• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yo guys should come to Revolution 12. It will be on September 1st.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=326088

There is also UTD Zac's and Sethlon's Project M tournament at the same venue.

It's the old phase venue at F x game X change
I'll try and make it; I don't -think- I have any plans that day.

At one of these tournaments, I vote you should have mid or low tier doubles.
I vote for mid tier and you should team with me for it :p

I like that shirt. Mmmhmm
Did you buy one? lol

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
ALSM, I forgot to ask you at the tournament on Sat, but how well do your earbuds work wit noise-canceling? Seemed to work pretty well when everyone was yelling(LOL), but I may want to pick up the ones you were using if they do work that well. I play so much better when I can actually hear my music, and most of the time the music gets drowned out by the noise at the tournament.
My earbuds work very well actually. You can actually hear the crisp details of the music and with the noise canceling feature, you can hear your music with very little to no interference from the background noise. I wear these so I won't be distracted by the crowd or my opponent who may attempt to manipulate my psyche/mindset via taunting, trash talk, etc. Plus hearing music that help sets the mood I want in my matches is very convenient. I can focus better and not get distracted by background noise abuse (loud crowd mostly).

The earbuds I got for like $50~ish at Wal-Mart. The brand is Ultimate Ears by Logitech. I remember Illmatic was trying them for his playlist, and he said he would get those buds.

:phone:

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
ALSM, I forgot to ask you at the tournament on Sat, but how well do your earbuds work wit noise-canceling? Seemed to work pretty well when everyone was yelling(LOL), but I may want to pick up the ones you were using if they do work that well. I play so much better when I can actually hear my music, and most of the time the music gets drowned out by the noise at the tournament.
Realistically, you don't need to spend 50 dollars on earphones to get the same awesome quality. Please take my word for it when I say I know music and how it should sound, especially when it comes to music accessories like earphones or stereos.

My most recommended brand-for-a-bargain would be iFrogz Earpollution series. These range from 20-30 and are worth every cent, if not more. With logitech, you're paying for the brand name, and not exactly the specs. It's basically like paying for Beats. A great quality, but expensive.

Second, I'd recommend skull candy. There's not a specific series, as most skull candys come with same driver and decibel quality, but the thing about ear candys is that theyre more for look than they are for the production. So you can squeeze some good bass and synth out of them for a while, but other than that, you might be disappointed for a certain song here and there. I'd still recommend these over logitechs though....

But hey......your money, your happiness.

Infinity bait: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2_xcS28P44&sns=em

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Realistically, you don't need to spend 50 dollars on earphones to get the same awesome quality. Please take my word for it when I say I know music and how it should sound, especially when it comes to music accessories like earphones or stereos.

My most recommended brand-for-a-bargain would be iFrogz Earpollution series. These range from 20-30 and are worth every cent, if not more. With logitech, you're paying for the brand name, and not exactly the specs. It's basically like paying for Beats. A great quality, but expensive.

Second, I'd recommend skull candy. There's not a specific series, as most skull candys come with same driver and decibel quality, but the thing about ear candys is that theyre more for look than they are for the production. So you can squeeze some good bass and synth out of them for a while, but other than that, you might be disappointed for a certain song here and there. I'd still recommend these over logitechs though....

But hey......your money, your happiness.

Infinity bait: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2_xcS28P44&sns=em
Yes. My ****ing money. My everlasting happiness. :)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Fixed. I see what you did there. :p

Hey. You never know. Someone might have a near-death experience and be taken on a chemically induced trip by their brain, during which they meet gods and stuff.
Dimethyltriptamine COULD happen this weekend.
Brett, here's a shirt you may like. It just so happens I'm getting it.

http://www.jinx.com/p/league_of_legends_ziggs_premium_tee.html?catid=&s=leagueoflegends

I've told you how much Ziggs reminds me of you, no? I dont know why O.o
Ooh, I saw that yesterday. I'm considering getting it, actually.
I still understand why he reminds you of me, but I still also don't know why. ACTUALLY. If Sean picked up League, Ziggs would also be a very fitting champ for him.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey. You never know. Someone might have a near-death experience and be taken on a chemically induced trip by their brain, during which they meet gods and stuff.
Dimethyltriptamine COULD happen this weekend.

Ooh, I saw that yesterday. I'm considering getting it, actually.
I still understand why he reminds you of me, but I still also don't know why. ACTUALLY. If Sean picked up League, Ziggs would also be a very fitting champ for him.
Is Ziggs RDPS? That's what I'm good at. If I can kite things I'm good.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Problemo's Project Smashfest!

When: Friday, August 24th
What Time: 3:00pm - ???
Where: 528 Hummingbird Trl., Crowley, TX

What games?
Project M
Brawl
>.>

I'm confirmed that this event is good to go. Please bring set ups. I only have 1 CRT TV (good old fashion tube TV). All other TVs at my house lag slightly. Some players said they didn't have a problem playing on them, but I usually just don't anymore. If you guys could bring over extra TVs, that would be great.

Roxas M

Smash Master
ALSM, you'd probably have to hit up Swaka about the replays from the tournament last week, since they were saved on his Wii.

Also, thanks for telling me about the alternate headphones, Disqo. I actually had someone recommend these headphones to me, but they're expensive as HELL. I'm sort of apprehensive about in-ear headphones because they tend to get drowned out by the background noise, so I can barely hear my music when I'm in a crowded area.

Top Bottom