• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I can't give you a for-sure figure on gas money. It's going to take -about- a tank and a half of gas (possibly two tanks) to get back and forth from here and there and it costs me -about- $40 to fill up. It could be $10 and it could be $15; $20 at most though. It just depends on how much we drive, really.

Because of hotel room restrictions I can only really take 4 people in my car. So far the only other person riding with me is Denti, so if you come then I've still got a bit of room.

Swaka - I'll hold a spot in the hotel room for you, but people who ride with me are going to take precedence man, so if I end up with a full carload I can't hold a spot for you. Sync is housing everyone in the freaking world, so you could always ask him just in case I can't promise you anything man.
ok, keep me posted

Denti

Smash Master
I'm having people over tonight :)

I can't have people stay the night though, but people can stay way late into the night.

Text me or something if you wana come. 405-923-7133

5112 Leeray rd Keller TX

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Carpool Update

-----
Infinity's Carpool
-----

Trip to Houston: (full)
Infinity
Denti
ALSM
BLF?!

Trip back to Dallas: (full)
Infinity
Denti
ALSM
Ally
BLF?!

-----
DPhat's Carpool
-----
Round trip: (4 open spots)
Dphat
Y.b.M.
Infern

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Houston is having a big smashfest in preparation for WHOBO 4 this weekend. They might have a practice tournament as well. I'm gonna take the Megabus there the latest time on Friday, so anyone's welcome to join me.

:phone:

Roxas M

Smash Master
Yeah, I really think Swaka is the only one from Waco going to WHOBO, lol. I don't have the money for it, since I have to pay for books/lab with college coming up in a few weeks, and DMG is..DMG.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Okay kids.

Let's put me in the Infi/Denti carpool and the Zigsta housing option.

That's right.

BRETT IS GOING TO A TOURNAMENT
Got you down for it.

Sorry, Swaka =/ Try asking Sync if you can crash at his place~

Edit - Now that the hotel is full this is what it looks like: Infinity, Zigsta, Denti, ALSM, Brettster, Mike2, Mike3, Nike, Dojo, Asa

BlinkIV

Avenger
Hey guys! If you didn't check on facebook, I made some changes to my tournament to hopefully attract some of you guys, it's no longer Marvel and SFIV: AE 2012, it's now Marvel Singles, Marvel Teams, and PROJECT MUTHA ****ING M SINGLES (Doubles as well if time allows). So hopefully this grants some of you motivation to come out! http://www.facebook.com/events/105518932927995/

Roxas M

Smash Master
Thought about hosting it on the 18th instead of the 25th? A lot of people are going to be on their first week of college classes, so trying to attend a tournament that weekend my be a pain in the ***, since they're just getting started.

Top Bottom