• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dallas/Fort Worth! - www.twitch.tv/tourneylocator at 7pm on Thursdays

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Marvel = I'm there

Project: M = I'm there

Brawl = Maybe.
Maybe all of those games could be had? Maybe some Mario Party if anyone wants to bring it? Or another idea?

I just want people over for a game night to christen the new apartment.

Only two things that people would have to know are:
1) that guests have to park along the streets that run through the complex-- so be prepared for a parallel park..
2) that I now have downstairs neighbors, so we'd need to be courteously light on our feet and refrain from smacking the ground when salty.

edit for glory

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
maybe all of those games could be had? Maybe some mario party if anyone wants to bring it? Or another idea?

I just want people over for a game night to christen the new apartment.

Only two things that people would have to know are:
1) that guests have to park along the streets that run through the complex-- so be prepared for a parallel park..
2) that i now have downstairs neighbors, so we'd need to be courteously light on our feet and refrain from smacking the ground when salty.

Edit for glory
liked!
84likes!

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
Or we can have something going on here in our area? Anyone up for Brawl practice this weekend? Let's get together guys and feel alright. It's been a long time since we had an actual smashfest.

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Wtf

ALSM-- *Oh Brett wants to have a game night at his place!*
ALSM-- "Anyone want to play games? I'm thinking of testing out Megabus to travel somewhere to play games"

Brett-- "Ya d00d come to my place, it will be perfect for playing games and you testing Megabus!"

ALSM-- "Nah I really meant I wanted to play games and stay in this area."

Brett-- "Even after I posted wanting people to come to my place?"

ALSM-- "Yeah, I'm not yet sure if people want to play games at your place, so I'm going to try to set up something else close to me. But --I'M-- down for your place."

I missed the part where logic.
ಠ_ಠ

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
So yeah, misunderstandings. I meant your place for the smashfest, not somewhere else. Since it would be at your place, I wouldn't use Megabus; I'd just drive there. I was asking who all is down to come to said smashfest. I hope that clears things up; if not, then I give up. >.<

:phone:

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Ohhhhh.
k

I guess when you said, "Or closer to our area," I missed an implied meaning that you wanted to play in Denton, but would also play in Ft Worth if it came down to it.
Equal derp on both of us, then.

So yah, who else is interested?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sounds like good times to me. I'm sure the roommates would be up for bringing a bunch of board games over.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
See when it's good to do what?
Have people over to my new place for a game night!
Brett, when would this game night thing happen anyway?
I dunno-- that's what I'm going to figure out. Maybe this Saturday or so? That way we don't have to wait for people to get off work and such, and don't have to bother my new neighbors into the wee hours of the morning.

BlinkIV

Avenger
Have people over to my new place for a game night!

I dunno-- that's what I'm going to figure out. Maybe this Saturday or so? That way we don't have to wait for people to get off work and such, and don't have to bother my new neighbors into the wee hours of the morning.
I don't know about that then, Texas Bar Fights in this Saturday.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Thanks for including me in the title! I'm honored :)

Kbot, I'll be sure you get a ride. I'll arrange it for you.

Denti the TO files I need are Batou's Monthly 7 and 8, Revolution 11 and 12 and Texas Crusade 1.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Melee tournament this weekend, so me (and possibly Zac) would be unavailable. And next saturday is the next Bowser's Revenge.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I actually have a magic 1k in Denton this saturday... but while billy and i are there we might as well stop by for whatever, dinner maybe?

BlinkIV

Avenger
I actually think Noah may be going to that.

Anyway, if that's the best time, that's the best time... I don't want to exclude anyone, but... sometimes it goes down that way. =[[[[[

Not yet set in stone. We see. K?
I might be down for Friday, if I catch a ride to Barfights on Saturday!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
Sooooooooooo Friday night?
CJ wants to throw a pool party/cookout Friday night. We're sending out invites here in a bit. Not trying to party-block you Brettster, we've been talking about this for the last few days and just now came to a conclusion about how to do it. Hope I did't offend you because I totally want you guys to come :p

Top Bottom