, haha

and really fire would own all of you in your respective mm's.

and this is getting annoying, why doesn't anyone from bkm fight their own battles. lame.

and this crew battle is not in anyone's best interest. because winning would mean nothing to me, and i would most likely play pichu if you can beat poot and brave

a more interesting crew battle would be fire, kg, and me vs. bkm

and rok don't retire roy if you like playing him, its a dumb thing to wager.
I wasn't gonna say it. But You've just plain and lost your **** mind rage. Thinking Fire can stand up to me is ridiculous. The only reason I made it a Mario ditto was to cut him some slack, because it's no way in hell he can stand up to my Roy, so I had to break it down to something the Mario ***** sucker would accept. And to think that, he still gonna lose.

P.S. - No one from BKM has to fight their own battle entirely, What's the point of having a crew if no one backs you up? We're a tight woven smash family so, get used to it.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
fire has much experience in mario dittos and it is likely he will defeat you.

the point of having a smash crew is so you can play each other often to get better. your crew members don't even live next to each other and you haven't even met one of your members, kidrobo assuming that he accepted your invite without seeing him play(speaks crew excellence in itself)

kidrob0t

Smash Cadet
fire has much experience in mario dittos and it is likely he will defeat you.

the point of having a smash crew is so you can play each other often to get better. your crew members don't even live next to each other and you haven't even met one of your members, kidrobo assuming that he accepted your invite without seeing him play(speaks crew excellence in itself)
Hey hey im not in any crews yet, i havent commited to anyone, for now i am just the hot new rookie on the scene with limitless potential....lol

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'll MM some people at Mario dittos. Not counting Poot or Scav.

Rok, don't forget about our Peach/Falco MM. You save up those 5 dollars and I don't wanna hear any johns to get out of it again.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
I'll MM some people at Mario dittos. Not counting Poot or Scav.

Rok, don't forget about our Peach/Falco MM. You save up those 5 dollars and I don't wanna hear any johns to get out of it again.
Blue, We've been over this ****. The first time, I never agreed to that money match, NEVER. The second time, as of recently, I did agree to my Falco V.S. your Peach, best 2/3 $5 money match. The other time, I don't even remember agreeing.

Rage: Doesn't matter. I'm going to wax this lame *** Mario guy, and then you after him. Illegite Crew battle. BKM V.S. Fire, K.G. and Rage then.

outRAGEous

Smash Journeyman
blue: why, rok doesn't john at all - http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=2972185#post2972185

Blue, We've been over this ****. The first time, I never agreed to that money match, NEVER. The second time, as of recently, I did agree to my Falco V.S. your Peach, best 2/3 $5 money match. The other time, I don't even remember agreeing.
ha wtf is the point of this

and we'll do both battles, brave was pretty set on beating you with low tiers.

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
Bluezaft, how much is ITT? I just got my GED and I am thinking about going there... o: I want to go for either Psychology or C++. Btw, what are you currently studying? I forgot, from what you told me, last time. D:

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hey rok, can you play like scav? or poot? or runningbrave? or littlehawk?

no?

yeah thats what i thought, youre gonna die.

and then the rest of your half-baked henchmen will fall behind you.

oops double, my bad

RAWR its Luigi

Smash Journeyman
we will c about this stfu fire get marios **** outta yo mouth

kg:stop riding fires nuts u r such a sry smasher wat was it 4 stock rok OWNED

fire: runningbrave and poot aint da gods of smash u b riding nuts all day long:]

yay im making 5 dollars:]

pi3

Smash Apprentice
man! there be lots of mm now a days

poot: 2/3 [1or 2$] sounds good. we'll decide characters whenever we get together

fire: if ur still accepting mm applications i would love to join in all the fun

anyone else: wanna give me ur money lol

ps. got to play kidrobo today

SpeedyX187

Smash Apprentice
we will c about this stfu fire get marios **** outta yo mouth

kg:stop riding fires nuts u r such a sry smasher wat was it 4 stock rok OWNED
Anyone else see the little 12 year old online/runescape playing n00b, in him? Rofl. j/k xD

Seriously though, why do you guys keep talking trash? This is completely annoying, useless, and absurd. "omgomg fier is such a n0o0o0ob" <-- average n00b/1337 speak...

Quit talking trash and let the controller(with hand) show what you are truly made of! Only those whom speak of trash, may speak well about themselves...

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
man! there be lots of mm now a days

poot: 2/3 [1or 2$] sounds good. we'll decide characters whenever we get together

fire: if ur still accepting mm applications i would love to join in all the fun

anyone else: wanna give me ur money lol

ps. got to play kidrobo today
how was kid robot??

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
hey rok, can you play like scav? or poot? or runningbrave? or littlehawk?

no?

yeah thats what i thought, youre gonna die.

and then the rest of your half-baked henchmen will fall behind you.

oops double, my bad
Fire, since you think im so half baked, i challenge you and your mario in a 10$ mm. looks tempting, but when has loosing you money ever been tempting.:mad:

KuroYami

Smash Apprentice
****, im like the nicest guy for not taking anyone's money.
rage please, you couldnt take my money even if you beat tha ugly off a me. Trust me if band dosnt interfear with tha 20th, i will deffinetly be there with bkm.(BEAT,KILL,MURDERRRRR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom