• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

BlinkIV

Avenger
To anyone and everyone attending FC2, the date has been changed to SEPTEMBER 8TH, due to circumstances with the venue, be sure to plan accordingly to come out. To recap, it's Marvel Singles, Marvel Teams, and Project M Singles, Doubles if time allows.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
I'm going to ask a serious question, requires abit of discussion. What is with the huge gap and the discord between Smash Bros and Marvel? I've been getting some salt lately from some people about my tournament having UMvC3 and Project M there.
I don't really know. I don't see why the salt is there in the first place.

But if you enjoy a game, go play it.

Drop the salt and focus on what you like.....

and Infinity, sorry for taking so long to get you back Parasite Eve.
What's really coincidental is that when I got transportation, you move EVEN further away.
I"ll bring it with me at the reunion party.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
I don't really know. I don't see why the salt is there in the first place.

But if you enjoy a game, go play it.

Drop the salt and focus on what you like.....

and Infinity, sorry for taking so long to get you back Parasite Eve.
What's really coincidental is that when I got transportation, you move EVEN further away.
I"ll bring it with me at the reunion party.
........lol

D

Deleted member

Hey UTD, I hope you're glad of giving me the name of "Young Zach" At Bowsers Revenge. Just letting that out, I'm not mad. No one would ever spell my name right or call me by it anyways.

I found this on my computer, I should share it. I might've made it a while back or something, but its stupid and fits the title of this thread.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Are there any days in september you guys would be willing to come down here for a tourney?

also, would you be more willing to come if it was mk legal or banned?

Denti

Smash Master
Not that legality will decide if I want to go, but since a chunk of my region plays MK I probably couldn't make it without them and they only will want to go if it's MK legal.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I thought all of the everything reverted back to MK Legal after unity disbanded? (sorry been out of the loop)
I've seen people go one way or the other so I'm just tryna see what would convince people more, I won't be able to please everyone sadly T_T

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Anybody like guns
and grilling
and fire
and skipping rocks
and Shiner (not necessary, but a couple of beers might be had-- nothing heavy)
and driving one of these
?

Do you think you're an okay enough friend with Brett to go and enjoy all these things with Brett and his cousin this Saturday/Sunday?

I will take one person if anyone is interested.
MAYBE two.

EDIT:

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE IS A TOURNAMENT THIS WEEKEND.
Suck it, everyone. I'm going to have fun outdoors this weekend.

Top Bottom