• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
People are welcome to come over tonight to watch Evo or play smash. If enough people come I'll probably buy some food and drinks for everyone. I'll post my address if enough people show interest.

:phone:
How late is it going? CJ's got a show she's DJing I'll be at for a while but I might stop by if I have time dude.

BlinkIV

Avenger
People are welcome to come over tonight to watch Evo or play smash. If enough people come I'll probably buy some food and drinks for everyone. I'll post my address if enough people show interest.

:phone:
I'm thinking about it, but today is just SFIV: AE, KOF XIII, and SC5, I'm only interested in watching Marvel, which is going down tomorrow.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Hey guys I know this is last minute but can any one house me for the tourney tomorrow, if so please call me @210-290-3979

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So the next tournament coming up is WHOBO (at least after SKTAR). Infern and myself are planning on going... we need to get everything organized for it now so we aren't unprepared later. Are we staying at a Hotel? What times are we leaving and arriving so work schedules can be adjusted accordingly?

We need to discuss that... thanks.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
So the next tournament coming up is WHOBO (at least after SKTAR). Infern and myself are planning on going... we need to get everything organized for it now so we aren't unprepared later. Are we staying at a Hotel? What times are we leaving and arriving so work schedules can be adjusted accordingly?

We need to discuss that... thanks.
Zigsta has a hotel room he's looking to split with some people. It's like $90 per night for the room, so if we split that among some people we can get a cheap spot. So far all that I know of that are staying there are Zigsta, myself and Nike.

Edit - I'm going to try and Megabus it again.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm going to get my class schedule/syllabus for my next class in the morning. I can hopefully use that to judge whether or not I can make WHOBO.

I'd like to get in with your carpool if I am able, Dustin. And perhaps join up in the Zigsta hotel room if enough people get in on it.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm down for Carpooling to WHOBO. I think its really important to have a reliable form of transportation, especially at a National. If myself, Infern, Aero, Denti and maybe someone else, I think we'll have a solid gathering for WHOBO.

D

Deleted member

You guys are hating on denti for being gay and a ginger. I'm a blonde little white 12 kid, and apparantly I'm not worth a **** to make fun of :D

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
I am going to be taking megabus to whobo. I will also most likely be getting a hotel room @ around $75/night and anyone is welcome to chip in and join my housing.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Okay so, I've got a huge favor to ask, for those of you who don't know, my first series for Marvel/Street Fighter IV: AE tournaments will begin this Saturday, and I've spoken with Leaf/Sync, and I believe some of Houston's players will come to participate, along with Leaf (Gnes, PJ, Since and Jerm, I believe), so with these guys coming, I'd like to know if any of you guys would be interested in showing up as well, just to give the first tournament a great look and encourage people to come back, also, my biggest favor is, these guys will probably need housing, so I plan on talking to my parents about it, but I'm not sure if they'll let that happen, so would any of you guys be interested in letting these guys house? Of course I'll keep you guys updated on what goes down and a full head count of who is going to be traveling out to this, I know SKTAR is happening this weekend, so it's understandable if nobody can, I'd really appreciate it though. My number is 682-551-7657 so please shoot me a text or call and let me know if you are willing to do this.

Edit: Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/events/375371839183878/

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Okay so, I've got a huge favor to ask, for those of you who don't know, my first series for Marvel/Street Fighter IV: AE tournaments will begin this Saturday, and I've spoken with Leaf/Sync, and I believe some of Houston's players will come to participate, along with Leaf (Gnes, PJ, Since and Jerm, I believe), so with these guys coming, I'd like to know if any of you guys would be interested in showing up as well, just to give the first tournament a great look and encourage people to come back, also, my biggest favor is, these guys will probably need housing, so I plan on talking to my parents about it, but I'm not sure if they'll let that happen, so would any of you guys be interested in letting these guys house? Of course I'll keep you guys updated on what goes down and a full head count of who is going to be traveling out to this, I know SKTAR is happening this weekend, so it's understandable if nobody can, I'd really appreciate it though. My number is 682-551-7657 so please shoot me a text or call and let me know if you are willing to do this.

Edit: Here's the link http://www.facebook.com/events/375371839183878/
I got you, bro

Top Bottom