• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Wing Night resumes this Tuesday in Denton.
Buffalo Wild Wings.
45cent bone-in wings. Get as many as you want.
We do this most Tuesdays.

Anyone interested should call/text/pm me or just talk here if you don't have my number.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I just booked a WHOBO hotel room for Friday through Sunday night (checkout Monday morning). There's a king bed and a sofa bed. It's $95 a night. Anyone wanna crash in my room and split the cost?

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
By the way

My birthday is coming up.
It's on the 20th. That's a Friday, and I think I'll be going out to celebrate at the bars that night. Anyone who wants to come along is welcome.

Aside from that, perhaps on another night/day, would anyone like to have a slightly more clean Brettster Birthday game night?

Asa

Smash Hero
hey everyone my name is asa and I am in need of housing july 17th till whobo (i'm going to sktar and i don't really wanna go back to hawaii). I wouldn't need to stay in one place forever, but a day or two would be much appreciated! I'm not unpleasant to be around and I can cook for you!

Dnyce

Smash Master
hey everyone my name is asa and I am in need of housing july 17th till whobo (i'm going to sktar and i don't really wanna go back to hawaii). I wouldn't need to stay in one place forever, but a day or two would be much appreciated! I'm not unpleasant to be around and I can cook for you!
YoooooooooOOOOOO00000oooo

Imma see if u can kick it at my place for a bit. Prolly can't stay the whole time tho

Olemur pls

Denti

Smash Master
So Sync is going to ban MK at all of his tournaments from now on, even though only one MK was in the top 8. Infinity! What has beating Illmatic in one set done!?!?!

Labernash

Smash Lord
I want to MM a Falco with THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!! I usually struggle with Falco, but the MU is starting to make sense and I want to test it on someone good.

Anybody play Falco that will be at the same tourney as me soon?

No Flaco's, though. Flaco is THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY's easiest MU.

EDIT: I support Sync's choice for MK banned. It seems fair, as most of the other tourneys are MK legal.

Neon!

Smash Lord
So Sync is going to ban MK at all of his tournaments from now on, even though only one MK was in the top 8. Infinity! What has beating Illmatic in one set done!?!?!
There was an mk in every team in the top 7 in doubles, kilik and I placed the highest without mk. There were 4 mks in the top 9. Both me and Illmatic lost only to mk's and I'm sure if I could look at the bracket there were more that this happened to. Anyone who plays a mid tier or lower has almost no chance of beating an mk user of equal skill. I would consider myself equal or nearly equal in skill to ALSM yet I've lost 3 sets to his mk. Sam the Freshest beat me a few months ago after I almost 3 stocked him the first match, ive played the matchup dozens of times more than he has offline and still lost. I'm personally at the point where I'd rather play a DDD who knows the infinite than mk. I can at least space aerials against ddd and have a few safe options.

Edit: I'm not salty, I've accepted the fact that it takes tons more work to play a mid tier and have known that for 2 years.

BlinkIV

Avenger
I want to MM a Falco with THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY!!!! I usually struggle with Falco, but the MU is starting to make sense and I want to test it on someone good.

Anybody play Falco that will be at the same tourney as me soon?

No Flaco's, though. Flaco is THE ALL-POWERFUL KIRBY's easiest MU.

EDIT: I support Sync's choice for MK banned. It seems fair, as most of the other tourneys are MK legal.
You're just jealous of my Flaco.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Neon most top-tier characters will do that to a mid-tier though... 2 players of equal skill playing different tiered characters = likely chance of higher tiered character winning, no?

Top Bottom