• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Denti

Smash Master
So it''s like 9$ per trip. I was wrong, guess prices jumped overnight. So like 20$. Sync has yet to respond, so idk if someone can pick us up.

The issue is there are more people interested than can be seated in a carpool.

1. Me
2. ALSM
3. Infinity
4. Y.b.M.
5. Kbot
6. Dphat?
7. (was there someone else?)

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I just called Sync and he's going to reach out to a couple of people to try and get us a lift from the Megabus station and some housing. I'll keep you guys updated.

Edit - Dustin, is there an outlet we can plug a TV and a Wii in to and play on the way there? :D

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
No DiSQO_BuNNY, meta knight is life.

EDIT: wtf ninja man

EDIT2: sideways-8, unfortunately wed night is my league practice night. only night of week :( [oh and fri for fnm]

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
What are the times and days for the Megabus? How do you go about getting seated for it? And wouldn't it be more than one trip for the driver to pick us up to get to the housing place and Venue?

I'm personally for driving down there rather then Megabus.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Hey yall! I just moved to San Antonio from AZ and i wanted to get to know some of the fellow Texas brawl members. I was ranked 7th at the time i left, shoulda been around 1-4, maybe be in the lower part but ummmmm just wanted to say hey and i can't wait to meet all of you!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Hey yall! I just moved to San Antonio from AZ and i wanted to get to know some of the fellow Texas brawl members. I was ranked 7th at the time i left, shoulda been around 1-4, maybe be in the lower part but ummmmm just wanted to say hey and i can't wait to meet all of you!
Welcome to the Greatest State in the History of Ever. Hope to see you at some of the tournaments sir/ma'am, whichever you happen to be (or both, I don't judge) :p

That's a stacked *** squad lol and what happened to 5v5?
Dude for real. Floda doesn't stand a chance man. And seriously, 5v5 is the best format ever :D
Mostly because I want to play in the crew battle >.<"

Also, I grabbed this from Xyro's post, but it's EXACTLY what I see in my head every time I see the wahahahaha laugh:

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Yes, people can start showing up between 7:00 and 7:30. I need someone to bring a TV; the only non-HD TV I have is still at my apartment in NRH.

My address is:

Camden Farmer's Market Apartments
2320 Taylor St
Dallas, Tx 75201

It's an enclosed complex; park on Taylor and call me and I'll come let you in.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Wed night is my league practice night. Can't come :(

Only time i get to do smashfest wednesdays is when sethlon has them at our place, and even then only a few games

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Adjusted the title to tempt LoLZac to come.

Edit - It's home made hamburgers, btw.

Double edit - This should make Zac feel better:

Triple Edit - **** YOU 502 BAD GATEWAY

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
Charmed to meet your acquaintance, good sir.

@everyone else - Just wanted to let everyone know that I was involved in a fairly serious car accident this morning, but luckily I was not hurt. A woman tried to turn left from the center lane and hit my passenger side causing me to 180. I probably won't be seeing my car again. I'm telling you all because I love you

Denti

Smash Master
Charmed to meet your acquaintance, good sir.

@everyone else - Just wanted to let everyone know that I was involved in a fairly serious car accident this morning, but luckily I was not hurt. A woman tried to turn left from the center lane and hit my passenger side causing me to 180. I probably won't be seeing my car again. I'm telling you all because I love you
Wow.. sorry to hear that. Glad you're not hurt man

Top Bottom