• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
It was at the arcade we went to Saturday. It's for Neo something, Xeven is suppose to get an emulator of it.
Neo geo game? Mame is the most compatible emu but winkawaks isually runs better. I have all the required files pm me if u guys need help i luv romz

:phone:

BlinkIV

Avenger
Neo geo game? Mame is the most compatible emu but winkawaks isually runs better. I have all the required files pm me if u guys need help i luv romz

Yeah, I got it running on Winkawaks right now, I just gotta mess with a few dip switches to have the game set like it was at the arcade.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Wont be able to make it to Whobo, good news is that this should be the last time my parents stop me from going anywhere though. I plan on working when I'm at UTD but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to travel.

Sangaera

Smash Rookie
Hello all~

I'm not as avid a Brawler as I was two years ago, but I think I've still got it. Started off maining Marth, then eased my way into Fox because he's more fun to play.

I will be moving into the Dallas / Love Field area in 1-2 weeks thanks to finally landing a career job, so I thought I'd go ahead and say hi ^_^ But there are kittens on the front page, so I already know I'll love this :'D

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hello all~

I'm not as avid a Brawler as I was two years ago, but I think I've still got it. Started off maining Marth, then eased my way into Fox because he's more fun to play.

I will be moving into the Dallas / Love Field area in 1-2 weeks thanks to finally landing a career job, so I thought I'd go ahead and say hi ^_^ But there are kittens on the front page, so I already know I'll love this :'D
Welcome to the group, dude :D

Where are you moving in from buddy?

Why zano so angery
Grammar troll ftw~

Sangaera

Smash Rookie
Don't listen to this guy, he's a scrub and sucks at yu-gi-oh too
NO U

And YGO sucks, it's all about Cardfight!! Vanguard now.

Welcome to the group, dude :D

Where are you moving in from buddy?
Would you believe Mississippi? People there suck at Brawl (or just don't care anymore) that I can say with confidence that I'm one of the better players :[ But I've only played in one (small) tourney, so who knows.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I'm going to ask a serious question, requires abit of discussion. What is with the huge gap and the discord between Smash Bros and Marvel? I've been getting some salt lately from some people about my tournament having UMvC3 and Project M there.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Marvel players have abspolitely no respect for Smash.

That really grinds my gears man, I'm a Marvel player but I respect you guys much more than I respect them. Well what, I'm going to continue running Smash and Project M at my tournaments, some Marvel players are okay with it, the rest who get butthurt over it, **** them.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Basically what Infinity said.

Not sure why there is so much hate.
I don't understand why there is so much hate man, it really annoys me how I can't hold a tournament for Marvel and Project M without people complaining about it.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
There really isn't even hate as a whole, just people who think they're superior for playing a "real" fighting game, which is ironic because so many smash players have become really **** at this "real" fighting game in less time than it took them to get good at smash.

BlinkIV

Avenger
There really isn't even hate as a whole, just people who think they're superior for playing a "real" fighting game, which is ironic because so many smash players have become really **** at this "real" fighting game in less time than it took them to get good at smash.
Yeah, I get what you're saying, but even still man, I'm not dropping Project M at my tournaments because less Marvel people will come out, I'll make it all Project M/Brawl if I have to, Smash community is where I started and where I'll stay.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
**** the people that complain, they honestly have no real reason to, they're just trying to act superior to make themselves feel better.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
Bottom line
We play video games competitevely
The least we can do is get along with it cuz we r all gamers and cliques forming in a VIDEO GAME BASED COMMUNITY is bs
PS Rumble roses 2 sexxy

Top Bottom